3.6

3.6

Love this stuff

from Bayamon, PR

Comments about Avon BEYOND COLOR Lip Recovery Cream with SPF 15 - All Shades:

My favorite lip gloss of all times. I Have a bad habit of eating salted sunflower seeds. The salt just burns my lips and peels off the skin. I put a bit of my favorite beyond color gloss and aahhhh, relief. AT first you have to adjust how you use it fir the first time.  But later it is easy to use.  ANother benefit is at times I leave my make-up in the car and with usual lipsticks they melt.  No problem here.  Love this stuff!!

Avon Beyond Color Lip Recovery Cream is the best freebie I got!

from Baltimore, MD

Comments about Avon BEYOND COLOR Lip Recovery Cream with SPF 15 - All Shades:

As a "thank you" gift with an order of my favorite body mist, I received one Avon Beyond Color Lip Recovery Cream in "Merlot" (How did they know that out of all of the color options I would have chosen that one?  They hadn't mentioned what the freebie would be, so no discussion of lip cream color options had been discussed.  I felt so lucky!)  I was so excited until I tried to use it.  I could not, for the life of me, figure out how to make that stupid cream gush into the stupid bristles.  I kept twisting and it kept clicking, but still NOTHING.  I thought this had to be the "catch".  It was all too good to be true.  Such cruel false hope (I had coincidentally just run out of lipstick and had no room in my budget to purchase more.  This was supposed to be the gift from the gods!)

Anyway, I set the frustrating, disappointing lip recovery cream aside.  I didn't want to throw it away.  I was too embarrassed to contact the representative who sent it to me and ask for instructions on how to make the lip recovery cream emerge from the container.  The futile clicking was maddening.  So, like I said, I set it aside.  I forgot about it for months.  Then, one day I decided out of the blue just to try my hand at it again.  I would not admit defeat!  Well, for some strange reason, it suddenly worked!  Wow!  I was so happy!

As it turned out, it worked a little too well.  I gushed way too much of the cream onto the bristles.  I had globs of lip recovery cream stuck to my lips, but I just kept flicking the brush back and forth across the lumps to wear them down and eventually they smoothed out.  The color was lighter and brighter than I expected.  So, it wasn't the most flattering color for my skin tone.  However, it was still a pretty color and I really couldn't complain since it was a freebie.

So, once I got used to the fact that a little lip recovery cream goes a long way, it wasn't such a messy application experience.  I am glad that I didn't give up on it!  The SPF 15 is a nice bonus, too.  I like to protect my easily burnt skin whenever and however possible.

Over all, this is a good product.  It could use an improvement here and there.  It isn't perfect, but it's worth the trouble of getting the cream out of the container, onto the bristles of the brush and finally onto the lips!  Smile!

you can use 1 hand with this applicator

from Austin, TX

Comments about Avon BEYOND COLOR Lip Recovery Cream with SPF 15 - All Shades:

I love the way the this lipstick has a brush on the end. The best way to apply lipstick is with a lip brush but you end of destroying your tube of lipstick. This way you have the ease of having the lip brush on the end and not having a mess with your lipstick. The lipstick goes on very smoothly and feels good on your lips. It also conditions your lips so it's great for dry skin/lips.

smooth & creamy

from Douglasville, GA

Comments about Avon BEYOND COLOR Lip Recovery Cream with SPF 15 - All Shades:

Really like the feel of this Lip Gloss/Cream.  Goes on well, not too shiny.  Moisturizes well. Creamy feel, not sticky.  Comes in a convenient twist-out, brush-on applicator. Only negative for me is that if you twist too much out don't use it all, it will be a little sticky on the end when you use it next.

Didn't last very long....

from Belmar, NJ

Comments about Avon BEYOND COLOR Lip Recovery Cream with SPF 15 - All Shades:

For some strange reason, every time I buy an Avon product that has a "Self sharpen" or Twist to get more kinda feature, it breaks early on. Kinda sucks that I can't even really review the actual lipgloss.