Other Facial Moisturizers:
Moisturizers for Dry Skin
Avon
Avon Solutions Winter Nourishing Night Cream

Avon Solutions Winter Nourishing Night Cream

Avon Solutions Winter Nourishing Night Cream does just that.

from New Port Richey, FL

Comments about Avon Solutions Winter Nourishing Night Cream:

I went onto the Avon website and picked out a bunch of products that were either on sale, cheap, or what I really wanted to try. This way I got free shipping and handling.

One of the products that I recently finished is the Avon Solutions Winter Nourishing Night Cream.

Even though I live in Florida my skin tends to dry out with the heat.

The 50 ml. 1.7 fluid ounce jar is a good size, and I found that I only needed a small amount before heading to bed, to make my skin feel softer, and hydrated. I love that it contains Vitamin E, and has a really thick texture to it.

In the morning I didn't feel that I had to wash my face, cleanse it, and applying a daytime moisturizer, as the Avon Nourishing Night Cream had kept it moist.

I am planning on heading back over to the website, and buying more.

Felt as if it was putting moisture into my face.

Ease of Application
I dabbed it on my face, and then gently rubbed it in.

Light fragrance, which I like.

• Ease of Application:

Avon Solutions Winter cream solved my winter dry skin issues!

from Hernando, FL

Comments about Avon Solutions Winter Nourishing Night Cream:

This product helps extremely dry skin look healthier within 7 days. Formulated with Pro-Vitamin B-5 it helps relieve severe symptoms. I suffer from extremely dry winter skin and dermatitis on my face. This is the only product that has helped me with my flaky winter skin. I am so glad that I found this product as it repairs my skin while I sleep and I wake up to smoother, hydrated skin. I also use this product to treat dry knees, elbows and cracked skin on my hands... Works like a charm every time. For a perfect spa pedicure, I soak my feet in warm water and a drop of olive oil. Dry feet well, and apply this product under socks for amazingly softer feet and heels. Also helps to soothe dry cuticles. For face, I recommend washing with Avon's Solutions Winter Fabulously Clean Cleanser first and then applying Solutions winter nourishing night cream. I trust this product to treat a severe case of dermatitis which causes flaking and noticeable red spots - It actually calmed the problem ... This product is amazing!********

Avon's Solutions (winter) moisturizing cream renews your shine!

from Ladysmith, WI

Comments about Avon Solutions Winter Nourishing Night Cream:

I found that this product was great in restoring the moisture to my face and the confidence to my strut. It's a great product that delivers on its promise and is always easy to use! I recommend this product to every one. I could literally feel it working, it was so refreshing and left my skin feeling soft and beautiful. I'm getting more compliments and I feel great! It even smells good! I'm not kidding, it does! And that makes it even better because it clears your sinuses and helps wake you up. I love this product, it rocks!