Other Anti-Aging Skin Cares:

Avon Anew Clinical Eye Lift Pro Dual Eye Cream

Amazing

from Odenville, AL

Comments about Avon Anew Clinical Eye Lift Pro Dual Eye Cream:

This got rid of my cries feet and lifted my eyes. They looked totally awesome after a couple weeks using it once daily. I love all of avons Anew products. I've tried others but this is my favorite. I'm 47 and it's amazing.

Absorption
Absorbs really good. I use it before I go to bed

Doesn't Clog Pores
Does not clog pores.

• Absorption:
  • Doesn't Clog Pores:

Avon's Anew Clinical Eye Life Pro Dual Eye Cream works!

from East Brookfield, MA

Comments about Avon Anew Clinical Eye Lift Pro Dual Eye Cream:

I suffer from very dark under eye circles due to my fair complexion and the skin under my eyes being very thin. I became an Independent Avon Representative and decided to try a few different products for my dark under eye circles. The Clinical Eye Lift Pro eye cream worked! After using this product for about 90 days, I noticed a difference. After 6 months of use my dark under eye area improved by about 30% !! I am no longer self conscious about going out of the house without concealer. I am so happy with the results, I wanted to share my good find with others (male & female) who suffer from the same issue.

I also tried another eye cream when I ran out of the Avon Anew Clinical Eye Life Pro Dual Eye Cream and after about 45 days I noticed my dark circles were getting darker again. I stopped using the other product and went back to the Avon eye cream and once again, my dark circles are diminishing.

Doesn't Clog Pores