3.7
Avon
Avon NAILWEAR Nail Enamel - All Shades

Avon NAILWEAR Nail Enamel - All Shades

3.7

Avon Nailwear Nail Enamel is the ONLY one I use!!!!

If you are looking for vibrant, long lasting color then you have to give this product a try! I use to a drawer filled with multiple brands of nail polish until I tried Avon Nailwear Nail Enamel. This is the only Nail enamel prodcut I have found that lives up to it's advertising. Like many I was skeptical. I was used to spending the money on a manicure that would chip within a day or two, but with Avon Nailwear Nail Enamel that is not the case at all:) My nails get put through alot. I work in a plastics factory so my hands in general are exposed to heat and a lot of banging around. This nail polish held up sooo much better than I would have ever expected. I used mine with the Avon basecoat and Avon topcoat for an even better and lasting manicure. On occassion I still go to the salon for a manicure/pedicure and the Avon Nailwear Nail Enamel is the product I take with me. I no longer use the brands the salon offers. There are so many colors available, you will find something you love. Since it is now the season for flip flops and sandals, I just recently had a pedicure and the color looked fresh and chip free for over a week!!! How great is that? Women today are sooo busy, we don't have the time to be doing constant touch ups, and with this product we won't have to. Give it a try, you will love it too.

not for me thanks

I normally like AVON's different make-up products but I could do without this one.AVON"s Nailwear Nail Enamel comes in a wide range of colors.This nail polish is also inexpensive. Unfortunately,it is worth less than it costs..and I mean even when it is on sale. Sorry folks you're not going to get a whole lot of bang for your buck when it comes to this product. I was thrilled when I first saw it in the AVON brochure my AVON representative gave me. I could not decide which color to choose so I purchased three different shades and had the same results with each one. Not one of them turned out to be the color it claimed to be in the brochure.AVON Nailwear Nail Enamel does not go one evenly. It does not take much for this polish to chip. It not only chips but it peels right off. NO matter how easy I go on my nails this product does not hold up well at all. I am truly disappointed in AVON for coming out with this product and I definitely do not recommend it.

Brights colors but huge chips

Comments about Avon NAILWEAR Nail Enamel - All Shades:

I am happy with Avon that they have such a wide array of colors for their nail enamel. They have bright and calm colors. I love the way Avon has so many colors. What I don't like is the way they chip so quickly. I will paint all of my nails and soon after they are dry I look down and there are already chips. I don't mind touching up my nails, but it gets pretty ridiculous when not even ten minutes later I have to touch up.

Awful nail polish

Comments about Avon NAILWEAR Nail Enamel - All Shades:

When I was an Avon representative, I ordered three different colors of this nail polish at the same time. I can't remember the exact names, but I ordered a shade of pink, blue and purple. I was extremely disappointed in all of them. Every shade was so light that I didn't even see the point in using it. I put on three coats and you could still see my nail right through it. I ended up throwing them away.

Avon Nail Enamel Lasts and Last

from Tucson, AZ

Comments about Avon NAILWEAR Nail Enamel - All Shades:

Avon Nail Enamel is one of the best nail polishes I have ever used for the money spent. I have spent a lot of money on much higher priced nail enamels that did not last as long as this nail enamel

YOU do have to apply it the correct way though....base coat, at least two coats of nail enamel and a top coat...If you do it this way you will get at least ten or more days with out visable wear

I wish they had samples of their colors though since it is very difficult to get a good idea of what the actual color is from a picture in a catalog...MY favorite color is the new Pink Pearl Finish! if you have decent length nails and nice white tips no need for a fancy French manicure cause this will do it!

The polish will peel off though if you are too thick with the coats

Its an excellent product

from Temple, TX

Comments about Avon NAILWEAR Nail Enamel - All Shades:

This product is amazing. Its not expensive at all, espically considering that you get both the top coat and color. The only complaint I have about it is when it starts to chip up it comes off in decent sized chunks. These chucks tear my real nail. If I take this off in pure acetone after about seven days there is really no problem.

If you want long-lasting, use this.

from Wappingers Falls, NY

Comments about Avon NAILWEAR Nail Enamel - All Shades:

I am a big fan of the Nailwear nailpolish. It lasts a week,and even longer with touch-ups. There is a huge variety of colors to choose from, and each season they update the colors. The quality of the polish itself is nice as it goes on smooth and thick so you don't use as many coats, thus, saving money-seeing as the price is usually right on this product, that makes it a double deal.

Avon Nailwear is ok

from Oakland, CA

Comments about Avon NAILWEAR Nail Enamel - All Shades:

I have many if not all the Avon Nailwear shades and have mixed feelings about the product. The pros are that there are so many pretty colors and they are not at all expensive, so its easy to get a collection of these. However the cons are that they chip, I try to give Avon the benefit of the doubt, but I have compared them to other nail polishes. Avon's Nailwear chips more often then other nail polishes. I hate it. Another con is that the colors dont really match up well as the brochure. I can order a nail polish from the brochure thinking its one color and then receive it and its way different then the brochure. All in all I still like the Avon Nailwear, with all the chipping it makes up for it with the price and pretty colors.

Avon nailwear lasts without chipping!

from Bakersfield, CA

Comments about Avon NAILWEAR Nail Enamel - All Shades:

I'm not the biggest nail polish wearer because I find it so annoying that after 1 or 2 days my nail polish starts chipping. I don't have the time to keep fixing my nails so I don't wear it too often. However, I bought some Avon Nailwear and I was suprised it lasted about 5 days without chipping! I was able to wear it for about a week with very little chipping. You also don't have to apply too many coats, I do about two coats. Avon is also affordable and they have a great selection of nail colors. Every season they add new colors too. Although there may be higher priced nail polishes that last longer, I think Avon Nailwear is a great nail polish for the price. I would say the only con is picking a color because you have to choose from the catalog, and sometimes the colors look different in person. I recommend this nail polish to all my girlfriends and female relatives.

Pretty colors - but still chips off

from Saint Simons Island, GA

Comments about Avon NAILWEAR Nail Enamel - All Shades:

I love the colors that Avon Nailwear comes in. Lots of lovely colors for the spring. I got a few to try because the colors were so vibrant. I am rough on my hands, so maybe this isn't necessarily a flaw with Avon Nailwear, but if you are very active, i found this polish to chip off. For the price, and inconvenience to order from a Avon rep, I'm not that impressed with this nailpolish. I was really hoping it work really well, given that it's from Avon and the price is a bit high. On my nails, it didn't last any longer than a bottle of Revlon, and twice the cost. I applied it, and waited patiently for it to dry (it actually dries pretty easily). The color was just as vibrant as in the printed material from Avon and from the internet. So, you really are getting a pretty color. Unfortunately for me, within a day, it was chipping at the sides of my nails. For the color, and a special occaion great, but not a good every day nail polish.

I was disappointed with avon nailwear

from Cincinnati, OH

Comments about Avon NAILWEAR Nail Enamel - All Shades:

Well, i was disappointed with avon nailwear. Don't get me wrong, I love avon but this nailwear didn't impress me at all. First, the nail polish was very smudgy and chipped on my nails within two days. I purchased a light pink color which was a great shade but i wish it would've lasted longer. The price was very good do i didn't feel like i wasted my money. Sometimes, you have to pay more for a great product so i guess it was "worth" the price. I will say though i did not use a top coat so maybe if i would've the color would have lasted a bit longer. I did end up browsing the other shades and avon carries a lot of nice shade. If i had children of age, i would've used this to manicure her nails.So, this would be a good play nailpolish. But if you are looking for a polish that won't chip or isn't too messy i wouldn't suggest this brand. If you need a quick cover up until your next manicure this would be okay.

Avon Nail Polish

from Lady Lake, FL

Comments about Avon NAILWEAR Nail Enamel - All Shades:

I use a lot of different kinds of nail polish but I do love the Avon Nailwear Nail Enamel. I wasn't sure how I was going to like it, some can be watery and you have to apply them over and over, some can be to thick and go on clumpy, or some can chip really easily, but I used Avon Nailwear and it went on smooth and evenlyand didn't chip that easily for a while. It comes in many shades, I had a pink one named Carnival and I got so many compliments on it. I bought my grandmother and roommate tweed for christmas and they love the shade as well, it's a sophisticated color thats versatile for older and younger woman. There are so many colors to choose from and you can find one for any occasion.The best thing about this nail polish is that it is very inexpensive, and when it goes on sale it's such a great deal! It makes great gifts for any age or occasion, mix and match colors or pair them with a nail file!