3.4
Avon Instant Manicure Dry Nail Enamel Strips - All Shades

Avon Instant Manicure Dry Nail Enamel Strips - All Shades

3.4

Sent from heaven

This product has been a God-send for me. I hate waiting for polish to dry so the strips were the answer. I LOVE the pedicure ones. They are so wasy and last a long time. I also think the French Manicure strips are wonderful. I can apply these in the car on the way to anywhere without having to worry about any messes! One tip I do have-if your nail is wider than the strip, I use a piece of another strip as a sort of "patch" to cover the small strip along the side of my nail that is still exposed. I works very well and you can't tell the difference. I say when these go on sale, stock up and if you need to practice, have your rep get you some samples to practice with. They aren't that difficult to master.

More difficult than expected

I was a bit skeptical about stick on nail polish and my skepticism only proved me right in this situation. Sure it's easy to put on, after you have done it at least once before, and yes it does last a long time, heck it's even a pain to wipe off (due to the glue that makes it stick) but it's not something I'm ever going to buy again.

Some of my nails are a bit wider than the strips had to offer, even though they offer several sizes. The color selection is fair. The price...well...if you can get them on sale it's about what you should expect them to be at normally, otherwise it's a bit spendy for what you get.

All in all 2 stars is all it deserves, it still chips away (in fact that was the easiest way to remove them) They might not smudge but they can get wrinkles and bubbles in them if your not great at putting them on. If you do manage to put them on right then yes they look like you spent a fortune (and if you paid full price you probably did) on getting them done professionally.

Give them a try once and if you have better luck then me with them then good for you. I must admit that there are several people I know that just love them...just not me!

Weird

Comments about Avon Instant Manicure Dry Nail Enamel Strips - All Shades:

I am not sure if I just have weird shaped nails or if this is a crap product. I though it would be great to have nail polish practically already painted and dried. I didn't really have to do anything but apply it. But that was not the case when I finally received these manicure nail enamel strips. I found that they would stick together and trying to peel them apart was a downhill struggle. You would end up ruining them. I also couldn't get them to lay straight or flat on my nails. That is where they weird shaped nails come in. Maybe they have a weird texture too, like all the lines on them. This product just wasn't for me. I don't even have long nails either. And it seemed like they were way too wide and got on my cuticles and they just looked a lot messier than when I painted my nails! If you finally got them on by some miracle, and had them decent looking, then they would last, sure. But one of them would chip or peel and the rest would be h*ll to try to remove! It might be a good product for some people who have more patience and more coordination and steadier hands than me. But I would not purchase these again.

Loved these

from Ayer, MA

Comments about Avon Instant Manicure Dry Nail Enamel Strips - All Shades:

I loved these. They take a little getting used to, but once you get the hang of it they are super easy and last forever! I love the ones for your toes also. if you have a hard time with them I suggest getting someone to help you out until you get the hang of it. But seriously, once you get it, its like nothing and takes no time at all. They are super shiny and when you think about it, even when they arent on sale, it is cheaper than getting a manicure, and they last longer...I had mine last for two whole weeks. My mother loves them too. I recommend these to anyone.

Great Idea, but hard to apply

from Bunnlevel, NC

Comments about Avon Instant Manicure Dry Nail Enamel Strips - All Shades:

I was very excited to try this product when it came out, so I ordered a set.  When the product arrived, I was disappointed to see that for the price, I would only be able to get one set of nail polish out of the entire kit, but if if worked, and lasted as long as advertised, I would be okay with that.  I read through the directions thoroughly and tried to apply the product to my fingernails.  I have been giving myself manicures and pedicures for quite some time now, including free handed french tips, and consider myself very good at the process, but I thought this product was extremely hard to apply.  First off, you must match the very limited sizes given in the kit to your cuticle area, and nail bed.  I also had trouble putting the polish on my nails without the strips wrinkling.  I eventually gave up, and just applied liquid nail polish instead.

A waste of money

from Baton Rouge, LA

Comments about Avon Instant Manicure Dry Nail Enamel Strips - All Shades:

I was disappointed with this product. It cost way more then a bottle of nail polish. My nails are to wide for the strips and that was a let down. I suggest to anyone thinking about buying this product go buy a bottle of nail polish that dries in 60 seconds, It is easier and faster. I will not waste my money again. Trial and error is my way of life. They should take into consideration that not all women have long slender hands and nails.

avon Instant Manicure is AWESOME.

from Peebles, OH

Comments about Avon Instant Manicure Dry Nail Enamel Strips - All Shades:

Avon Instant Manicure Dry Enamel Strips are awesome so awesome.  Whoever thought of the Dry Enamel Strips was a  genius. I love to have nice lookig fingernails and a great manicure is key. It is hard for me to find the time I would like to devote to my finger nails. I was so happy to find this product a couple years ago and have used them ever since. These strips are like polish that you just press on . I love they way my nails look after using the Dry Enamel Strips. My finger nails look fresh manicured after using them. I don't have to worry about smudges and wet nail polish when I use them. I can get a salon look without leaving my house and in far less time. The Dry Enamel Strips will also suprise you by how long they last . These strips will last longer than nail polish. I have long wide finger nails and the fit is fine. The only con I can think of is price. The strips are resonably priced but it can get expensive when you use them as often as I do.

Avon's Manicure Dry Nail Strips

from Waukesha, WI

Comments about Avon Instant Manicure Dry Nail Enamel Strips - All Shades:

I am not a big fan of Avon makeup, though they have some nice items, like their bubble bath for sensitive skin. I love changing the color of my nails often, decided to give these nail strips a try..do not waste your money. They're messy, hard to use and do not work! After all we go through to look good, have great looking nails..just don't bother screwing them up by attempting to use Avon's dry nail strips!

great for travel

from Short Hills, NJ

Comments about Avon Instant Manicure Dry Nail Enamel Strips - All Shades:

Now here is a product that is innovative, easy to apply and fun at the same time. I use this when I travel, so I dont have to take bottles of polish with me.   I am not adept at polishing my own nails:  one hand always looks better than the other.  But these Nail polish strips really work, and both hands look equally good.  I have purchased them in french manicure, as well as pinks and reds and am pleased with the results of all of them.  I do sell Avon, and keep the strips with me to share with my friends for fun, and have given them as quick send off gifts for those going to europe or travelling south who don't want to be encumbered with extras on a trip or during luggage checks. Believe me, if they didn't work, I would not be giving them to friends, because it would only discredit my personal stamp of approval.  Considering how much manicures cost today, I find this to be a great bargain.

Amazing Avon

from Minneapolis, MN

Comments about Avon Instant Manicure Dry Nail Enamel Strips - All Shades:

This is exactly what i've been looking for! I hate waiting for polish to dry and i usually mess it up before it does and the manicure strips are perfect. It's so easy you can do it anywhere and it's done in no time! When was the last time you were able to do your nails then get up and go about your day without smearing the polish? Now you won't have to worry about re-doing them anymore. Avon also does french manicure tips and pedicure strips. And I myself LOVE them! better than going to the nail salon and paying well over than what i should be, and now i can do the same quality job myself! At first it takes a little practice, but definitely an easy thing to get the hang of. They are long lasting, and will continue to look beautiful through out wear! I wouldn't buy a bottle of nail polish again! Perfect for Avon junkies too, they often go on sale so when they do i suggest you grab a few! You definitely will be pleased with the results.

it quick and easy

from Lincoln, IL

Comments about Avon Instant Manicure Dry Nail Enamel Strips - All Shades:

ii love this stuff press and go all done then i havr time for the kids all four of them have a lot more time for them and me i like to look good and still be a mom and still have time for my children i love this produchgets me lookink nice fast and quick

These are great!

from Saint Cloud, FL

Comments about Avon Instant Manicure Dry Nail Enamel Strips - All Shades:

The Avon dry Nail Enamel strips are great! They come in several colors tha coordinate with just about anything.

They are a little hard to apply though, might need some help with them. The ones for the toenails were easier to apply by yourslef, but when I tried doing the fingernails I felt like I needed an extra hand!

I love the ones for the toenails.

Unfortunately, they are not available anymore.