View more mascara

Avon Spectralash Mascara

Pretty Good

from Los Angeles, CA

Comments about Avon Spectralash Mascara:

I think this product is pretty good. I love the 3 settings. I always keep it on 1 because I don't want to walk around looking shocked all the time. It doesn't wash off easily which is good in it's own way. I guess it depends on what you like. I would buy this again because I can't even tell I have on mascara which is always a plus for me.

Don't believe the claims on how this mascara works

from Nitro, WV

Comments about Avon Spectralash Mascara:

When I first heard about this mascara I was really excited. It has three settings from just a normal length to a "wow" really long length. I always wear mascara so you can actually "see" my eyelashes. I try to find products that will lengthen just a little bit so I don't have to wear falsies. I don't think that this product lived up to its claims at all. The first setting isn't different from the third setting. I didn't notice any additional lengthening or volume. To me it worked just like any run of the mill mascara. Nothing special. I also had problems with clumping so I would have to use a separator just to get my lashes to not stick together and get the clumps out.

best mascara ever

from Wanaque, NJ

Comments about Avon Spectralash Mascara:

this is the best mascara ever you have three settings to decide what volume of lasy you want go from natural to dramatic.  I live this mascara because I have short lashes and when I use this my eyes loook big and sexy it is a must have!!!!  Also it does not flake while wearing