Other Lips:
Avon
Avon Moisture Therapy Lip Moisturizer SPF 15 - 878-180

Avon Moisture Therapy Lip Moisturizer SPF 15 - 878-180

The best for all lip lovers.

from Monroe, GA

Comments about Avon Moisture Therapy Lip Moisturizer SPF 15 - 878-180:

Absolutely the best lip protector I've ever used and at a decent price too. Goes on smoothly, doesn't weigh you lips down or feel heavy and think like some do. Doesn't burn upon application or leave a bad taste when you lick your lips. And lasts a long time so one doesn't have to constantly reapply. I've tried the other big expensive name brands and this one is the best and most cost effective. A lot of Avon products aren't the best these days they've changed the formula or stopped making the products which really really used to work. I don't exactly know what they are doing, cutting corners to save money I guess as many companies are doing. But this really really works. If you can hear me Avon, don't change a thing!

Dry Cracked Lips Are A Thing Of The Past With Moisture Therapy

from Rocky Mount, NC

Comments about Avon Moisture Therapy Lip Moisturizer SPF 15 - 878-180:

I love Avon's Moisture Therapy hand cream. I have used it for years.So I decided to give the lip moisturizer a try.I should have known,it too was great. The Avon Moisture Therapy Lip Moisturizer works wonders for those dry cracked lips that come with the Winter's cold weather.I have a bad habit of licking my lips a lot when I am out in the wind. I guess the wind dry's them out and my tongue serves as a moisturizer.Bad idea! That just makes matters worse.Now I try to keep a tube of Avon's Lip Moisturizer in my pocket.When I catch myself licking my lips I whip out the moisturizer.It puts the right moisturizer on my lips. It also provides a barrier in case I lick before thinking. That happens too.

**My Viewpoint: **Avon's Moisture Therapy Lip Moisturizer is a must have in my pocket and in my medicine cabinet. I hate to get dry cracked lips. This is very uncomfortable. So I intend to do everything in my power to keep this from happening and that includes Avon lip moisturizer.

Avon Lip Moisturizer is all right for summer use.

from Cincinnati, OH

Comments about Avon Moisture Therapy Lip Moisturizer SPF 15 - 878-180:

I purchased this lip gloss on avon.com when it was on clearance. I was mainly attracted by the low price and the SFP 15 - I have used Avon products in the past, but I don't purchase them frequently. I also worry quite a bit about sun exposure and try to purchase products that contain at least some level of SPF for everyday use. This product is okay - it wasn't bad, but not great either. I think that it is fairly reasonably priced and has no flavor, so people who don't like flavored lip gloss would probably like it. (I actually prefer flavored lip glosses myself, but the lack of flavor wasn't a negative point for me.) The texture of this lip gloss is like the Vaseline lip gloss that comes in tubes. The SFP protection is an advantage, especially for people who are outside a lot. Most people, even those who use face creams with sunscreen, often don't think about protecting the skin on their lips, as well.

Now that we are getting into autumn, I am starting to notice that my lips are feeling dry, even though I use this lip gloss a few times a day. I have very dry skin. I would recommend this product for use in the summer. It might also work year-round for someone who doesn't have dry skin.

SPF skin-sensitive? Avon's LIP OINTMENT may irritate less!

from Los Angeles, CA

Comments about Avon Moisture Therapy Lip Moisturizer SPF 15 - 878-180:

The first big sunscreen, PABA, is gone in most SPF products these days.  For this sensitive-skinned Gal, the advance of chemical sunscreens means more SPF products to try -- many without the significant irritation PABA sometimes generated.  ****

**Avon Moisture Therapy Lip Ointment SPF 15 **provides the maximum allowable amount of *Octinoxate *aka *Octyl methoxycinnamate*.  *Octinoxate,* the most widely-used of the current active sunscreen ingredients, is, in **Avon Moisture Therapy Lip Ointment**, the least irritating of any SPF lip treatment I've tried.  Since the others were impossible, this calls for a big ***HURRAH!***

The fact that **Avon Lip Ointment** is unscented may also work in favor of people vulnerable to skin irritation.  Other **Avon Lip **ingredients include: *Petrolatum, Oryza Sativa (rice) Bran Oil, Paraffin, Orange Roughy Oil, Squalene, Glycine Soja (Soybean Oil, Lanolin Alcohol, Lecithin, BHT, Benzyl *and* Alcohol.*

The consistency of **Avon Lip SPF Ointment** is lighter and less gloppy than my all-time favorite, *Carmex *(non SPF version) and, at .5 ounces, the tube contains more product than *Carmex.  ***Avon Lip SPF** smoothes on easily with a rounded top.  For me, too much of a good thing hints at irritation, so I don't overdo it.  **Avon** also offers the same formula in an **Avon Stick** (which I haven't tried).

On sale, **Avon Lip Ointment**'s price is unbeatable.  I've already purchased three **Moisture Therapy Lip Ointment SPF **tubes as they're easy to stow in purse or pocket.  I'll be getting more since my in-house **Avon Ointment**s come and go in the clutter around me.

You might want to try this product or read about these.  The *LypSyl *has three sunscreens!

# # # # #

***[www.viewpoints.com/reviews/Lypsyl-Honeyberry-LypMoisturizer-with-Pure-Swedish-Beeswax-review-8d30/edit ][1] ***

***[www.viewpoints.com/Carmex-for-Cold-Sores-Lip-Balm-Tube-review-714f6][2] ***

[1]: http://www.viewpoints.com/reviews/Lypsyl-Honeyberry-LypMoisturizer-with-Pure-Swedish-Beeswax-review-8d30/edit
[2]: http://www.viewpoints.com/Carmex-for-Cold-Sores-Lip-Balm-Tube-review-714f6