Other Anti-Aging Skin Cares:

Avon Solutions Ageless Results Intensive-A Line Treatment

Avon Intensive-A: Pure Vitamin A Skin Care for Ageless Results

from Chicagoland, IL

Comments about Avon Solutions Ageless Results Intensive-A Line Treatment:

I should start out by admitting I don't have any lines on my skin.  At all.  At 49 years of age, it's more a luck of the genetic lottery than any particular skin care regimen.  Still, I do want to keep my skin looking good for as long as I can, so I've been reading up on the most effective ingredients in beauty products.  It turns out that Retinol--pure Vitamin A--has been shown to visibly reduce lines and help smooth the skin's surface for a more youthful look.  With that in mind, I bought a couple of tubes of **Ageless Results Intensive-A Line Treatment** by **Avon**.

Containing the maximum dose of pure Vitamin A, Intensive-A Line Treatment promises to "aid in skin resurfacing and rejuvenation."  Well, I'm all for that.  The first evening I used the product, I first washed my face with a gentle non-soap face wash.  Then, as instructed on the package, I waited 5 minutes before applying the cream.  I have naturally oily skin so I'm always a little leery of using a cream-based product.  Gratefully, the Intensive-A Line Treatment is completely oil-free.  I use just a touch all over my face (excluding eyes) and I've not had a problem with blemishes, blocked pores, or excess oil.

After using the treatment for about a week, I did notice that my skin feels clearer and softer to the touch.  I've also noticed some slight sensitivity as a reaction to the product.  I won't use this during the day, particularly in the sun.  I have a feeling that Retinol and sunlight don't play well together.

Overall, I'm incredibly pleased with **Ageless Results Intensive-A Line Treatment** by **Avon**.  I don't know how well it works on fine lines, but I can vouch for the fact that it gave me a clearer and brighter complexion.