Other Women's Perfumes:

Avon Imari Seduction EDT Spray

Seduction In A Bottle

from Los Angeles, CA

Comments about Avon Imari Seduction EDT Spray:

When I first purchased Imari Seduction, I was a bit skeptical. I'm not a fan of the original Imari and Imari Mystique was a bit too mature for me. Needless to say, I love this fragrance! It is fruity, floral, and purely seductive. Buyers have to give it time to settle on the skin before deciding not to like it. The inital spray isn't mind blowing and in fact, (I had my doubts) at first but the dry-down is delicious! Nothing but juicy plum and vanilla. Sexy and sweet while remaining sophisticated. I recommend layering the fragrance for best results but it will surely seduce the senses.

sensous fragrance

from Roanoke, VA

Comments about Avon Imari Seduction EDT Spray:

Avon Imari fragrance came out in 1985 when I was an Avo representative. I loved Imari and purhased not only the cologne but the dusting powder, deoderant and soap as well. Avon Imari seduction EDT spray has a strong sensous fragrance. You only have to spray a little in order to have a scent that lasts a long time. I don't know if this was because the original Imari model was African American and the name Imari is African but I remember my Avon manager telling me that her black ladies really loved Imari. I don't purchase cologne because it appears to be geared towards African Americans. I like Imari beause it smells good and smells good on me.