Other Hair Conditioners:

Avon Planet Spa Mediterranean Olive Oil Conditioning Hair Mask

best inexpensive hair mask

from La Puente, CA

Comments about Avon Planet Spa Mediterranean Olive Oil Conditioning Hair Mask:

I have tried many hair treatments in the past, both expensive and in expensive.  This is one of the best inexpensive ones I have ever tried.  Been using for years now, when avon has a sale, I buy this in bulk,lol. Its easy to use.  I love that it goes on easily throughout my hair, and a little goes a long way since I only run the product through the ends of my hair.  I have used this a couple different ways, usually I put this on first and leave it on while in the shower, or for deeper conditioning leave it on all day/overnight with a shower cap over.  It works great.  It smells very good, it has a light clean scent and leaves my hair soft and manageable.  I actually prefer it over other more expensive brands I have bought. Would recommend it to anyone with dry, overprocessed, dyed, or damaged hair.  It has helped to save my hair from the constant abuse of curling and straightening irons.  Its a great product.

Love this hair mask!

from Lansing, MI

Comments about Avon Planet Spa Mediterranean Olive Oil Conditioning Hair Mask:

Let me explain to you first, how my hair is.  My hair is long, slightly wavey, and gets very dry in the winter time.  When the humidity gets to my hair it will not tame down or do anything.   I like this hair mask because after I use it, my hair feels manageable and rich.  The mask make my hair very soft aa pliable and easy to manage.  The smell is very nice and I like to use this in the tub, along with an Avon Naturals bubble bath.  These two things together make me actually feels like I am in a spa and get the royal treatment!  This mask really hydrates my hair and I feel it is a large contributor to the healthiness of my hair.  I think that the longer I use this, my hair will get stronger and stronger.  Another reason I love Avon is due to the affordability of their products.  Avon offers quality products for inviduals like me who are budget minded.  Try this mask if you get a chance, I think you might like it.

Not bad, but not great

from Pittsburgh, PA

Comments about Avon Planet Spa Mediterranean Olive Oil Conditioning Hair Mask:

I first used this conditioner when I was pregnant with my daughter. I have normal to dry curly hair that decided to go nuts on me while I was pregnant. It turned from dry to oily literally overnight! My mom bought me this conditioner (she sell Avon) one day after tiring of hearing me complain about my ever-changing hair. I used it, and...it was just ok. It made the bottom shaft of my hair AMAZING and silky, but my roots were like an oil slick! It was so gross! I tried it again a few days later thinking it was probably just a fluke, but...same thing!

Now, I want to stress that I WAS PREGNANT when I first used this...so my hair was doing some crazy things! I did try it again a few weeks after the birth of my daughter, and it was still a little greasy, just not as bad as it was when I was pregnant.

So, I would say, if you have fine or oily hair, this is not the product for you! However, if your hair is dry, then it will turn your hair soft and silky.

Works really well!

from Concord, NC

Comments about Avon Planet Spa Mediterranean Olive Oil Conditioning Hair Mask:

Avon's Meditteranean Olive Oil Hair Mask is a great purchase!  I highly recommend it to anyone with damaged, dry and/or chemically-treated hair.  I try to use it one to two times each week and find that a little will go a long way.  I love the way my hair feels and looks after each use!

You can use with or without a shower cap, but using one will reduce the likelihood of the product being accidentally rinsed out and will also increase the heat to help enhance the conditioning process.  The olive oil adds shine and manageability.  It has a pleasant smell and the container is small enough to not cause storage problems.

Even if you don't find this on sale through your Avon representative, it is still a very good purchase that will last a long time.  It is safe for colored hair and won't dull or fade the color.  I have purchased extra Hair Masks to give as gifts for my friends and family, as well as to have extra on hand so I don't run out.  This is safe for any age.

Works well the first time you use it but effects lessens.

from Sparta, NJ

Comments about Avon Planet Spa Mediterranean Olive Oil Conditioning Hair Mask:

The Mediterranean Olive Oil Hair Mask is a great product to use if you have dry hair.  I have extremely dry hair, from dying it blonde, and now I am always looking for different conditioners that will work on repairing my dry hair.  When I first tried this conditioner, I was very happy with the results.  My hair was softened out immediately but after a few days of using it, the effects were not as strong as the first time I had used it. It also seemed to soften my hair in the shower but once it was dry it was no longer as soft.  I am still looking for a conditioner that softens my hair in the shower with results that last even when the hair is dry.  I have only had results like that once and that was when I got a deep conditioning treatment at a salon.  Other than that, it seems like store bought conditioners just don't seem to do the trick that well.  For someone with average hair, I would highly reccommend this.