Other Eyeliners:
Avon Glimmerstick Waterproof and Self Sharpening Liner

Avon Glimmerstick Waterproof and Self Sharpening Liner

As long as my hand holds the line, this liner will be IT!

from Los Angeles, CA

Comments about Avon Glimmerstick Waterproof and Self Sharpening Liner:

**AVON GLIMMERSTICKS WATERPROOF EYE LINER** doesn't come in a non-sparkly Emerald or Plum. That's my only disappointment with this product and it's *miniscule.*

The good news? My current shades -- *Midnight Blue* and *Smoky Grey *-- last and last and last. When I'm not using eye shadow, I often -- deliberately -- don't wipe off my **AVON WATERPROOF EYE LINER**. It's still holding the line a day and sometimes *two* days later. Now that's a couple of days when I haven't fooled with the delicate skin around my eyes, AND I've never experienced any irritation.

I've used the plain eyeliner stick and appreciated it in the past. But **GLIMMERSTICKS RETRACTABLE and SELF SHARPENING** pencil matches the stick price quite close enough when it's on sale. (I bought one and got one free.) I dread the frustration of hand sharpening and seeing the new point break off. With this combo, it's a quick turn, a beautiful point and an easy no-pull application.

Next time these babies are on sale again, I'm going for the *Chocolate Brown* and the *Copper* shades. Maybe in the future, **AVON** will add a few new **WATERPROOF **colors!