View more body lotions

Avon
Avon Bust Sculpt Contouring Cream

Avon Bust Sculpt Contouring Cream

2.7

Simply lotion and nothing more

from Williston, VT

Comments about Avon Bust Sculpt Contouring Cream:

This product does not do what it claims to do by any means. If anything at all this could be used as an overpriced lotion and did the same trick regualr less priced lotions would do. It does not in any way shape the bust or do anything even remotely close.

The scent is fine, there was nothing wrong with that.

Absorption
It absorbs just fine.

Does not live up to its claims.

• Absorption:

Nice cream, no results. The girls are on their own being perky.

from The heart of , NY

Comments about Avon Bust Sculpt Contouring Cream:

***Quick View:*** The fact is nothing can REALLY firm the bust. There are some things that can temporarily firm a bit but no cream can do what we really want it to. This one hydrated and softened the area and felt great but didn't change the contours of my bust line. And I knew it wouldn't but I tried it anyway. Sheesh, what a dunce.***About Avon Bust-Sculpt Contouring Cream***

This cream comes in a 5 ounce tube. The scent is typical floral. It isn't terrible but so usual. The cream is thick and rich and does feel good when applied to my bust area. Avon claims that this cream is a "virtual bra" and that it will firm the bust so you won't need to wear a bra. Oh, brother. However, their stats look good: *After four weeks, breasts look firmer. 83% of women who tried it saw an overall improvement of the appearance in the bust area. 75% saw and felt their breasts were more toned. 77% felt tighter skin in the breast area. 75% saw a visible reduction in stretch marks.* They don't say how many women were in this study.

I am afraid that I have to refute those results with my own. After four weeks of use, my bust was hydrated and smooth. My bust line was not toned any more than it was, the skin was not tighter, and the few little white stretch marks I have from my last pregnancy were still exactly the same. The only true result I saw was that my bust was suppler from the deep hydration and the skin was soft and smooth. I have C cups and am in my 40's. So far, I have been super lucky not to loose much tone but I know the day is coming. However, the fact is, a cream isn't going to stop sag. All I can do is to exercise the muscles under the breasts, wear a good bra so gravity doesn't take too much of a toll, and lower my waistband so I don't ever get to the tucking into my waistband stage.

***My Viewpoint***

This cream didn't do much for firming by bust but I do like how thick it is and how it absorbed well. It took a little while to absorb but, when it did, the area was smoother and softer (The skin, not the actual bust line). Otherwise, the girls were the same as usual. Trying to stay perky and fighting against gravity with all their might. ***2 stars for big claims, small results.***

Great Product at a Great Price

from North Bend, WA

Comments about Avon Bust Sculpt Contouring Cream:

I never wear a bra, only camisoles and a-shirts with no support at all and this lotion is keeping the girls nice and firm and right in place.  After using the product every night for about 2 months, I have noticed that my bust-line is tighter,firmer and less saggy.  The product reasonably priced, quick and easy to apply, and from a trusted company with a no nonsense return policy.  What more could you ask for?