Other Razors:

Avon Electronic Brow Trimmer

Give Bushy Brows the Buzz Off

from Chicagoland, IL

Comments about Avon Electronic Brow Trimmer:

Sometimes when I'm browsing online, I come across a product that I never even thought I needed.  When it comes to my eyebrows, I've always been a plucker or user of depilatory cream to keep the area neat.  It never occurred to me to purchase a battery-operated gadget to clean up my eyebrows.  So I surprised myself by adding the **Avon Electronic Brow Trimmer **to my online shopping cart.  Several days later, I was able to try it.

**Avon Electronic Brow Trimmer**:

**Lightweight:**  Measuring a slim 5-1/4 inches in length, this compact trimmer is not much bigger than a pair of tweezers.  It's about the diameter of a AAA battery (which you're going to need to install because there isn't one included).  It's pretty easy to toss into a makeup bag or travel purse.

**Performance:**  Once the battery is installed and the unit is turned on, the eyebrow trimmer begins to buzz.  It only took seconds for me to trim excess hair from my eyebrow area.  Unfortunately, if your near vision isn't good it's going to be problematic for you to really see what you're doing.  I was careful to only use the trimmer to take off the outer areas.  The precision detail I left to my tweezers.  I think it would be too difficult to try to make a precise curve with a buzzing trimmer.  One small slip of the hand, and your eyebrow has a mohawk.

**Design:**  The watery, iridescent blue case is very chic and appealing.  The cap lifts off easily yet covers the razor tip completely.

Overall, I may not have planned to buy the **Avon Electronic Brow Trimmer** but ultimately, I think it's a great addition to my cosmetics bag.