3.8

3.8

Favorite Lip Gloss

from Dearborn Heights, MI

Comments about Avon Plump Pout Lip Gloss - All Shades:

This lip gloss is just about perfect. It goes on smooth, lasts awhile before needing to be reapplied and provides a nice shine without looking crazy. The gloss also provides a nice tingling feeling and does seem to make my lips look nice and full. The only thing that could probably make this product better is if it came in more color varieties.

Avon plump lip gloss

from Cameron, WI

Comments about Avon Plump Pout Lip Gloss - All Shades:

I want to review the avon plump lip gloss. I am not pleased with this product as when I go to put it on my lips, there is a burning sensation. It makes me feel uncomfortable and self conscious about it. It is not comfortable. I have never had this experience before with avon lip care to where it burns and stings. I would not recommend this to anyone. If that is what plumping means, I would rather be without that. I did not see a difference in the shape of my lips. It is reasonably priced but that does not matter if the product is not satisfactory. I do appreciate avon's great guarantee that you can return anything that does not work for you. That is huge when it comes to make-up as so much of the make-up one buys doesn't work for some types and it is hard to find the right product at times. The lip gloss did look good as far as sheen on your lips, but again not worth it if it is uncomfortable to wear.

Avon Plump Pout didn't do too much for my pout.

from Neenah, WI

Comments about Avon Plump Pout Lip Gloss - All Shades:

I have tried many plumping lip products because sadly I was not born with Angelina Jolie's lips.  My sister got them, not me.  So in search of plumper pouts I go and I found what I hoped would be a little jem and I was sad to find that I was let down a bit.  Sure the colors although very limited are nice.  And the shimmer with them is great, not too overpowering.  The gloss does a very subtle tingle and I really did not notice ANY plumping at all.  Not like iwth DuWop's Lip Venom. But the price point is alright when you consider what you're getting.  It is a very nice textured gloss, very sheer and very light.  Never sticky or tacky which is really great.  I hate it when lip gloss gets sticky it just makes it a pain to use it.  So for what you pay this is a nice lip gloss but it is really not a plumping.  I was a bit sad and put down that the plumping action was non-existant but still over all it was a nice lip gloss.

I stock up when I can find it

from Wrightstown, WI

Comments about Avon Plump Pout Lip Gloss - All Shades:

I tried this about a year ago and fell in love with it.  Since then I have only seen it in 2 other catalogues.  I always buy 2 when I do see it.  I only find it in the bargain books, not the regular catalogue.  I am obsessed with the mocha color.  It feels tingly and has awesome color!!  This was my "lipstick" for my wedding.  I wish they would bring it back to order anytime.

I love the cool sensation and the neutral tones!

from Kearny, NJ

Comments about Avon Plump Pout Lip Gloss - All Shades:

I'm not a big fan of lipgloss but now I don't think I can live without it! It leaves your lips with a tingling sensation, but them plumping of the lips is also visible.

My favorite shades are te nude blush and the iced latte, they seem to adjust to my lip color!

Added bonus: great price!