Other Facial Moisturizers:

Avon Hydra-Radiance Moisturizing Night Cream

1ST PURCHASED BECAUSE OF 2 FOR 1 SPECIAL

from Cedar Hill, TX

Comments about Avon Hydra-Radiance Moisturizing Night Cream:

When I first thought about purchasing the Avon Hydra-Radiance Moisturizing Night Cream, I was very skeptical. The price was very low, and on top of that they were having a 2 for 1 special.. I am glad that I took advantage of it, because when I did finally use it, I was amazed!!! This stuff is great. I have since purchased it again, as well as the daytime version. My skin stays well hydrated all night/day. Love it. It actually works better than a more expensive cream that I had formerly purchased. Also, it does not leave me feeling

'oily', and thank goodness because I have very oily skin. You do not need to use a lot of it, a little goes far with this moisturizer. Will continue to purchase it, and will be reading reviews here as well on other Avon products because I now know that they do make quality products at great prices.!!! I get emails from the website all the time, but not sure what other products would work for me, but i plan to review more of their products from this website to see what other's recommend using and will go from there.

Avon Hydra-radiance night cream- too greasy

from Rumford, RI

Comments about Avon Hydra-Radiance Moisturizing Night Cream:

I was not impressed the avon night cream I find it greasy and not feeling too good on my face.  wiped it off after a couple of minutes not happy with it, took it back to avon and got my money back.

Avon Hydra Radiance Moisturizing Cream saved my skin.

from Circle, MT

Comments about Avon Hydra-Radiance Moisturizing Night Cream:

I was having a very severe problem with dry skin, due to diabetes.  Nothing I tried seemed to really help for any length of time.  Since I have always been an Avon customer I decided to try Avon Hydra Radiance Moisturizing Night Cream.  I was so pleased with the results. After using it for 2 or 3 nights I noticed a big difference in how dry my skin was.  I would  advise anyone to try this product, it saved my skin!