Other Nail Products:
Avon
Avon Speed Dry Nail Enamel - All Shades

Avon Speed Dry Nail Enamel - All Shades

I love Avon Speed Dry Nail Enamel

I have been using Avon Speed Dry Nail Enamel as one of my main types of nail polish for many, many years. Avon Speed Dry Nail Enamel is one of the few nail polishes that stands by it's promise, and that promise is that the polish will dry quickly.  Not only are the colors amazing, outstanding, and long lasting. But like I said, it is also one of the fastest drying nail polishes around. Not everyone has the luxury of going to get manicures every other week, or has the time. When that is the case, you would still want your nails to look pretty for everyday living. How do you make that happen? By buying trustworthy nail polish such as Avon Speed Dry Nail Enamel. When you use Avon Speed Dry Nail Enamel you will be sure to definitely get what you pay for. The price is not all that expensive to begin with, which is another easy selling point for this nail polish. A nail polish that is not only decently priced, but also true to its promise, how could you possibly go wrong? It does not get better than that!!

nice colors but chips by the end of the day!!

I really like how quickly it dries and the colors that this comes in (I bought 4 at one time). My only pet peeve is that it chips incredibly quick!! By the end of the day, there are chips on almost every nail and I can practically "peel" the polish off in one whole piece.  The coverage is good, 2 coats is sufficient and shines well for the length of time (short as it may be) it's on your nails. If you do not: wash dishes, type, cook, change clothes frequently, drive a stick shift car, or deal heavily with paper, the polish will last more than one day. If any of the above apply to you, you will notice chips within 3 hours.  The scent is not bad (compared to many others) so that's a plus (I'm scent conscious) and comes off relatively well when using nail polish remover (except for Brown Pearl, which leaves your nails a little darker than normal). Durability can be improved but great for the price, quickness in drying and variety of colors available.

Really does dry in 30 seconds

from Watkinsville, GA

Comments about Avon Speed Dry Nail Enamel - All Shades:

Love this nail polish! I have it in 4 shades so far, but I plan to buy more. It dries so fast I can even paint my 2 year old's toenails and it dries before she has the chance to mess them up. The colors are vibrant and I can usually get away with just one coat. The price isn't bad, but it's on sale alot too.

worth the money

from Walhalla, SC

Comments about Avon Speed Dry Nail Enamel - All Shades:

I have many shades of Avon Speed Dry nail enamel. I love that it dries as fast as its name suggests. If you like to change your nail color once a week or more often then Avon's Speed Dry Nail Enamel is the perfect choice. It doesn't stay on as long as some of their other nail enamels but it does dry quickly. Being that it dries so fast, the fact that it doesn't stay on any longer than 5 to 7 days doesn't make me want to use it any less. I like to change my nail color to match my clothing or mood pretty often so this product is ideal for me. I can paint my nails in the car on the way to an event or just prior to going to bed even. They will be dry and not smudge like other brands will. You can also catch this brand on sale at least once a month and being on a great sale price will allow you to collect all the cool fashionable shades. They come out with a few new ones for each season as well so you are always bound to have those perfectly colored nails regardless of the season.

Thumbs Up For Drying Time

from Mount Pleasant, MI

Comments about Avon Speed Dry Nail Enamel - All Shades:

I like the Avon Speed Dry Nail Enamel. I dries faster than the average nail polish. That is important to me in a product because when I paint my nails I can become very impatient. So, the quicker my nails dry, the better (which will allow me to have a perfect manicure). I usually like to do two coats on my nails to cover my nails effectively.

I have some of the older bottles of this stuff. They are still good (because you know how sometimes when nail polish gets old you have to just throw it away). The brushes on the old bottles are short. I do not like that and believe that a longer and thicker brush would be better for people to paint their nails with. Another thing I don't like is the lack of color selection. Even though my bottle is old, as of the day I am writing this they still sell Red Wine. They also have Ballerina (pink), Brown Pearl, Crystal Calm (a taupish purple), Fusion (pink), Mambo Melon, Mink (brown), Mocha, Strawberry, and Vamp It Up. I would like more color choices.

nice colors but chips by the end of the day!!

from Sherman Oaks, CA

Comments about Avon Speed Dry Nail Enamel - All Shades:

Avon Speed dry nail enamel love it.

from Las Cruces, NM

Comments about Avon Speed Dry Nail Enamel - All Shades:

Hello to all readers out there,

WOW ladies if you have not tried Avon Nail polish yet you need to because you will be more than satisfied.  Avon nail polishes are always the best to buy.  They last such a long long time. I think I still have nail polishes from avon from like 5 years ago and they are still good. They can stay on your nails for at least 10 washes of daily dishes ladies and we all know that its important to us to have nail ppolish last long through our daily house activities. The prices are amazing. Avon always has a sale going on for Nail polishes. I love buying the bright vibrant colors for spring time they are so beautiful and flirty.  Avon nail polishes are always in fashon no doubt about it. Even reese witherspoon wears Avon Nail polish. So you know its great. Trust me ladies you cant go wrong with buying Avon nail polishes.

Value and Colors are great with Avon Speed Dry Nail Enamel

from Jacksonville, FL

Comments about Avon Speed Dry Nail Enamel - All Shades:

I love to look at all the colors of Avon Speed Dry Nail Enamel.  This is a great value and the speed dry name is right..even is you are in a hurry you can redo your nails and not worry about the polish getting all mushed up...

Avon nail enamel is one of my many favortie Avon products

from San Antonio, TX

Comments about Avon Speed Dry Nail Enamel - All Shades:

A few of my friends have recently started selling Avon, and since then I've tried a variety of their products. Most of their makeup is reasonably priced, and are all pretty good quailty. Among my favorites has to be the Avon Speed Dry Enamel. Before I bought this product I hardly ever painted my nails, I never had the patience to wait for it to dry. I would only limit my nail painting days to special occasions when I knew I had the time to wait. With this product I can paint my nails, and within a minute I wouldn't have to worry about smudging the paint or getting it everywhere. I usually carry it on me for quick touch-ups now and then, but I've never really had any problems with paint. Their color schemes are also very bright, and lively so I can choose from many different options to match pretty much any outfit I have. I reccommend Avon products to all my friends, and constantly buy from them.** **

Does dry quickly

from Brick, NJ

Comments about Avon Speed Dry Nail Enamel - All Shades:

I love most Avon products - and this one drys quickly. You need to layer this with at least three coats in order for it to stay without chipping. Like I said, it does dry quickly, so if you have about 20 minutes you will get a nice result.

It dries in like ten seconds!

from Charleston, WV

Comments about Avon Speed Dry Nail Enamel - All Shades:

This nail polish is SOOOOO GOOD!  It comes in an insane amount of color choices, is reasonably priced, and dries in no time at all.  My Mom bought me some for Christmas and I just love it!  I wouldn't trade it for any other nail polish in the world!

I love Avon Speed Dry Nail Enamel