Other Anti-Aging Skin Cares:
Anti-Aging Night Creams, Anti-Aging Treatments
Avon
Avon Anew Genics Treatment Cream

Avon Anew Genics Treatment Cream

Avon Anew Genics Treatment- Magic in a Little Jar!

Comments about Avon Anew Genics Treatment Cream:

Overall, I give this product a 10. The characteristics I like best about this cream is that it does not have a "heavy" feel to it, is not overly fragranced, and it worked wonders on my skin. My skin is typically normal during most months and it does get a little dry during winter months. I also have acne prone skin, but this product is one of few that have not caused any issues. After using it for 2-3 days, I discovered that the sunspots/freckles on my forehead were fading and nearly undetectable. The only real "complaint" I have about this product is that it does not absorb as quickly as I would like it to, but that may be due to the amount of cream I used at the time.

Absorption
I may just use too much at one time, but I feel like it does not absorb as quickly as I would like it to.

Doesn't Clog Pores
Genics has not clogged my pores.

I am in love with how quickly this product works. Within 2-3 days the freckles/sunspots from my forehead faded and were nearly undetectable!

• Absorption:
  • Doesn't Clog Pores:

my favorite skin care product

from Proctor, OK

Pros

Cons

Comments about Avon Anew Genics Treatment Cream:

I use this both morning and night as it is not too heavy for daytime and it is great for night skin care

Absorption
        I feel no residue or oiliness after putting genics on my face. absorbs very well and leaves my skin feeling soft through out either day or night.

Doesn't Clog Pores
        when I wash my face either morning or evening, genics leaves my skin feeling soothed and moist

Only now that I am letting my hair go gray do people believe me when I say that I am over 50, my skin looks much younger.

• Absorption: