4.1

4.1

Pros

Cons

Cute shape - not enough shower gel for price

I love the scent of these shower gels. There are so many scents that these shower gels are appealing to almost anyone. I also love the shape of the bottle, they can either sit on a shelf in the shower or hang on a hook or bar in your shower/tub. This product does work to get your body clean, it is not harsh in any way and produces a very nice lather. The shower gel is moisturizing and does not dry out my skin. I fell like not only am I getting clean but my skin looks soft, feels soft and moisturized. The scent of the shower gels are really quite nice but IMO there is just not enough of the shower gel in these bottles (I guess i am saying the bottles need to be bigger) in order to justify the price. I like this product but don't like it enough to pay the cost. I do find that when Avon does have a sale, I do stock up on them because I love how my skin glows and feels moisturized after using the shower gel. That is the only time I purchase them. I also think these products are nice to give in gift baskets. I like to do that when they are on sale. I would purchase this product more often if Avon lowered the price or made the bottle slightly larger.

this product does work to get your body clean, it is not harsh in any way and produces a very nice lather.

The scents are amazing!

Uniquely-Shaped Bottle Major Selling Point

Avon has developed a fun new product. The only trouble seems to be that all the fun happens to be in the shape of the bottle, and not necessarily in the product itself. Avon Naturals Shower Gel comes in a handy bottle, and does well for a shower gel, but is simply just that. In a differently-shaped bottle, it really wouldn’t stand out at all.

I tried the Avon Naturals Shower Gel in the Cherry Blossom Scent. It also comes in Banana & Coconut, Cucumber Melon, Pomegranate & Mango, Strawberry & Guava, Vanilla, and Violet & Lychee. One great thing about this shower gel is that the scent of the product, or at least the Cherry Blossom that I tried, isn’t overpowering. However, there’s not much else to make it stand out either. It’s quite possible one of those combinations might be more interesting to try.

As far as the shower gel’s cleaning capabilities, that’s where it was completely average. It didn’t come to a great lather,  and cleaned like any other soap would, rinsing clean. It worked well, but wasn’t extraordinary.

Where the Avon Naturals Shower Gel is unique is in the shape of the bottle. It has a hook at the top (or bottom, depending on how you look at it), so that it can hang up in the shower. It can hang from the shower head or the towel rod. If your shower is crowded already with other bottles of shampoo, conditioner, etc., this is great. The hook is built right into the shape of the bottle, and not something added in after the fact.

If you buy a lot of products through Avon already, this would be a worthwhile purchase for you, but if you don’t, it’s not worth going out of your way to buy it, unless your shower is so crowded, you really need the hanging bottle to free up some space. It definitely isn’t worth buying just for the shower gel itself.

This is the perfect shower gel

Comments about Avon Naturals Shower Gel:

I loved this product. It's one of the best shower gels I've used. It foams up easily. It feels refreshing and clean to use. The scent is amazing. It smells so nice. I really love how it soaps up. Its affordable while still being high quality which is a huge plus. I would highly recommend it.

The only shower gel for me.

Comments about Avon Naturals Shower Gel:

I used to use bar soaps to wash my body with in the shower but it soon began to give me dry skin. I needed to switch to something better so my friend who sells Avon products recommended that I try Avon Naturals Shower Gel. At first I thought she just wanted to sell her products but she told me that they work great and will keep my skin hydrated. I ordered one to try it out and from the first use, I knew that it would be much different than the regular bar soaps I was using. From the first use, I felt as if it was really hydrating my skin, but I decided not to be too quick to judge and give it some time to see the long term affect of it. Well, it's been now about 2 years and I am still using Avon Naturals Shower Gel. It never once dried out my skin, not even during the winter. I really do love it. With just a few small drops of it on the loofah, I get enough lather to wash my entire body, and it smells great too. It's a little expensive but one bottle of Avon Naturals Shower Gel lasts a long time in my shower. I definitely recommend this to all the ladies.

Makes you Smell Great

from Nashville, TN

Comments about Avon Naturals Shower Gel:

I love the fact that the Avon Naturals comes in an assorted variety of fragrances. They are always coming up with something new, so you can always find a ton of yummy scents here.
I love the fact that the scents last. Unlike some body washes, you can smell the scent that you selected all day long, and it is just as pleasant at the end of the day as it is at the start.
My biggest complaint here is that it doesn't lather. To me lots of lather means that I am getting clean, and this just doesn't have it. I also do not feel that it cleans as well as some other body washes.
It is competitive in its price, and costs about the same as any other that you would purchase at the drug store. And, another positive mark for the Naturals Body Wash - the bottle lassts! ALthough it may seem like a small bottle it really does last. My skin always feels so soft and moisturized after I use it.
All in all this is a good body wash as long as you're not getting really dirty and nasty every day. It makes great girly smells that last!

Smells amazing!

Comments about Avon Naturals Shower Gel:

I get these body washes all the time from my grandmother because she loves these and wants me to have some all the time! (I swear she has 50 of these!) These days their are so many different body washes to choose from, and most people really look for something affordable and something with amazing scent (and of course something that is good for your skin too!) Well this is the perfect for all three! It's cheap, good for your skin, and the scent is great!
Your probably wondering "What's up with the shape of the packaging?! Well...I love it! You can hang it up on the pole where you hang your curtain, and you never have to struggle with getting the soap out of the packaging! It is an amazing holiday gift and just a little gift for yourself that won't put you in a deeper debt! Good Luck girl! :) <3

Cute shape - not enough shower gel for price

The scents are amazing!

Good product with clever bottle hook

from Phoenix, AZ

Comments about Avon Naturals Shower Gel:

A very pleasant product to use and it has a unique bottle that can be hung on the faucet. The soap lathers very nicely and leaves me feeling fresh and clean, and the scent is very nice, strong enough to be luxurious but not overpowering.

I feel clean and do not have to use very much. I use it either as a lather from the face cloth or poured into the tub to make rich suds. I prefer to soak in the tub in very hot water, and this is my treat at the end of the day.

Mine was a delicious fruity scent that was good enough to eat. Since my husband is sensitive to aromas but likes edible fragrances fine, this makes it suitable for him too.

Cutee

Comments about Avon Naturals Shower Gel:

I really like these shower gels. They are great to keep hanging in your shower or even for traveling. I like to get them and then refill them because it really saves so much space since you can hang them. The bottle is just so adorable. I have never seen another product so well thought out - Hmm, I am making shower gel and the consumers will keep it in their shower so where can I put it besides on a shelf? Oh how about those bars that no one knows the purpose of? Whoever came up with this idea for the bottle is brilliant and they should make more avon shower products with this type of bottle. I also reallly enjoy all of the scents and fragrances that Avon offers with these shower gels. I haven't found one that I think does not smell good. Avon did a great job with these products and I would recommend them to pretty much anyone of any age. If your skin is sensitive to fragrances and perfumes and dyes however I would avoid these as they are heavily perfumed.

I enjoyed it

Comments about Avon Naturals Shower Gel:

I did enjoy this product, definitely. I guess I just wasn't crazy about it. It's not one of Avon's best body washes, in my humble opinion. It lacked what I would call liveliness. It's hard to put my finger on it, but I was just a little little disappointed -- nothing serious, but notably disappointed.

It was o.k. Nothing to rave about, but it did make my skin feel soft and clean.

Again, I give it an o.k. for the scent. It's not the kind of scent where I'd be dying to try it or get it again.

Doesn't clean well or last long.

Comments about Avon Naturals Shower Gel:

Does it smell good? Definitely. Some fragrances from this shower gel line smells really great (based on your preference). However, Avon's Naturals line never seem to have long-lasting fragrances.

Their body spray, shower gel, and even LOTION, do not last long. I can apply it on and be positive that the smell would disappear within half an hour. Normally it would not bother me, but I enjoy the smell of the lotion.. and having it gone so quickly is terrible!

The shower gel is very diluted. It is more watery than gel-like. The shower gel bottle is designed in a pretty creative manner; you can hang it on stand it up. However, the watery texture and the small bottle just means it would run out fast. With this in consideration, it would definitely not be worth the money!

Yes, Avon has nice fragrances but it is nothing special. Their shower gel does not clean perfectly, as it resembles more like water. The yummy smell also does not cling to you for long.. you would smell it along with your hot bath, but once you leave the room? No more! Don't waste your money.

Smells amazing.

Comments about Avon Naturals Shower Gel:

Avon's natural shower gel is so high in quality for so many different reasons. One, the smell is amazing. Two, it's perfect for anyone, sensitive skin or not. It doesn't ever make me break out. Three, the bottle itself. The design of the bottle is convenient because of the hook. Instead of leaving on the tub edge, I have other options of where I want to hang the soap.