Other Anti-Aging Skin Cares:

Avon Anew Reversalist Renewal Night Cream

Pros

Cons

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Nothing has ever changed my skin like Avon's Anew Reversalist !

After using Avon's Anew Reversilist cream in conjunction with the Reversalist serum, I noticed a change in my skin after the first time I used it. The serum is applied to your clean skin and then the cream is applied. It sinks into your skin like a drink of water. Immediately my skin felt plumper and hydrated. The wrinkles on the outer edge of my eyes were softened right away. I consider myself a skin care junkie. I try anything new but this has definetly given me the results I want. This is now a crucial part of my skincare regimen. Simply put, I love it!

I wouldn't recommend it for sensitive skin

I recently received a sample of Avon's new Reversalist anti aging cream with a purchase I made from Avon.com.  I love trying new anti-aging products, but sampling them before I buy them is a must.  I have dry and very sensitive skin--my dermatologist calls my skin "delicate".  And he's right--so many products irritate my skin, so I have to be very careful with what I use.  When I tried the Reversalist cream, I applied it just after cleansing my face.  It burned like crazy.  And it wasn't just a short-term kind of thing.  It felt like my face was on fire for a good ten minutes.  Initially when it started stinging, I wasn't too concerned.  I've always associated a little bit of pain with effective anti-aging, but when it didn't stop, I started to think maybe it was causing some damage to my face.  Luckily, after the burning stopped, my skin looked fine.  It wasn't really red or irritated.  I did read on the jar that if you experience a burning sensation, you should wait 15 minutes after cleansing to apply the cream.  I was too scared to try it, and tried to talk my husband into giving it a shot, but no go.  Maybe one of these days.  But I certainly wouldn't recommend this for someone with very sensitive skin like mine.

Mistake

Comments about Avon Anew Reversalist Renewal Night Cream:

I got this Avon Anew Reversalist Renewal Night cream by accident because the bottle looked so much like the Olay cream that I really love. I did not realize I had bought the wrong thing until I put it on the first night. It was so greasy and heavy I felt like I was putting straight Vaseline petroleum jelly on my face. I thought maybe this was better and it was going to do more because it felt thicker and it would last longer. I was wrong because it did not do more, and it seemed like it was rubbing off all over my pillow and staying on the sheets. I did not see many results right away either. I decided to use the whole bottle because I had already used some of it and could not return it. I would not recommend buying this cream unless you like a thicker type of moisturizer. The results also were not up to par with other products I use regularly.

Absorption
It did not absorb very well at all. In fact, it just seemed to rub off on the sheets and pillow case when applying it at night.

GREAT NIGHT CREAM! LOVE ITS UNGREASY TEXTURE

from Dacula, GA

Comments about Avon Anew Reversalist Renewal Night Cream:

One of my current favorite creams! Just right, non-greasy texture, absorbs quite quickly and next day you really feel your skin rejuvenated. My skin has changed for the last 2 weeks. Very pleasant comforting light smell I would recommend this product to my friends.

A good brand

from NA

Comments about Avon Anew Reversalist Renewal Night Cream:

This product was bought online last year by my husband. This product Avon Anew Reversalist Renewal Night Cream is really good but not very effective in making the aging spots vanish. It worked very slowly on my skin and I could see positive results only after twenty days of using this product. I used this product for few months and noticed a difference in the texture of my skin and the age spots had reduced to some extent. This night cream does not have an amazing fragrance but the fragrance remains for about 5-6 hours after using this product.

After using this product and comparing it with Olay, I prefer the latter one but Avon is definitely good and is a reasonably priced product with regards to the effect it had on my skin. I have sensitive skin and this product never had any harsh reaction on my face and made it feel soft and helped the fine lines and wrinkles reduce. It helps in moisturizing the skin and leaving it fresh and young. I would definitely recommend its purchase.

Excellent skin care product

Comments about Avon Anew Reversalist Renewal Night Cream:

I would highly recommend this Avon Anew Reversalist Renewal Night Cream. I bought a sample size to try it out and have been very impressed by the results. When I use it, I can actually feel it tingling and know it is working to help me look younger. When I use this product at night my face feels amazing the next morning. My face does not feel dry or greasy and looks and feels refreshed and younger. The product is easily absorbed and doesn't leave my face feeling greasy. It doesn't seem to clog my pores and I have not have any problems with acne after using this product. It has a gentle, clean smell that is not overpowering. I have combination dry/oily skin, and it seems to target all of the types without over-correcting. And, since it is an Avon product, the price is really reasonable for an amazing product. Overall, this is one of my favorite skin care products. I think you will be really pleased with the results.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Avon Anew Reversalist Night Cream softens your skin & eyes.

from Stockton, CA

Comments about Avon Anew Reversalist Renewal Night Cream:

Avon Anew Reversalist Renewal Night Cream is one of the better creams, even though I only give it 3 STARS. It does moisturize your skin, especially under the eye area, but it doesn’t seem to get rid of wrinkles. It’s hard to find a night cream that does that. Lucky for me, I only have a couple of wrinkles on my forehead, and that’s only when I frown. They have faded a little since using this product. You will notice a difference in the texture of your skin after a week or so, at least I did. It does do something “overnight”. I like the way it "softens my skin and tones" it. This cream softens my skin a lot, but only tones my skin area a little. I do feel like it renews my skin, but not enough for me to give it a rave review. I like the texture and the feel of this cream, and it is not oily like some night cream. Do I think I look younger? (Maybe a little bit.) I like the lovely container it comes in, which is striking in its design. The size is small and I don’t think it will last as long as I want. The price is fair for what it does. This product works okay on me, but it might work wonders on you. That’s why, I still recommend it.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Avon Anti-Aging Products work best for me!

from Tampa, FL

Comments about Avon Anew Reversalist Renewal Night Cream:

I've used Avon products all my life. Although there are a lot of nice products on the market, I've found I get the most for my money from Avon. Avon Anew Reversalist Renewal night cream is gentle, yet effective, for minimizing wrinkles. I come from a great gene pool, but still need help! So at age 59, I still look about 40, if that, and I owe a lot of that to Avon anti-aging products.

Avon Anew Reversalist Renewal night cream is so light that you hardly know you've got it on once it is absorbed into the skin. It's not sticky or greasy like most similar products on the market. When I wake up in the morning I have NO bags under my eyes and my skin is noticeably softer with few wrinkles, and the ones I have are very slight and barely noticeable. When I'm too tired or forget to use it, I swear I have more noticeable wrinkles in the morning. When I went on vacation for two weeks, I didn't take it with me, I took a travel size of something else instead and what a difference! It's when you don't use it you can really see the difference it makes!

ANEW by Avon Renewal Night Cream - not for sensitive skin

from Coatesville, PA

Comments about Avon Anew Reversalist Renewal Night Cream:

I bought this after trying other anti-aging night creams and I found that this one was similar in that I felt a tingling after putting it on at night on freshly washed skin. I've read recommendations that suggest waiting before applying on freshly washed skin so I have tried that also. It does not seem to bother all of my face, only the area around my chin and mouth where I notice redness.

Love the Scent of Anew Reversalist Renewal Night Cream

from Greenwell Springs, LA

Comments about Avon Anew Reversalist Renewal Night Cream:

Avon Anew Reversalist Renewal Night Cream is a medium weight night cream that I have been using for the last several weeks. While a miracle has not happened, (and I didn't really expect one) my skin has improved in texture and the tiny fine lines are starting to be less noticeable.

Avon claim that your skin will look better in just 3 days after starting to use this product. In fact, the packaging states that your skin will be "reborn."

The package warns that this product may be too much for people with sensitive skin and also states that it contains hydroxy acid, which could accelerate sun burn. One of the signs that this product may not be for you is tingling of the skin. If this happens or burning occurs, wash face and discontinue use.

Absorption
I find that my skin pretty much drinks this cream up. After applying my skin feels a little tight, but that is just from the hydroxy acid that is in the product. I like the fact that this cream is not greasy and also has a pleasant scent.

Doesn't Clog Pores
Avon Anew Reversalist Renewal Night Cream does not clog pores. The cream is of a medium consistency and it dries quickly. Of course, you should always use this product AFTER you cleanse your skin.

I am very pleased with the results I have seen in the few shorts weeks that I have been using Avon Anew Reversalist Renewal Night Cream. I will continue using this product and probably order more and more products in this line. I love the fact that Avon guarantees their products and you can get your money back if you are not happy with the performance.

It's easy to remember to use this product when you are seeing results!

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Avon Anew Reversalist is a must!

from Clinton, AR

Comments about Avon Anew Reversalist Renewal Night Cream:

Avon Anew Reversalist in my opinion is a must-have in your daily facial routine. it has made a huge difference in the overall texture and in my complexion,. I use the complete rReversalist set for maximum results, although it may seem a little spendy, it lasts for appprox. 6 months, So, I call it a winner compared to other Name Brands.

Good Night Cream

from Eubank, KY

Comments about Avon Anew Reversalist Renewal Night Cream:

I am fifty-two and have been using anti-aging creams for about twenty years now. I wanted to avoid getting wrinkles and lines for as long as possible. The Avon Anew Anti-Aging Night Cream helps restore the moisture that my skin needs to look its best. I have tried several night creams, but the Avon Anew Anti-Aging Night Cream has been the best for the amount of cost. It does look like it would feel greasy, but it is absorbed quickly into the skin and makes my face feel soft and moisturized. It is very easy to use with the other Avon Anew products and works well with them. I love the light scent that it has, too. Since I have been using this cream for over a year, I have noticed that my skin does not feel as dry in the morning as it once did. In addition, the product lasts a long time because a little goes a long way. I just use a dime-sized amount and it covers my whole face and neck. I would definitely recommend using this product if you are over fifty.