Other Lips:

Avon Glazewear Lip Gloss - All Shades

Pros

Cons

Avon Glazewear: I'm Addicted to Buttered Rum

With so many different types of lip color on the market, why is it that I am so loyal to one brand and one color?  The answer is that **Avon Glazewear Lip Gloss** in Buttered Rum is the best color for my skin tone out of all of the other lipsticks and lip stains in my cosmetics drawer.  Further, I love the long-lasting, high gloss shine that never gets sticky (or caught in my hair).

Avon Glazewear comes in over a dozen colors, but unfortunately, the only one that really works for me is Buttered Rum.  There seems to be a lack of colors that contain more brown/coral/peach tones.  I would love it if Avon could expand the line to include more variety of colors so that I could have more options.  This is my only complaint about the line.

I love the soft-tipped applicator because it's large enough for those of us with fuller lips. The lip color applies easily and quickly, and I get a no-smudge look every time.   I do use a lip moisturizer before applying Glazewear, and I find that the color just glides on.  My lips never feel chapped or dried out when I use Glazewear, and it seems to last as long as my traditional lipsticks.

Overall, I'm a big fan of **Avon Glazewear Lip Color** in **Buttered Rum** and I always stock up when Avon has one of its many sales.  Glazewear provides shiny, reliable color in a non-sticky formula that doesn't dry out my lips.  I hope they never quit making it.

not a fan

i love the shades and the prices are very nice when they go on sale, but wow, this rates up there with the stickiest and most annoying of lip glosses of any brand. i did keep trying these shades, and then they have new shades all the time, and i think, omg! i have to have that color too! but then i go like a fool and order another and another and keep thinking i can blot it more, mix it with this or that, blah blah blah, but nothing seems to work. (avons dew kiss lip dew doesnt even help this lip gloss, and that stuff helps anything). i dont know. i havemet people who love this stuff and swear by it, hence the few stars i gave this stuf. it most definately isnt for me, and i just cant ever use it. yes, i have stopped buying this, no matter what the price. they do have the colors and shades right. its the formula that is to thick and clumpy and sticky. this is a product that my teenager has liked though;p

Avon glaze wear lip gloss

Comments about Avon Glazewear Lip Gloss - All Shades:

The lip gloss was okay. I don't really use lip gloss much, but I thought this brand had a nice variety of colors and shades, which was nice. However, the gloss felt really sticky and it was hard to stay on. I had to keep on reapplying in order for it to have any effect, which was kind of annoying.

Glazewear

Comments about Avon Glazewear Lip Gloss - All Shades:

I used one of Avon's Glazewear Lip gloss several years back. I was really into lip gloss rather than lip stain or lip stick. I am not sure what the exact shade was, but it was a more natural pink color and I really liked it. It had a tiny amount of sparkle in it, but I still loved to use it on a daily basis. It was a very thick formula and it stayed on a lot longer than a thinner formula or like a chap stick. It was not sticky though when you rubbed your lips together. I have never found another lip gloss quite like this one. My absolute favorite feature about this glazewear lip gloss though - the scent. I don't know what it was about the smell of this stuff but it was amazing! It wasn't even supposed to be scented that I know of. It was a very sweet scent and I loved just opening the tube and smelling it! I also liked the brush and how easy it fit into my hand. This is a really great product at a really great price.

So many colors!

Comments about Avon Glazewear Lip Gloss - All Shades:

This lip gloss is great! It's not too bold, and it's simple and easy to use. I buy this product for myself, and for my little sister. She's only 12, but this lip gloss comes in so many different shades that I can get her one without it looking like she has bright lipstick on. The lip gloss lasts forever, is cute and playful. I love it.

Long lasting lip gloss!

Comments about Avon Glazewear Lip Gloss - All Shades:

The biggest issue that I opted struggle with when it comes to lip gloss is making it last. I've tried everything but no matter the brand it never seems to want to stay there and after a few smacks it feels like it is gone. I had pretty much given up on lip gloss even though I craved the shiny, smooth feeling on my lips that in felt like helped my pout stand out. So fast forward two years without using lip gloss until the day when after sleeping over a friend's house and preparing to go out for the day, she let me borrow her lip gloss. She didn't have lipstick so I decided to go with it even though I thought it would only last an hour or two. Well it didn't. It lasted over half the day! It was Avon's Glazewear Lip Gloss! I fell in love immediately. Granted, I still have to do a mid day touch up but it's a lot easier to reapply once verses over ten times! The price is pretty reasonable too!

Don't use often, very thick

from Canada

Comments about Avon Glazewear Lip Gloss - All Shades:

This lip gloss goes on a little thick for my taste, but I do like some of the lighter colours and will use it once in a while. There are a ton of colours to choose from and I love the shimmery nude/light pink colours. Like I said I find them a bit goopy so I just use a little dab per lip and rub them in for a bit of shine and shimmer. The smell is not strong and is pleasant enough. The containers are cute and easy to pop in your purse. They definitely have attractive packaging and make great gifts. When applied with the wand it goes on very thick and very shiny, which is great if that is the look you want, I just find it a little sticky if I use the want with the gloss instead of just dabbing some on with my finger. The price is definitely competitive in comparison with some higher end lip glosses, however I think in this case you are not necessarily even getting what you pay for (unless you are looking for a thick gloss that looks obviously glossy.

Best gloss ever!

from Cincinnati, OH

Comments about Avon Glazewear Lip Gloss - All Shades:

Avon glazewear is the best lipgloss I've ever used. It is NOT STICKY which is the reason why I refuse to use other brands of lipgloss. I have tried drug store lipgloss and high end lipgloss and this Avon product is the best. The colors are great. My favorite is the Island Glow. It is a browish copper color that looks great as a neutral. Be forewarned that they change colors more often than you think so if you find a color you LOVE then buy a couple the next time you order just to be safe.

Avon Glazewear Lip Gloss is too thick for me.

from Camp Lejeune, NC

Comments about Avon Glazewear Lip Gloss - All Shades:

I've tried several shades and varieties of **Avon Glazewear Lip Gloss** and I'm just not crazy about them. I love that Avon offers these lip glosses in a huge array of choices: shimmery, sparkly, clear, bold colors, etc., but my problem with them is how they feel on my lips.

I prefer a thin, almost oily texture to lip products and **Avon Glazewear Lip Gloss** is not that at all. It's thick and creamy. It makes my lips feel like they have a coating on them, and I really don't like that.

If you're not as picky as I am about the way lip products feel on your lips, I would definitely recommend them. They're a good value and they certainly have a color for everyone.

BEST LIP GLOSS EVER!!!!!!!

from Los Angeles, CA

Comments about Avon Glazewear Lip Gloss - All Shades:

This is the best lip gloss i have ever used. I own about 9 Glazewear and still counting. Each one of the glosses gives you a different look and I love all of them but my favorite would be Darling Pink and Tickled pink. They are not stickyand can be really comfortable. They are smooth and really draws attention to your lips. I have gottent tons of compliments. These are on sale like almost all the time. There is a scent kind of like vanilla but not really. I bring one everywhere i go. Seriously you should buy this lip gloss.

All-Time FAVORITE!! All shades!

from Tom Bean, Texas

Comments about Avon Glazewear Lip Gloss - All Shades:

I absolutely think this is one of the best lip glosses/color there is out there. I am so tickled to say that I have just purchased four more tubes and have been buying this for over 9 years now and, although the formula has changed a bit, I think Avon has one of the best around. The colors are rich, vibrant and come in a variety of trendy colors. The formula is creamy, tasty and can be ordered in shiny, glossy or sparkly bases. I adore the glossy ones the best but also enjoy the sparkly pinks with certain outfits. It stays put for the most part but does have to be reapplied often to maintain the color. I don't mind because I really love the feel of the product on my lips. I can honestly say that I don't have chapped lips EVER when I have a tube of this in my pocket or purse. As for the packaging, it's perfect. It's slender and the applicator brush smooths on my gloss with ease and it gets almost the entire tube from start to finish.

Bottom line...Avon has a hit and every woman should have tube or more... :O)

Sandy

great lip gloss!

from Lancaster, NY

Comments about Avon Glazewear Lip Gloss - All Shades:

AVON Glazewear Lip Gloss is a fantastic product! It is available in nearly every brochure by AVON and it is also available online. It is affordable and comparable in price to most other lip glosses of this type that are sold in department stores and pharmacies. AVON has it on sale often. I like to buy it in different colors.It comes in a wide variety of colors and shadesto complement any attire. AVON Glazewear Lip Gloss does not feather nor smear and it stands up to the outdoor elements! It is easy to apply and glides onto your lips. It is not sticky nor tacky. It moisturizes your lips and adds a beautiful shine. Your lips will feel nice and soft.AVON GLazewear Lip GLoss is a great product and I recommend it to any female out there that likes to wear lip gloss.