Other Skin Care Systems:

from Newton, NH

Pros

Cons

Comments about Avon Anew Dermabrasion:

Avon's  Advanced Dermabrasion System is fantastic!   As the consumer you have full control of the amount if abrasion you use on your face.  You can turn it up for a real heavy scrubbing and turn it back down for a light polishing.  It is not for everyday use though, remember it is a dermabrasion product and it is removing dead skin cells, once a week should do it.  If you have rough tired skin I highly recommend this product.

I love Avon ANEW Clinical Advanced Dermabrasion System

from Youngstown, OH

Comments about Avon Anew Dermabrasion:

I bought Avon ANEW Clinical Advanced Dermabrasion System about a year ago and I just love it.  In the Avon catalog it states, "the first four-level at-home microdermabrasion sysstem to reveal youthful-looking skin."  Well that sure did sound good to me.  Who doesn't want youthful-looking skin?  It also claims that it "combines increasing levels of skin resurfacing and conditioning for a whole new level of radiance."  Sign me up!  It's the neatest tube, or maybe two tubes I guess that come together in one spout (?)  It has four levels that you are to go through.  First you start with level one for 1-2 weeks to get "smooth skin texture."   Level 2 is for weeks 2-3 for "glowing, renewed complexion."  Weeks 3-4 are with level 3 which gives you "more even skin tone; reduces age spots."  By weeks 5-6 you are at level 4, "visibly reduces wrinkles."  I couldn't have said it better myself.  This stuff works wonders.  And with Avon you know it will be a great price.

Anew Dermabrasion System is Excellent!

from Watervliet, MI

Comments about Avon Anew Dermabrasion:

I have been using the Advanced Dermabrasion System from Avon for a while now.  This is a wonderful product.  The first time I used it I noticed a change in my skin... so much softer and smoother.  It has 4 steps in one tube.  This product leaves your skin glowing.  If you are looking for softer younger looking skin, I recommend this product!

The only product I need

from Pittsburgh, PA

Comments about Avon Anew Dermabrasion:

Anew's dermabrasion system is absolutely my favorite face product. I have been using this product for almost a year and about to buy my 3rd bottle. It works wonders for my face. I used to have rough oily skin with a lot of acne scars and now it is smooth and the scars have faded dramatically. I use it just like the bottle says but sometimes I use it more often. There are 4 levels. You use each level for 2 weeks and then rest your face for 2-3 weeks before starting over. You are supposed to use it every 2 days for a total of 2-3 days per week. I personally follow that and only cheat if I want my face to look really nice that day. I use mine in the shower and scrub my face for 2 minutes using my fingers in a circular motion. My face feels like a baby's when I get out of the shower. I can't say enough great things about this product. The only con is that I can't use this everyday. I have even considered selling Avon just because I love it so much. I am 30 years old, but everyone says I look like I am 19! Buy this and you won't be disappointed!