4.8
Avon
Avon Solutions a.m. Total Radiance Day Lotion SPF 15

Avon Solutions a.m. Total Radiance Day Lotion SPF 15

4.8

Great Moisturizer at a low price.

from Bountiful, UT

Comments about Avon Solutions a.m. Total Radiance Day Lotion SPF 15:

I started using this product about 6 months ago. I have noticed a great difference in my skin. It looks and feels smoother and healthier. It is not greasy after application and I do not have to wait long before I can apply foundation.

• Absorption:
  • Doesn't Clog Pores:

i love it!!!!!!!

from Brunswick, OH

Comments about Avon Solutions a.m. Total Radiance Day Lotion SPF 15:

The Avon total radiance day lotion is great!! It makes your face so soft. i have dry skin and it make your face soft and not oily! It gives your face a nice glow and it does not cost that much. If you have dry skin give it a try you will love it!!

Avon's Nurtura is a wonderful night time cream

from Hamlin, TX

Comments about Avon Solutions a.m. Total Radiance Day Lotion SPF 15:

I have been using Avon's Nurtura night time replenishing cream for about 2 weeks now and what a differance it has made  to my face and neck. They both feel so soft and look so much better than they have in years! Great product!!!

I feel and look younger with just one treatment!

from Ridge Spring, SC

Comments about Avon Solutions a.m. Total Radiance Day Lotion SPF 15:

Avon Solutions for Normal skin-  Daytime lotion with Sunscreen. I tried this product recently without any recommendation,  other than loving the Reese Witherspoon ads!  I remember my mom used Avon so wasn't sure if it was something I would be happy with or not.  Low and behold this is a fantastic product!  After using it just one day my family even said I looked younger.  I feel like my face looks brighter and that many of the splotches are hidden.  Using it under my makeup was a concern-  would it be too greasy?  And how about on humid days?  Would I look like a grease monster?  Well after using it for about a week now I can tell you that it is still terrific!  I am able to put it on,  feel very moisturized, and then do my regular makeup routine over it.  I haven't looked greasy,  but still radiant at the end of the day.  I am thrilled with this product,  and have now tried more Avon items-  all with great success!  Kudos to Avon for renewing my interest!