Other Women's Perfumes:

Avon In Bloom

a sweet scent

from Cheney, WA

Comments about Avon In Bloom:

I have sniffed just about all the Avon scents and there arealot of them! This is definitely my favourite but it really does not last on its own. Layering has worked for me. I usethe shower gel and the body lotion. Add a squirt of the scentand it seems to last longer as it works with the body lotion.It is very floral and really lifts my mood.You have to smell it and try it on your own skin to make a decent assessment. Scent is so personal to everyone. This scent is fantastic, but it depends on what you like. I love florals, so this is great for me. Very fresh, lasts long. Good for day to night transitions! I would describe the scent as fresh and floral. The top notes (for me) is a very very feminine white flower/ powder smell. The powder is minimal, just barely there- in the top notes. For the heart I really smell Gardenia's, light tea, and a 'fresh' smell. It's scentually monochromatic, but surprisingly each note compliments the other very nicely! I do love this perfume, it's light and a bit more youthful then scents like Rare gold.

Too feminine for my preferences

from Atlanta, GA

Comments about Avon In Bloom:

I love Reese Witherspoon, so when I heard that this was her fragrance, I had especially high hopes. I also read the description provided that described it as smelling of gardenia, florals, amber wood and peach tree leaves. Unfortunately when it arrived, it smelled completely of florals and I could not smell anything else the floral was so overpowering. I'm a young professional in my late 20s and there's no way I could wear this perfume without the entire office smelling it as soon as I walked through the door! It is not discreet by any means. I've tried to wear it a couple times now, putting it on early and hoping it wears off or get more subtle later in the day, but nothing seems to work so I've stopped using it entirely and gone back to my tried-and-true perfume staples. The bottle itself is very cute and high-quality; I think even if you dropped it the glass would not shatter. However the fragrance on the inside is not what I'd expected at all--too girly and floral and overpowering for my tastes.

A beautiful frangrance

from Port Huron, MI

Comments about Avon In Bloom:

This is a beautiful, light frangrance that can be worn day or evening. This gives a very feminine scent that lightly drifts over you as you move.

Very affordable and a gorgeous bottle.  My husband, sons, and friends all like this perfume.  Definately a keeper!

A beautiful grangrance for day and night...

from Port Huron, MI

Comments about Avon In Bloom:

I love this frangrance.  This is a beautiful, light frangrance that can be worn day or evening.  I do not like heavy perfumes that clog the air.  This gives a very feminine scent that lightly drifts over you as you move.

Guaranteed great response to this scent!

from Short Hills, NJ

Comments about Avon In Bloom:

Wearing a scent is more than just having the wearer appreciate it.  Those around you also enjoy your selections. When my friend tried IN BLOOM by Avon, her husband said that it was new, fresh, and what was it and where did she get it?  To have a scent evoke that kind of response, led me to believe this fragrance has something.

It is flowery. It comes in a body lotion and a shower gel, as well as a fragrance that is housed in a beautiful container, that you would love to leave on your bedroom tabletop.  I have gone further, since I use the gym daily and travel alot.

I sell avon and am able to get two types of samples (that must be purchased) from them.  They are available to everyone through me and  any Avon representative  I have one type that is the scent in a single packet similar to an alcohol wipe, but totally immersed in IN BLOOM. The other is a very small vial of the IN BLOOM liquid  which lasts a few days when I take it for travelling.  No need to lug a bottle around. Makes the scent your signature scent, too.

In Bloom is simply gorgeous and never overwhelming!

from Rochester, NY

Comments about Avon In Bloom:

Avon & Reese Witherspoon did a superior job with this fragrance! It is unique and doesn't smell like any other perfume.  In Bloom is light and flowery but not overbearing at all. I am very sensitive to smells and this is one fragrance I can wear everyday without the annoying headaches that can plaque me. Not only is the smell amazing but so is the packaging! The decanter is gorgeous and makes a beautiful addition to any vanity or dresser! Ask your Avon Rep for a sample swatch before investing and you won't be disappointed!

I love the light scent with the best femine scent I love it.

from Greeley, CO

Comments about Avon In Bloom:

I have always been a white shoulders user for many, many years. When I first smelled in bloom I was so excited that I could hardly wait to get my product. I have changed scents to in Bloom and I will continue to use it. I love it more than White Shoulders and not to mention the scent is softer and it makes me feel more so good. I like it so much I became a Avon Represntative. I also enjoy other product by Avon as well they have been around over 100 year and they have out done many of the big companies. I don't plan on using anything put Avon from here on out.

Kimber

Lovely designer fragrance at an affordable price.

from Livermore, CA

Comments about Avon In Bloom:

This is a beautiful floral designer fragrance developed by Reese Witherspoon for Avon.  It is available in both the 1.7 ounce eau de parfum spray and the 1 ounce limited edition parfum.  There is also a body lotion and shower gel both of which I've tried and love.  The scent of this perfume reminds me of gardenia blossoms and has a woodsy, earthy undertone.  This perfume wears well and lasts a long time - a little goes a long way!  It comes in a beautiful glass bottle capped with a sculpted glass bloom.  I bought this for myself but would definately buy this as a nice gift for a special friend.  It is also available in a 4 piece gift collection.  Words I would use to describe this fragrance are tempting, intoxicating, and seducing.  The bouquet of this lush parfum spray would complement every woman who is confident in who she is.  My husband loves this scent and always comments on it when I wear it!

Amazing scent, lots of compliments!

from Gaylord, MN

Comments about Avon In Bloom:

This perfume smells wonderful, like magnolias in bloom. I kid you not, I get compliments on this ALL day long, which makes me think it lasts a long time. I just can't smell it after a couple hours. It compliments any age, also.