Other Women's Perfumes:
Perfume
Avon
Avon Far Away Eau de Parfum Spray

Far Away Perfume by Avon

Far Away perfume by Avon is a fragrance that simply takes me away. The smell of the fragrance simply knocks me off my feet because it is not too strong or too weak. I love Avon's perfumes because they are not cheap grade and a little goes a long way. Not like these watered down fragrances, the smell last all day. I even notice that the day after the smell is still in my clothes. The perfume is not one that has a flower scent or a musk scent but a fragrance for ladies that enjoy a smell that is nice and classy. The regular price for the fragrance is 23.00 for a 1.7 fl. oz. bottle. The bottle last a very long time. I have had one now for month and the bottle is still over half full. Avon sometimes has specials where it can even be purchased for half off. I love the cute glass round bottle. The bottle is elegant and the top is round with the color hot pink and black. The black tassel adds the extra touch that the look needs. The fragrance is a step away from knock off fragrances. It is unique, smells goods, and long lasting.

Undisclosed

Great Prices

Avon has a great and very affordable selection of fragrances for both men and women to choose from. One of my favorite scents from Avon is Far Away, it has a sweet, warm musk scent. Now I warn you, this stuff is pretty strong so don't spray it more than once. I sprayed it from head to toe one time and smelled like I rolled in perfume most of the day.

USA

A scent to love

I have been using Avon's Far Away perfume for some years. Avon's Far Away has a very nice scent, last long, noticeable, but not loud. I really love this fragrance and so does my husband. It really is a scent to love. It is great for any occasion. I bought my daughter Avon's Far Away because she loves it too. My mother has been wearing AFA for years and is still pleased with the perfume. The bottle it comes in is very cute and well designed. It is a very good fragrance that can be purchase at a affordable price. When I wear it I always get compliments. Avon's Far Away is one of my faves and I definitely would recommend it. Far Away is a great product.

New York, NY

Favorite Perfume!

This is by far my favorite scent by Avon! It's not too strong but still lasts for several hours. It has a slight sweet scent but definitely does not overwhelm your senses. I would definitely recommend it. It is also not overpriced like some of these other brands.

Orange, NJ

true

Far and Away the best perfume for the price!

Let's face it, perfume fragrance is a very person thing! In fact, once the scent mixes with your own body chemistry it smells differently on me than it does on you! Also smell itself is personal to the individual. I can't stand the smell of roses while others might love it! So reviewing perfume is not that easy! I have to say though, that Avon's Far Away Fantasy perfumes is one of my personal favorites. It is a low cost but high value item. The bottle is beautiful and it's heavy and well made (not "cheap") The scent is made up of jasmine, freesia, orange flower, and peach among others. I find the scent to be warm and a bit heavy, a perfect winter blend. The scent can last a long time. I usually think it's worn off by the time I get home from work but then still catch the scent from time to time. It maybe could use a touch up spritz mid-day. I enjoy many Avon products to round out my usual high-end collection (MAC is my favorite makeup and Prada and Opium my favorite perfumes).

Maryland Heights, MO

Lovely

I have been using Avon's Far Away spray for years and it hasn't failed me yet.  Love the fragrance!  It is a soft smell but unfortuately some people seem have sensitivity to it.  I have found that it does not take a lot to last a long time, all day as a matter of fact.  I love the bottle it comes in, it looks so pretty and decorative on my bathroom counter.  Even better is the price.  Avon's prices never fail.  Plus one battle lasts so long.  I enjoy the scent and so does my husband.  I have just learned not to wear it around certain people with smell sensitivity.  That is a major con, but if I am out and about and not in closed quarters the scent doesn't seem to bother too many people.  I would recommend Far Away to those that can tolerate most scents and to those people who want a great value for their money.  Avon knows how to make great products.  Far Away is a great product.  It has stood the test of time for me.  Thanks Avon!

Wahpeton, ND

true

Avon Far Away is amazing.

My mom has been wearing this perfume for over 10 years I bet. She smells absolutely amazing in it. The perfume stays on her so well that if she hugs my daughter I can smell the perfume on her. I always buy her a bottle or two of this perfume for Christmas. The bottle is very pretty. It is one of Avon's best designed bottles in my mind. The price is affordable when compared to high-priced department store perfumes and I would say that quality wise this product would fall in that category. Another thing I like about this product is the sprayer. I have never had a problem with it clogging or falling off or breaking. Sometimes an expensive perfume will have a cheap spray button which really annoys me. But this bottle is perfect in design. Now I do have one complaint about this perfume though.. that is that I simply cannot wear it. My mom smells amazing in it. I however do not. I think the reason is.. my mom can wear Musk and I can't. So if you wear Musk colognes.. you'll love this product I bet.

Lathrop, MO

I love Avon Far Away!

I received this perfume as a gift from my mother.  At first I thought "Avon"!  But after trying it, I feel in love with the smell.  Whenever I wear it some asks what it is and they are shocked when I tell them it's Avon!

Norcross, GA

true

Avon's Far Away makes me think of the South.

Imagine waking up on a spring morning after a night of cleansing rainfall.  Your window is open and, suddenly, on a gently blowing breeze, you catch the fragrance of an array of flowers that have bloomed after the night's rain.  If you can imagine this, you can imagine the fragrance of Far Away by Avon.  It's a warm, sensual and floral scent that makes you feel and good as you smell.  It's not too overpowering, yet present.  It reminds me of smells of spring and summer in the South where I live.  I like wearing it in the spring and summer when the season calls for fragrances that are fresh and natural.  And, whenever I wear it, people either know what it is. or want to know what fragrance I am wearing.  This perfume by Avon is moderately priced and comes in several different products including, powder, cream and, of course, perfume.  I like Far Away by Avon and I recommend it if you like a floral, alluring fragrance.

Americus, GA

true

For Avon, Avon Far Away Parfum is not bad at all.

Far Away by Avon is a great budget perfume. It smells very good even though it seems a little strong at first. After it wears down, it's a soft yet bold scent. I'm a stay at home mom and with one income budget, Far Away is a great way to smell expensive, but save on pocketbook!

Ames, OK