Other Acne & Blemish Treatments:
Acne Masks
Avon
Avon Clearskin Professional Clear Pore Thermal Mask

Avon Clearskin Professional Clear Pore Thermal Mask

Leaves skin feeling smooth, clean, and fresh

Comments about Avon Clearskin Professional Clear Pore Thermal Mask:

This product was very easy to apply, the time to let it sink in is quick (I leave it on for about 7 or 8 minutes), and it made my skin feel fresh and clean immediately after use! After I applied it, I sat there occasionally feeling my cheeks (which probably isn't the best for acne treatment, but oh well) because I wasn't used to them feeling as smooth as they do. However, a side note: My eyes stung a bit after my second application, but it hasn't happened since. I assume I just got some in my eye, but be cautious.

Leaves skin feeling smooth, and I noticed my face looks smoother as well.

Ease of Application
All the application is is making sure its rubbed in nicely, leaving it on for a few minutes to thoroughly clean your pores, and washing it away. Very easy!

Side Effects
As I stated before, my eyes felt stingy after the second use, but I think my own clumsiness was to blame. However, I would be cautious, especially if you've shown reactions to skin treatment products before.

• Ease of Application:
  • Convenience:
  • Side Effects:
  • Immediacy:

Not a great product after all

from Westminster, CO

Comments about Avon Clearskin Professional Clear Pore Thermal Mask:

I quit using Proactiv cause it was very PRICEY and I couldn't afford it anymore, that was 3 years ago, so then I started to buy Avon Clearskin Professional Clear Pore Thermal Mask. Last year my face started to get a LOT of pimples and I kept using it and It got worse. I went to the Doctors and found out i have Rosacea, a skin condition. I found out from my dermatologist that there are many triggers and Acne treatments do cause it. For me it's not a great product. For others it may.

• Ease of Application: