3.6
Avon
Avon Christian Lacroix Rouge Fragrance

Avon Christian Lacroix Rouge Fragrance

3.6

This perfume is sexy warm and inviting!

from Baldwinsville, NY

Comments about Avon Christian Lacroix Rouge Fragrance:

i am not a fan of overly strong perfumes or ones that are too flowery. This perfume is warm and spicy, sexy and inviting, like a sultry summer evening. i normally switch perfumes everyday but since i bought this i can't seem to stop reaching for it over and over. it's a great buy too when compared to department store perfumes.

Only one word describes this fragrance - Sexy!

from Sykesville, MD

Comments about Avon Christian Lacroix Rouge Fragrance:

*Rouge* is just a SEXY fragrance with deep undertones that play on your senses like a seductive hand twining through your hair and behind your ear..."Christian Lacroix (pronounced "La-kwah") is one of France's top designers. He created the haute couture Bazar line, Christina Aguilera's wedding dress, and costumes for the hit TV show "Absolutely Fabulous."" AVON.comEven if I wasn't an AVON representative I would be buying this fragrance for all the women in my life.  This is an eau de parfum so it will last through out the day OR evening - that lucky woman will be the envy of every woman and the desire of every man whom she walks past as the waft of her perfume surrounds them then plays with their olfactory senses until she returns and they KNOW who the sexy woman in the room is...even in a blackout!The price is a littlemore than the average EDP from Avon but then again the average EDP wasn't designed by a world reknowned designer and available exclusively through AVON - go ahead - try and find it at Macy's or Lord and Taylor's...I dare you.  Besides, a little goes a LONG way!

The Color of passion!

from Muskegon, MI

Comments about Avon Christian Lacroix Rouge Fragrance:

Introducting the new women's fragrance by Christian Lacroix. It was designed exclusively at Avon. Each bottle comes with a red make-up bag with a goldtone zipper pull. It's a spicy scent and the bottle is really very pretty and the scent lasts all day. It really is worth the money to treat yourself to something, especially since us ladies don't often get to treat ourselves to things.

This fragrance lasts all day, and the bottle is so cute!

from Kaysville, UT

Comments about Avon Christian Lacroix Rouge Fragrance:

This fragrance is bold and sultry. When I spritz it on after a shower, I feel sexy, even if I am just in pajamas. The cost of this frangrance is higher than I usually pay, but I find it worth the cost. The perfum is heavy, which helps the fragrance stay on your body longer. The bottle is big, mine has lasted for about 7 months of regular use. The red tear drop shaped bottle with the black letters is sexy just by itself, but when you smell the fragrance, spritz it on, embrace it, you can't help but feel absolutely beautiful.

I find Christian Lacroix Rouge a little too complex.

from Shawnee, OK

Pros

Cons

Comments about Avon Christian Lacroix Rouge Fragrance:

I rubbed my wrist and arm over the Christian Lacroix Rouge introduction fragrance page in the Avon brochure it came out with and foudn that I didn't think it translated well!  I was willing to give it another try though, so I asked for a sample.  When I got it I tried the sample of it and thought it didn't smell great.

It has lots of depth and complexity, but seems to have such a strength to it that all the components fight each other and nothing sticks out with enough beauty to draw itself favor in my eyes!  Its main scent seems to be something pungent and sharp.  It hits the nostrils and leaves an impression, but not one that makes you want another lingering sniff.  The afternotes are sweeter, but the first wave is just too much for me.

I might purchase this to wear to a city or country where I am afraid of the air quality or where there would be lots of other smells my fragrance would have to contend with.  It definitely seems to be a perfume that a woman would have to possess confidence, personal strength, and savvy to wear and pull off!

this smells cheap and old lady.

from Roanoke, VA

Comments about Avon Christian Lacroix Rouge Fragrance:

i received this as a gift and I am now desperately trying to find a way to return it.  It smells heavy and cheap, like someone trying to hard to smell sexy and just going overboard into heavy and whorey.  My husband didn't like it either.  I prefer light and fresh.  If you want a good "sexy" perfume try Michael by Michael Kors or Very Sexy by Victoria's Secret.

Lacroix didn't do well with Rouge

from Alpharetta, GA

Comments about Avon Christian Lacroix Rouge Fragrance:

Although I love the male companion (Christian Lacroix Noir), Rouge is possibly the most terrible smell I've ever encountered.  I had a few samples of it, and shared them with several people, none of which even remotely liked the smell.  I would spend my money elsewhere, or at least get a sample beforehand.

Rich, sexy, clean, all at the same time.

from Fresno, CA

Comments about Avon Christian Lacroix Rouge Fragrance:

I didn't like this the first time I smelled it, but after it had dried and it had been about 20 minutes, I was in love. I generally do not like the rich perfumes, but this one is very different, it's reach and sexy and full, but it's also somehow crisp and clean. I'm no expert in fragrance, I just know this is a truly original scent that I really really like. Somehow it just seems naturally yummy and delicious, not forced, or chemically, or dead flowers, or grandma's perfume.