Other Misc. Personal Cares:

Avon Banishing Cream Skin Discolouration Improver

works great

from Westminster, CO

Comments about Avon Banishing Cream Skin Discolouration Improver:

I decided to buy Avon banishing cream skin discoloration improver due to having alot of acne scars. I've been using it for about a month now and i see an improvement in my skin. Its less noticable and I don't have to wear alot of makeup to cover it up. Its a good price when it's on sale tho. There's no scent to this and its kind of a disappointment. It doesn't have a nice smell to it when i apply it to my face. But I will still buy this product tho cause it does work.

''iove it''

from Los Angeles, CA

Comments about Avon Banishing Cream Skin Discolouration Improver:

I love avon products.The product i love the most  is  the banishing cream skin discolouration improver.I recently had  a  baby.I got some dark spots in my face.I felt horrible and embarrassed.So i decide to give it a try.Woow this product really works.The spots on my face are going away!!! this product moisturize my skin and feels more smooth.I love it because has vitamins A and E.I use everyday and is not expesive at all.

BEST PRODUCT EVER

from Indianapolis, IN

Comments about Avon Banishing Cream Skin Discolouration Improver:

I heard this product could get rid of discolorations. I didn't know if it was true or not, but it was a good deal so I figured I would try it. I currently have acne scars that I would like to get rid me. Once I tried the product, my scars have lightened drastically. After one use, I could see my face was more toned and even. Would recommend this product to anyone.