Other Anti-Aging Skin Cares:

Avon Anew Clinical Eye Lift

Pros

Cons

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Avon Anew Clinical Eye Lift is the best eye cream available!

Am a 38 year old busy stay-at-home mom of 2 children, and an independent AVON representative.  I don't get a lot of free time to myself, let alone time to do a complicated skin care regimine.  AVON's Anew Clinical Eye Lift is a dual eye gel / cream that takes a lot of guess work out of my regimine for me.  I use the eye gel portion at night; and the eye cream portion in the morning.  It really works.  I've been using it for over a year to help combat dark circles and the beginning of fine lines around my eyes.  I wanted to "test" for myself how well it worked so I stopped using it for about 1 month.  Not only did I notice the sagging under eye area and the lines reappearing, but people that see me on a daily basis started asking me if I was feeling all right.  They noticed, too, the darkness beginnig to reappear around my eyes.

As an AVON representative, most people think "sure you have to say nice things about the products."  Well, I wouldn't say something about a product if I didn't really believe it, and experience it for myself.  I have run into one issue with the product.  I find that the upper eye gel reacts with my eyes during the day when I wear my contacts.  So I compromise, and use the upper eye gel at night and the under eye cream during the day.  I've tried other of the eye creams that AVON has to offer.  They did appear to provide the same results.  For me and my particular skin care needs, the Anew Clinical Eye Lift is a great product.  I find that it really does make a difference, and well worth it.

Doesn't live up to the hype

Now that I'm in my mid-thirties, I'm just starting to see the signs of aging around my eyes.  After seeing and hearing so many wonderful things about this product, I decided to give it a try.  I have used the product as directed both day and night, and cannot honestly say I have seen any positive results.  My upper eyelids seem to have the same crepiness and droopiness, and I still see the fine lines under my eyes.  If anything, the fine lines under my eyes seem more noticeable, but this could be because I'm paying more attention to the area.  Also, I have gotten a small pimple once or twice where I apply the under eye cream.  I really want to like this product, but I'm just not seeing the results.  Of course, at my age, my eye "problems" are probably only noticeable to me, and maybe you have to have bigger problems to see results.  But since this product doesn't seem to have any effect on my very fine lines, I'm not sure I will continue to use it even as a preventative measure.

It's now called ANEW Clinical "Eye Lift Pro"

Comments about Avon Anew Clinical Eye Lift:

I have extra skin on my eye lids. It's a genetic thing and several of my sisters have had surgery to fix it. This product does a great job of tightening up that extra skin. Because of it, I've been able to forestall the surgery now for about three years. I love it!!!!

Anew Clincial Eye Lift is not bad for eye cream

from Dallas, GA

Comments about Avon Anew Clinical Eye Lift:

Overall, I would rate this better than most Eye Creams. I have bought many, many products and this one actually shows results. You can see the results yourself if you put it on one eye and not the other. I even tested it by using it on one eye and not the other and asking my husband if he could tell a difference in my eyes and he said well, your right eye looks a bit younger than your left eye. The wrinkles are less noticeable and your eye appears a little more open (meaning the lid was less saggy). For a guy to notice (to me) says it all! I will be 50 this month and I need all the help I can get. Looking and feeling my best are important and this product gives you that! I would recommend this product to anyone who wants their eye lid lifted and they want their wrinkles to be less noticeable. I give it an "A".

Absorption
It absorbs well but might take a few minutes. It also helps my eye shadow last longer and helps with my undereye make up (it goes on smoother). It sometimes feels a little sticky on my eye lid if I don't wait until this has absorbed enough.

Doesn't Clog Pores
I've had no problems with breakouts from this eye cream.

Opens up eyes, diminishes wrinkles

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

I love how my eyes look right now, it started to work instantly!

from Branford, CT

Comments about Avon Anew Clinical Eye Lift:

I just started using Avon Anew Clinical Eye Lift. I have dark circles under my eyes and as I am getting older, my lids are drooping a little. I have noticed some results immediately. Under my eyes look brighter and less tired and my lids are a little firmer. I hope to see more results as I continue to use this product:)

Absorption
Avon Anew absorbs very quickly both under my eyes and eyelids. I try not to use to much though, only a little is needed:)

Doesn't Clog Pores
My skin under my eyes looks amazing! It doesn't clog my pores where my skin is very sensitive.

So far, I am very happy with the results. My eyes look brighter and my eyelids seem tighter. the undereye cream also seems to be working on my fine line wrinkles also:)

I am quite pleased!

Comments about Avon Anew Clinical Eye Lift:

I have tried many different eye creams and gels, this is the only one that I have stuck with for longer than 6 weeks! I love this product. I have a slight droopy eye , and this product has actually lifted it! So perhaps I should say that I HAD a slight droopy eye. Also, while every cream or gel that I have tried ended up causing my eyes to water horribly, this has not! The skin around my eye feels dry and itchy when I skip using this. I am glad that I found this product.

This Did Almost Nothing And Overpriced Too

from Podunk, NY

Comments about Avon Anew Clinical Eye Lift:

When it comes to eye products I have had quite a challenge over the years finding products that are not too greasy, don't irritate eyes, don't burn, cause problems over time, and that work.

One of the products that I was highly encouraged to try out was Avon Anew Clinical Eye Lift.

Avon Anew Clinical Eye Lift comes in a light plastic jar that is dual in nature. The jar is separated in two sides. One side is a gel for upper eye and brow bone. The other side is a cream for the under eye which is supposed to help with puffiness, crepe-like skin, and dark circles.

Absorption
The gel absorbs pretty well and the cream absorbs okay, but takes a bit longer.

Doesn't Clog Pores
I didn't see any problems with pores being clogged with either the cream or the gel.

I used this gel and cream combo for several months, but honestly I didn't see any changes or results so I stopped using it. I also had a bit of trouble with the gel causing slight irritation. My eye area was not overly moisturized, it did not seem to affect puffiness or crepe-like skin either. I get much better results with Lancome Collaser 5x serum, Lancome Volumentry Eye Cream, or some of their other products.

It's no miracle but...

from Garner, NC

Comments about Avon Anew Clinical Eye Lift:

I've been using Avon Anew Clinical Eye Lift for years now. The gel part lifted the upper eye area almost instantly and the cream softened my fine lines pretty good. I've recently switched to the "Pro" version which is supposed to be better but unfortunately I didn't notice a difference. It still works ok but nothing major. It is no miracle by any means...The cream part for softening fine lines is just ok. I think it could do a better job for the price. However, the gel part definitely still lifts the upper eye area very well which is why I gave it 4 stars. I'll continue using but will probably try out the Roc eye cream next. Roc has an excellent day moisturizer which I'm currently using so I have no doubt that their eye cream will be just as good. :)

I love thie stuff!

from Jacksonville, FL

Comments about Avon Anew Clinical Eye Lift:

I have been using this product since it came out and I just love it.  It is a duel system with an upper and lover eye gel.  I use it in the morning and at night and have notice a significant difference.  I love it because you can put makeup on over it and it will not stick or cake.  I have seen a lift in my upper eye and a reduction in my crows feet around my eyes.  I highly recommend giving this product a try.

great product with noticable results

from Amboy, WA

Comments about Avon Anew Clinical Eye Lift:

I really like this eye product. The upper eye gel is very cooling and feels so nice on the upper eye lid. The under eye cream is very moist.  For a while, I did not use this as regularly as i should but really I do beleive that  I have seen results when I use it regularly.

I didn't notice any difference at all

from Naples, FL

Comments about Avon Anew Clinical Eye Lift:

I really hoped this product would work as described, unfortunately, I didn't notice any difference at all. Avon products are usually very good and for the most part they do what they say they will, at least as much as any product can do to fight the aging process, but this is one that you should save your money on.

Works ok not too expensive

from Colchester, CT

Comments about Avon Anew Clinical Eye Lift:

I think this is a bit pricey.  I like teh over eye gel and feel it makes my eyes look a little less droopy.  The under eye cram makes me feel smooth but I don't really feel it makes me look younger.  I wish it would remove my dark circles.  I think when on sale its a decent deal but when not a bit pricey but so are most anti-aging products.