Other Facial Moisturizers:
Avon
Avon Anew Rejuvenate Night Revitalizing Cream

Avon Anew Rejuvenate Night Revitalizing Cream

Avon Rejuvenate Night Revitalizing Cream is awesome!

from Saint George, UT

Comments about Avon Anew Rejuvenate Night Revitalizing Cream:

**I absolutely love Avon Rejuvenate Night Revitalizing Cream!  I have been using this product for about six months.  It is very moisturizing without that greasy feeling.  I have very dry skin and this product just feels wonderful on my skin.  It has a very light scent, which I love.  I don't like putting products on my face that have a strong scent.  As far as treating or preventing wrinkles, I can't judge that.   I don't have wrinkles on my face -yet!  This is by far my favorite night time moisturizer.  It is a little pricey if you purchase it through Avon.  I always purchase mine through reputable sellers on Ebay.  I usually get it for a third of the Avon price.  Overall I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants an affordable night time moisturizer.**

• Ease of Application:

Best night cream ever!

from Newton Upper Falls, MA

Comments about Avon Anew Rejuvenate Night Revitalizing Cream:

I started using the Avon Anew Rejuvenate Night Revitalizing Cream a couple of months ago and I am in love with it! It is even better than the day cream. During the winter, my skin needs some extra help because it gets super dry. I was also starting to notice some fine lines and sun spots from my years of sun damage. The Avon Anew Rejuvenate Night Revitalizing Cream is the silkiest cream and is not greasy at all. It goes on smoothly after washing my face at night and I have already noticed a difference. My skin is moisturized and very smooth; the fine lines and spots are less noticeable; and my pores are non-existent! This cream is amazing and I will always continue to buy it. It goes on silky smooth and makes my face look much younger. It is a bit pricey but is definitely worth the price. I would recommend this to anyone in their 20s or 30s looking for a skin pick-me-up and non-greasy moisturizer.

Avon Good Night Refreshing

from Flint, TX

Comments about Avon Anew Rejuvenate Night Revitalizing Cream:

With dry aging skin, I needed something that would moisturize and well as rejuvenate my face without a lot of expense and effort.  Someone told me that they had read that Avon had one of the best ranked by people that do studies on these things.  So I thought I'd give it a try.  It was more expensive than I would like to spend and usually spend but I ordered it anyway.  It is an okay moisturizer that I feel like I need to apply twice because it doesn't feel like I'm getting enough on my dry skin the first time.  I guess it is helping with the wrinkle but that is hard to say.  It does have SPF/FPS of 25 for UVA/UVB protection which is better than some products.  BUT the shape of the jar is very misleading.  It makes you think you have more cream than you actually have and you already pay more than regular moisturizers so I feel we are a little cheated in that aspect.  I'm not sure I will buy another jar until I shop around and find something else that might make me feel more moisturized and if it cost less than and did as good a job as Avon Anew Rejuvenate Night Revitalizing Cream then I would probably buy it instead of the Avon.  But I do like and have always bought Avon products.

A good product, except....

from Hiram, OH

Comments about Avon Anew Rejuvenate Night Revitalizing Cream:

Avon Anew Rejuvenate Night Revitalizing Cream is an OK product. I used it for the length of the jar (a long time) and it seemed to work, but I didn't see any big difference in my skin. Moisturize, yes. Heavy enough for night. So many choices, I get easily confused! Anew always had a good reputation, so I thought I would give it a try. I have gone back to using glycolic acid creams, which help keep away my minor break-outs. I also like to use products without parabens and Avon has very few of those. I wish Avon would adapt and get with the program. I am not saying don't try Avon Anew Rejuvenate Night Revitalizing Cream. It very well may work for you. I have oily skin and it is drying out more as I age. For almost 62 I have good skin (thanks to that oil!) It takes something strong to work on my skin. Someone with more delicate skin may very well benefit from using Avon Anew Rejuvenate Night Revitalizing Cream.