Other Women's Deodorants:
Avon Night Magic Rollon Anti Perspirant Deodorant

Avon Night Magic Rollon Anti Perspirant Deodorant

Great smelling and a super value

Profile Image

from Eagle River, AK

Comments about Avon Night Magic Rollon Anti Perspirant Deodorant:

In a previous review I mentioned how my husband made the switch from Ban roll on deodorant and anti-perspirant to the Avon On Duty 24 Hours brand.  The Avon version contains the same active ingredient, and works great for a fraction of the price.

Since my husband was so happy with the Avon brand, and since I wear several of the Avon perfumes for women, I decided to start purchasing the Avon scented deodorants and anti-perspirants for myself.  Avon has so many to choose from, and when the small 1.7 ounce sized bottles go on sale for only 89 cents, I generally buy several of them in different scents.

Today I am going to talk about the Avon Night Magic Roll-On Anti-Perspirant Deodorant.  This comes in a blue bottle containing 1.7 ounces, with a roller ball applicator under the cap.  The active ingredient is a common one in these kinds of products, it is aluminum chlorohydrate.

This roll on does go on wet, but it dries quickly, giving me all day protection.  I have worn this before a day of golf, and even after two hours in the sunny weather I do not smell like perspiration.  The scent is a light musk scent that Avon is known for, which I find very appealing, and I do smell it from time to time while wearing this anti-perspirant deodorant.

I love being able to use the Night Magic perfume and then apply the matching deodorant, so sometimes for a lighter scent I use just the deodorant.  I have been very pleased with this purchase, and recommend the Avon products to anyone looking for a good price on deodorants.