Other Bath Soaps & Scrubs:
Avon
SOFT AND SENSUAL PINK
Avon SKIN Fusions Soft & Sensual Dual Softening Body Wash

Avon SKIN Fusions Soft & Sensual Dual Softening Body Wash

Like a baby's butt!!! :-)

Comments about Avon SKIN Fusions Soft & Sensual Dual Softening Body Wash:

Avon's skin so soft is an awesome, most amazing, powerful body wash. In the winter, my skin gets so dry and chapped, that it hurts so bad. I have really sensitive skin. This body wash makes my skin so soft, and smooth. I get out of the shower, and I am totally transformed. You have got to try this stuff. One use and you'll be sold.

Soft & Sensual? Not so much!

from Jacksonville, FL

Comments about Avon SKIN Fusions Soft & Sensual Dual Softening Body Wash:

I usually love the SSS line, especially the soft & sensual products, but this one left me wanting. I had to use quite a lot just to get the kind of lather I'm used to with my shower gels. While it did exfoliate very well I got out of the shower feeling like I still needed to rinse off again.

Take it from soemone with skin like a dry leaf!!!

from Merced, CA

Comments about Avon SKIN Fusions Soft & Sensual Dual Softening Body Wash:

Avon SKIN SO SOFT Fusions Soft & Sensual Dual Softening Body Wash has got to be one of the best products I have ever used!!!

I suffer from very dry skin. In the summer I get rashes and I itch so bad I have to take prescription strength medications to relieve my symptoms BUT this wonderful product leaves my skin soft and, more importantly, with a very peasant smell.

People like me normally have to use non-scented products to better our condition and lessen our symptoms. I love to have a soft, pleasant smell but until I used Fusions my skin couldn't stand anything scented. The light perfume of the Soft & Sensual scent is wonderful and I am always getting compliments on it. The other scents are very nice too, if you want variety but the most important thing is it doesn't make me itch!!

I feel so pampered with the little scrubbing granules that gently slogh away dead skin and so pretty and sexy when I have a nice feminine scent that follows me through the day. It is long lasting and not overstated. I stock up ever time it is on sale!

Avon Skin So Soft Fusions Body Wash is very good.

from Russellville, AR

Comments about Avon SKIN Fusions Soft & Sensual Dual Softening Body Wash:

I received this Avon Skin So Soft Fusions Body Wash as a gift from my sister for Christmas last year. This body wash is a very good body wash. I really liked how Avon put two colors in one together on this body wash. The white side cleans your skin and makes your skin soft. The pink side is very pretty little pink pearls in it and it is suppose to exfoliate your skin by eliminating the dry skin to make your skin very soft to touch. The tube is very pretty and I really like the pink colored lid on this tube. Basically, what this body wash does that it cleans and exfoliates your skin in one. The pink side is kind of a scrub, but it doesn't hurt at all. The lather off this body wash is really good and it produces a lot of bubbles when you use this body wash. The ingredients in this body wash that is used to soften your skin is Castor Oil, Sunflower Oil, Soybean Oil, and Jojoba Oil. These oils are very good in softening your skin. Also for Christmas, I got another body wash from the fusions line in soft and nourish. I really enjoyed the scent of this body wash. It smelled like a combination of jasmine, honeysuckle, gardenia, light floral scents, vanilla, and peach. I would definitely recommend this to my friends.

Avon Skin So Soft Body Wash Is Awesome

from Russellville, AR

Comments about Avon SKIN Fusions Soft & Sensual Dual Softening Body Wash:

I also got this other Skin So Soft Body Wash Bath Set in Soft and Sensual for Christmas. I really enjoy the scent of this body wash. It smells like there is a mix between floral and a light musk scent, which makes it smell really good. The colors of this body wash is very pretty. The pink side exfoliates your skin and the white side moisterizes and softens your skin. The exfoliating part removes the dead skin from your and your skin looks better and more radiant than ever. The moisterizing part softens your skin instantly and this lasts a very long time. This body wash keeps me very clean and soft. I also got the Skin Softening Body Serums in both Soft and Sensual and Soft and Nourish. These body serums are awesome. They are fast absorbing and they leave your skin soft for a long time. The bad thing is that Avon discontinued the body serum. I hope that Avon never discontinues this body wash because this is the best body wash from the skin so soft line, no matter what scent it is in.

Take all the dead stuff off and make room for the new stuff

from Tallahassee, FL

Comments about Avon SKIN Fusions Soft & Sensual Dual Softening Body Wash:

**Avon SKIN SO SOFT Fusions Soft & Sensual Dual Softening Body Wash** is a really great product. I recommend using it with a pouf so you can really lather it up. This product removes (exfoliates) the dry skin leaving your skin healthier looking and allowing for new skin growth. I have very sensitive skin and I have no problems with this product. I highly recommend it to anyone that wants a healthier and radiant looking skin tone.

I love this body wash!

from Grantville, PA

Comments about Avon SKIN Fusions Soft & Sensual Dual Softening Body Wash:

I absolutely love this body wash. It works great to mosturize your skin while in the shower.  Your skin doesnt feel dry when you get out of the shower and it has a great scent.  I also recommend following up with the matching lotion.  They are a great pair to lock in the moisture in your skin!

Here's the "IN" on this product.

from Buckfield, ME

Comments about Avon SKIN Fusions Soft & Sensual Dual Softening Body Wash:

I have a suggestion...use a puff.  The lathering effect will increase and it will also increase the exfoliating process.  Exfoliating skin, helps to remove dead skin cells so that new ones may grow more efficiently.  The good news about this product is that there will be new scents, including Soft&Replenish and Soft&Nourish that will be coming out in about a month (depending on where you live).  In the same campaign (#3, up here in the north country), there will also be the Fusions Moisturizer and Body Oil.

If you suffer from dry skin, using only a moisturizing body wash won't solve your problem, you need to follow up with a hydrating moisturizer as well.  Be sure to give it enough time to rid your skin of the damaged skin cells, and then replenish and soften the newer ones.  The object of this product is to not only soften the skin on the surface, but to soften "from within" over time.  This is one of the hot sellers.  If you'd like to learn more about this product or to get other advice, please visit my website, www.youravon.com/khoughton and use the "contact me" link.

PS--I love it!

Not so great

from Carrington, ND

Comments about Avon SKIN Fusions Soft & Sensual Dual Softening Body Wash:

I have been wanting to try this out from the moment that I first heard about it. I'm not normally disappointed with Avon products so it shocked me that it was not what I thought of as Avon quality.

I personally don't care much for the smell, I needed to use a lot of it to get it to lather (and I don't have hard water) and It seemed to dry out my skin rather than add moisture.

There was one thing about it that I did like...it does a great job of exfoliating!