3.4
Avon
Avon Mascara - All Products

Avon Mascara - All Products

3.4

Not for stubborn, straight lashes

Comments about Avon Mascara - All Products:

Avon has great products. However, they aren't great for people with stubborn, super straight lashes. Every mascara that I have used from Avon made my lashes fall back straight within 10-15 minutes. I tried to heat up my lash curler to make my lashes hold up its curl longer and I even tried curling my lashes AFTER I put on mascara. Both methods did nothing. No matter what, Avon mascaras would NOT hold curls.

• Ease of Application:

Avon Mega Effects

from Ravenna, OH

Avon Mega Effects mascara gives movie star lashes... Thick,Full and beautiful

This mascara is great for long term wear. it doesn't run, or smear and gives the appearance of long full lashes.

Ease of Application
This is NOT your typical Mascara it has an adjustable ergonomic brush that applies a much more even coat overall. I LOVE Mega Effects!!

• Ease of Application:

Avon Mascaras still the best after all these years.

from Liberty, SC

Comments about Avon Mascara - All Products:

Avon mascaras are the best value out there.  I used to sell Avon years ago and I loved the mascara. Years have now passed and I have used many other kinds of mascara.  It is very difficult to find a washoff waterproof mascara that stays on and doesn't flake off in Brown/black.  If you get it on sale it is a plus...i recommend waiting for a sale.  There are also many other types of mascara that Avon carries.  I love the clear mascara they used to carry.  I hope they bring it back, if they haven't already.  I used to style my wild brows with it and could do on my lashes too.  That is also hard to find in drug stores.  Avon has found a nitch that other products still have trouble filling.  Value, price, options.....what is there not to love about Avon mascara?  I would highly recommend you try it the next time it goes on sale. I am just saying...you don't know what you are missing.  I love not having to use removers to get my mascara off.  I have such sensitive skin.

Avon Mascara doesn't really do the job for me

from Rockford, MI

Comments about Avon Mascara - All Products:

I've long used Avon products .  I really like a lot of their products, including facial cleansers and moisturuzers, foundation and bronzer.  However, every time I have tried one of their mascara products, I've been disappointed.  My eye lashes are very thin.  I look for a mascara that will plump my lashes without making them goopy or fake looking.  Avon mascara, regardless of the type or line, never makes my lashes look wide or increase their volume.  I am unsure of why this is, but have tried many different lines.  While they do not make my lashes thick, sticky or fake-looking, it is almost like I have no mascara on at all.  I like a mascara that does it's job and also make my eyes look more awake and wider.  On the plus side for Avon mascaras, they are very easy to remove and leave very little residue.  To me, however, I'd rather find a product that requires a little more work and maintance if it means I'm hapy with the outcome.  Keep trying Avon!

Avon Mascaras are a #1 selling product!

from Pittsburgh, PA

Comments about Avon Mascara - All Products:

I was such a great user of Avon products that I became a seller at one time. I can assure you that any mascara you purchase, from lenthening, to waterproof, to  protien enriched, you'll always be a satisfied customer. They are all long wearing and easy to apply with great vibrant color.

Avon mascara is the worst-clumpy & not worth it!

from Carlsbad, CA

Comments about Avon Mascara - All Products:

Avon mascara is the worst mascara that I have ever tried.  Its consistency was way too thick and it dried out after about a week after I recieved it.  It went on clumpy the very first time I used it and I thought maybe I put it on wrong or something.  I tried it a few more times and it still did the same thing. The brush was not quality at all and took so much mascara out of the bottle that I had to try to take it out of the container a few times before I could even apply the makeup.  I had to use so much of it, that half the bottle was gone after about a week, and my eyelashes looked fake and disgusting.  I got it in black and was really disappointed with the dark color.  My look didn't look natural at all and I was very frustrated.  This mascara is cheap quality.  No wonder it was on sale on Avon.com!  Don't be fooled by this mascara, I would not recommend it to anyone, the worst quality ever!

Not Great, but Good Enough

from Nashville, TN

Comments about Avon Mascara - All Products:

I received this Avon mascara as part of a gift bag from Avon - I hadn't used it before until it was given to me. The mascara liquid is thin, you have to apply 2-3 coats to really notice your lashes, and to make the company's claims seem true. I didn't have a problem with smudging until this morning - when I smudged my makeup, and even with soap and a q-tip, had problems removing it! So annoying. The good thing is that once you've got your 2-3 coats of mascara on,  you're lucky enough not to smudge your makeup in the process, your lashes do seem longer, and more feminine. This is not a mascara that will make your lashes seem fuller with standard 2-3 coats - to do that, you need to apply a 4-5th coat, and my God, who has time to do that, and who wants to wear that much mascara? Overall, the mascara is good enough, but not my favorite. I will use until I run out of it and then I'll probably try a new brand.