Other Body Lotions:
Avon Planet Spa Mediterranean Olive Oil Whipped Body Cream

Avon Planet Spa Mediterranean Olive Oil Whipped Body Cream

efficient and economic

Comments about Avon Planet Spa Mediterranean Olive Oil Whipped Body Cream:

Planet Spa whipped body cream with mediterranean olive oil was a gift from a friend. I used Avon products in the past, but this was the first body cream from Avon. It is a medium container, a box of 200 ml. I used this product for quite a long time, maybe 7-8 months, and it is finally over. It is indeed economic and efficient.

My skin is quite dry, so this product was a nice surprise. It is a body cream, so the texture is fine and soft, but it doesn't flow. It is easy to spread on the skin, and it is absorbed rapidly.  The colour of the product is white, but it has little green particles, which contain a larger quantity of olive oil. I found this cream very useful after the shower, because it softenes the skin and also hydrates it.

What I didn't like very much was the smell. It is not very delicate, it is sharp,  rather a smell of herbs, and it definitely didn't seem to have any connections with the olives. Anyway, I was happy with the product and I think I will buy another one by myself.