Avon Anew Products - All Products

Avon Anew Products - All Products

Pros

Cons

Positively perfect against age spots and fine lines

I recently tried the Anew line of products from AVON. I was pleasantly surprised! I started noticing fine lines around my lips and a dark spot began to appear on my forehead, I was horrified to say the least!.I was introduced to the ANEW line from Avon and it really has worked! I admit I was a bit skeptical. Not only did I not feel like it could help me, but I also felt like it was way too expensive for a product I can't hold in my hand to read....like I can at a store. I went with my friend's advice and bit the bullet. Am I glad I did! In a matter of days the fine lines were no longer visible and the dark spot began fading. Every couple of days the signs of aging became less and less visible. I no longer have the dark spot nor the fine lines! THANK YOU AVON andthe friend that introduced me to them! I use these products (cleansers, AM/PM moisturizers, and creams) religiously. I will continue to do so since I know they work! The list of products I use and love are:

ANEW REJUVENATE:

Day Revitalizing cream

Night revitalizing cream

ANEW ULTIMATE:

Age repair cream cleanser

Age repair elixir

I have also been looking at the ANEW line of makeup. I am going through picking out shades I am going to order. If anyone reading this is haveing the same trouble, I urge you to find an AVON lady. She will be able to aid you with the exact products you need. If you need help I would be glad to give you the name of my lady.

Anew facial cream by Avon, is more expensive than effective

I began using the Avon Anew day and night cream and facial cleanser, about 45 days ago. I have not seen any change in my complexion nor lines around my eyes. The claim is that it smoothes fine lines around the eyes and mouth, and gives some lift and tightening to the skin. I am 46 yrs old and do not have an excess of lines or wrinkles but wanted to find something that would maybe help smooth out the lines that I do have around my eyes. I do not expect professional surgery results, or miracles, but I am very disappointed in this product and feel that it does not live up to it's advertisment. I used the product as per it's directions. This product is not cheap, however, not as expensive as some products on the market. I feel I have to use what I have as I do not want to just throw money in the trash. I will not purchase this product again, since it does not live up to it's claims, and I will not recommend this product to others.

Avon Gold Emulsion Cream adds extreme moisture

Comments about Avon Anew Products - All Products:

The first night I used this product I could see and feel the results.Woke up with soft elastic skin. No more dryness! It was amazing that I could tell a difference right away. I would wash my face at night and lightly pat it dry and then apply Avon's Gold Night Emulsion. The next morning my face was soft and hydrated. No dryness and no clogged pores. I never want to be without this again.

ANEW saved my skin!

Comments about Avon Anew Products - All Products:

I would highly recommend Anew products. I have tried many skin treatments and potions. My age is 50 something, and I noticed some extra large pores and skin dullness. I started using the Anew Retroactive skin regimen as well as the Anew Clinical Peel Pads. Within a very short time, my skin was beautiful, glowing, and my wrinkles and pores were not noticeable. I get many complements on my skin all of the time now.

Absorption
Cremes and Serums absorb well into the skin. Skin feels wonderful.

Doesn't Clog Pores
No, I haven't experienced any pore clogging, but my "too large" pores have become normal after using this product.

Avon skin products, particularly Anew are the best! There are products for every skin problem. I don't sell Avon. I love the results I have gotten. Avon skin care products can be expensive, so be on the lookout for sales. Contact an Avon Representative in your area for samples and advice on the skin products that might help you the most.

Works quickly

from Columbus, OH

Comments about Avon Anew Products - All Products:

I have used ANEW from Avon for a long time now. It is expensive, but you get what you pay for. And it does last. So it you figure how much you pay and how long it takes to use up a product, it really is not that expensive. It's just putting out the money all at one time. But all the Anew products I have used have been great. I have used for the face, eyes. The alpha hydroxy (sp?) in most of these are good at shedding dry skin and leaving a more youthful and smooth skin.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Summarize this product in one sentence.

from Fayetteville, GA

Comments about Avon Anew Products - All Products:

I am 64 and am asked oner and over again what I use on my face - Avon's Anew line is the best and so easy to use and not pricey!

Absorption
a litle goes a long way very silky

Doesn't Clog Pores
does not clog pores at all

ANEW line has something for everybody - 25 to 70 - get the one that is right for you

Works great

from Ambler, PA

Comments about Avon Anew Products - All Products:

I have combination skin and this line of products works great. I love the fact that it doesn't cost a fortune, but works as good as the competition that is out there. I just noticed that I am starting to get wrinkles on my forehead and the facial moisturizer is actually seeming to make them less noticeable. I use this everyday and really think that it is starting to make a difference in my skin. Also one other thing that I like about this is the scent. It doesn't smell like sunscreen like other products that I have recently tried. It goes on skin smoothly and it really absorbs pretty quickly. I will recommend this line from avon to all of my friends.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Anew is the best product on the market!

Comments about Avon Anew Products - All Products:

My sister made me try this product and at first I was like "forget it I have tried so many I was done" but I used it and now I am a true believer. This is the best product on market by far. I used to wear a lot of face make up and since I have been using this I use a very shear powder just as habit, it is wonderful. I have recommended this product to everyone I know that will listen. And people have even noticed the difference. It is great!

Anew facial cream by Avon, is more expensive than effective

Age repair elixir

Expensive but works

from Westminster, CO

Comments about Avon Anew Products - All Products:

I won the Avon anew products for 30 + year olds. It came with trial sizes of 2-1 gel cleanser, day cream and night cream and the 24 hour eye moisturizer with spf 25. I noticed a difference in a week. I have NO lines under my eyes and my face is softer then ever. I feel young again. Avon anew products do work. Even tho I got a trial for free I will buy this when it is on sale. It's quite expensive, sometimes expensive doesn't work and it does. i was using a cheaper brand from avon and the scent was soo strong i got a headache using it and it didnt work at all.

avon products really do work

from Canton, OH

Comments about Avon Anew Products - All Products:

love avon skin products. they really do work.  after using for 3-4 weeks i can see a change in my skin. it is not as dry and it is younger looking. i would recommend avon products to my friends and family.  i have thought about selling avon products just because i love them so very much.  all avon products i feel are very good.