Other Anti-Aging Skin Cares:
Anti-Aging Eye Creams
Avon
Avon Solutions Plus+ Maximum Moisture Eye Cream

Avon Solutions Plus+ Maximum Moisture Eye Cream

Solutions Plus Maximum Moisture Eye Cream isn't moisturizing!

from Olivehurst, CA

Comments about Avon Solutions Plus+ Maximum Moisture Eye Cream:

I bought this product from Avon as a replacement for Hydrofirming Eye Cream at Avon's suggestion.  Unfortunately, Avon Solutions Plus Maximum Moisture Eye Cream did not live up to the moisturizing ability of Hydrofirming Eye Cream.   With the Solutions Plus product, my eyes did not look moisturized and the faint lines did not diminish.

In fact, when I used the Hydrofirming Eye Cream, my boyfriend would constantly ask me what I was doing with my skin.  I looked younger because the thin lines under my eyes would almost disappear using Hydrofirming Eye Cream, but with Avon Solutions Plus Maximum Moisture Eye Cream, it looked as if I had not used anything.

I can't begin to tell you my disappointment in this product.  I've always had a hard time understanding why a company would feel the need to remake a great product into something that is not even close to the original.  Unfortunately, I bought four jars of this eye cream because I believed Avon's website when it said that if I liked Hydrofirming Eye Cream, I should use Avon Solutions Plus Maximum Moisture Eye Cream.  Now I have four bottles of a product that is really of no use and there is nothing else in Avon's line that I would use for my eyes since I only need moisturization and none of the hard stuff.