Other Acne & Blemish Treatments:
Acne Spot Treatments
Avon
Avon Clearskin Professional Invisible Blemish Treatment

Avon Clearskin Professional Invisible Blemish Treatment

Very effective and great at absorbing oil

from Lincoln, NE

Comments about Avon Clearskin Professional Invisible Blemish Treatment:

I have used this Avon Clear Skin acne treatment for quite some time now. I have found it to be the most effective spot treatment I have ever used. When I have a zit, I dab a bit of this on the blemish, and it is usually dried up by the following day. Sometimes it will take a few days of reapplying if it's a really stubborn zit, but after the first application it will shrink and redness will go down considerably. I have also used this product in a different way. Before a big event, when I know I'll need perfect skin, I apply a thin layer all over my face. Usually T-zone and cheeks, but not near the eyes or mouth. I'll put this on before I go to bed, after I've cleansed my skin thoroughly. When I wake up in the morning, my skin looks clear, no redness is present, and there is no oil. I swear, it is a miracle product! It will feel like a slight film on the skin if you use it all over like I do, but you can wash it off if you're not comfortable with that. I don't recommend using it all over like that every single day, but you can use it as a spot treatment every single day if you have normal skin like I do. It is reasonably priced, and very easy to use, great product!

• Ease of Application:
  • Convenience:
  • Side Effects:
  • Immediacy:

I love the Invisible Blemish Treatment!

from Indianapolis, IN

Comments about Avon Clearskin Professional Invisible Blemish Treatment:

I tried out this product, just to see if it would do what it said it would, and it DID! the blemish was gone within 6 hours of me putting it on, and it was almost invisible within 1 hour.  I love it so much, I am planning on buying more so I never run out.