Other Shaving Creams:

Avon Skin So Soft Hair Removal Cream in Sensitive Skin

Skin So Soft gets the job done okay

from Kingsburg, CA

Comments about Avon Skin So Soft Hair Removal Cream in Sensitive Skin:

My sister-in-law recommended to me to try out Avon's Skin So Soft Hair Removal Cream for Sensitive Skin, so I did.  She said that she absolutely loved it and thought that I would too.  When it was on sale during one of Avon's campaign, I figured that it was cheap enough to give it a whirl.

Upon receiving it, I followed the directions and applied the cream to areas on my face, above the upper lip and near my eyebrows.  At first, it seemed to not work -- when I wiped away the cream, the hair was still there.  I tried again -- this time with a thicker layer than before, and let it do it's thing.  When I wiped the second time around, the hair was gone.  So it definitely does what it says it is supposed to do;  remove hair.

With that said, this is my thoughts about the product itself.  To me, it still burns a little bit to use this cream.  Even though it is for sensitive skin, upon removing the cream, I found my skin to be a little red after using this. Luckily, the redness dissipated after a couple of hours, so I didn't feel blotchy the rest of the day.  I also don't care for the way it smells.  So all in all, I don't know if I would buy this again or not.

Avon Skin So Soft Hair Removal Cream is the best

from Russellville, AR

Comments about Avon Skin So Soft Hair Removal Cream in Sensitive Skin:

I just bought this Avon Skin So Soft Hair Removal Cream in Sensitive Skin and this is the best hair removal cream I have ever used. If you just follow the directions on this bottle, it will remove most of your unwanted hair on your body. I used this hair removal cream on my underarms and left it on for 8 minutes and the hair on the underarms were all gone. I also used this hair removal cream on my arms and left it on for 8 minutes and most of the hair was gone on my arms. I also used this on my legs and left it on for 8 minutes and most of the hair on my legs was gone. The bad thing about this that the tube is only 4.2 oz. and I wish they had made it bigger. The smell was kind of bad, but Nair was worse on the smell. I also wished that the cream wasn't so thick to apply on your skin. But other than that, I thought that this was the best hair removal cream out there.