Other Anti-Aging Skin Cares:

Pros

Cons

Love it!

Comments about Avon Anew Rejuvenate Night Revitalizing Cream:

I absolutely LOVE the Avon Anew Rejuvenate line. It's not greasy and leaves my skin so soft. After using for just 3 weeks, there's been a huge improvement in my skin! My pores are smaller. My entire face is moisturized, even in these cold, dry winters where I live. I have sensitive skin and it hasn't broke me out at all. I use the entire line starting with the face wash, which is also amazing. Then the eye cream and finally either the day or night cream. It doesn't make my oily skin more oily. The smell is soft and it's just so effective. It goes on very easy. I don't have to cake it on. I use very little each day, so I'm guessing a jar will last me probably 3 or more months. It's a very luxurious feel. And such an easy, affordable way to feel like I'm pampering myself. I'm so happy with this purchase. At a fraction of the cost of department store face creams, this is my go-to and all I'll ever need. I have recommended to everyone I know.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Great product for dry skin without leaving oily residue

Comments about Avon Anew Rejuvenate Night Revitalizing Cream:

It's a great product if you use it consistently. It left my skin softer and the night cream is great for combination skin like mine. It's not oily but it hydrates into your skin, it doesn't end up absorbed into your pillow. I've used the cream for a few weeks now and it has never caused any skin allergies or any acne reactions. It's an effective product even if you don't use the Avon rejuvenate day cream or the accompanying eye cream. I would recommend this for anyone who has dry skin but might be sensitive to acne and needs a product that will hydrate without causing a breakout. As I don't have sensitive skin, I'll withhold judgment as to whether I would recommend it for that skin type.

Absorption
Wonderful, fast, in depth absorption.

Doesn't Clog Pores
No issues

You have to use it consistently and it's not going to give you immediate results.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Avon Anew is sensitive skin friendly

from Huntington, IN

Comments about Avon Anew Rejuvenate Night Revitalizing Cream:

My fist use of this product made me skeptical. I have psoriasis on my face and most products make it burn and turn bright red. This product was a little warm on that area the first use. However, after that, my face condition improved a little with each use.

Absorption
My face never felt greasy. The cream absorbed perfectly!

Doesn't Clog Pores
I had zero increase in acne while using this product.

I used this product during the day under my makeup, and I was very satisfied with the results.

So-so

from Wyoming, MI

Comments about Avon Anew Rejuvenate Night Revitalizing Cream:

Whether this really works remains to be seen as I cannot tolerate the scent of this product. I'm not sure why some of the Anew product line is unscented and some are not. Irritating. There are so many people with chemical sensitivites that this should definitely be light scented or unscented especially for a night creme. This is a bit pricey for the small results I've seen to date, also.

Avon Anew Rejuvenate Night Cream is Great!

from Oakland, CA

Comments about Avon Anew Rejuvenate Night Revitalizing Cream:

I have been using Avon Anews Rejuvenate Night Cream for about a year and a half now.  And I have had no problems with it and I absolutely love it.  I use the night cream for the day because I can not stand the smell of the spf.  But the night cream just does right for me and it isnt greasy or oily for my skin.  I apply it daily in the morning after I use the Avon Rejuvenate Serum.  I dont need too much so one jar lasts me a long time, I think I purchase about two jars a year.  It makes my skin feel really soft and smooth and it keeps my skin even toned.  I know the product description says for age 30 and up, but I am in my twenties and have started using this early.  I love the way my skin feels with this cream.

I would definately recommend this cream to anyone looking for clear skin and would like to work on keeping there skin smooth and even toned.  And its best to start early with a face cream.

I LOVE this stuff!

from Cincinnati, OH

Comments about Avon Anew Rejuvenate Night Revitalizing Cream:

This is my favorite skincare product! That is saying ALOT considering I have NEVER used a night cream or moisturizer religiously or continuously...I used to buy whatever was on sale at the drug store. I first used this when on a trip with my mom and I did not have any moisturizer. I was hooked by the end of our week-long trip! It is a little more money than I would normally spend, but Avon has frequent specials and you can usually get a great deal if you wait to stock up. And I love ordering online because it is shipped right to your door! It smells great and it feels great on your skin! It is very moisturizing WITHOUT being too greasy or heavy...you do not need to use a lot because a little goes a looong way so one jar lasts for quite a while! I wake up and my skin is a little softer and smoother each day. I don't know what else to say other than this is my product of choice. I do not have a lot of extra money but this is the one product I splurge on!

Cool, fresh and clean

from West Jordan, UT

Comments about Avon Anew Rejuvenate Night Revitalizing Cream:

A friend of mine sells avon and periodically sends me new products to try out.  I have to admit, I am mainly a clinique girl so this sat on my dresser for quite awhile before I tried it.  I have only been using it for a week now and I can totally see and feel the difference it has made on my skin.  I have a couple age spots on my face and they are already obviously lighter.  But what got me to fall in love with it from the start is how it feels.  It feels light and clean.  It has a nice cool feeling to it.  Nothing like the harsh cool burning feeling you get from some products.  It feels like a light cool breeze on your face after a rain. My skin seems to give off a natural glow.  I have eczema and often times I will have an alergic reaction to new products but I had no alergy trouble with this.  It is not too spendy especially since Avon frequently has specials and deals on their anew product line.