4.1

4.1

Pros

Cons

Totally amazing results in the first use of Avon's ANEW Wrinkle

I actually received from my Avon Rep. a sampler she placed in the bag of my order. Sure glad she did. Usually I don't mess with little samplers. To make the story even more intriguing, I nearly threw the sampler away. I was taking my husband out for his birthday. We went to the State Fair, inwhich he's never been. Least to say if we took any pictures I wanted to look good. Besides, it's his birthday, right?! So looking good is priority that day.  As I was about to put on make-up and I'm looking in the mirror, seeing wrinkles and feeling older than my age, I remembered the sampler.  I somewhat rolled my eyes to myself, thinking "Yea, right, wrinkle corrector." What the heck, right? Let me tell you, I called my Avon Rep ASAP! No kidding...and told her to order a bottle IMMEDIATELY!! I couldn't believe my eyes. Just in the small amount I put on (sampler remember) all the wrinkles in my neck and forehead were GONE! The wrinkles around my eyes and smile lines were reduced 80%! I couldn't believe it. Not only did I look like five-ten years were instantly taken off, I felt great, because I looked great! When we finished our rides at the Fair, we played games to end the evening. I had a gentleman guess my age for a prize I had my eye on. He guessed me at 33yrs. old! I put on the cream faithfully everyday and sometimes twice a day. The ANEW Advanced Wrinkle Corrector I take with me and share with friends and family. Recently, I became a Grandma for the first time. People think my grandson is mine, and they have claimed that my daughter and I are sisters. Thanks ANEW. You've made a believer out of me. I made sure I ordered an extra bottle...gotta' have it.

This product is great.

I have a friend that I met about a year ago and he was selling Avon.That's when I was introduce to these products.I am 44 live in Florida as you know the sun really does damage to your skin.So I became really concern about the damage it can cause.I have pretty good skin most of my life I've never looked my age I've always looked younger for my age.But then I got cancer it reeked havoc with my skin my nails turned black it was horrible.My skin became really dry and I aged I would say maybe about two or four years so I no-longer have the same skin as I did before the cancer.So I decided to try out these creams.Let me tell you what a difference my face looks and feels one hundred percent improvement.It left my skin a lot firmer obviously a lot smoother.I had problems mostly on my forehead in-between the brow mostly were I squint from the sun I have deep lines.They have dramatically reduce and I am happy with the results.They have many other products that are really great.This product you apply twice a day once in the morning and once at night.Its been almost a month and the improvements are very noticeable.I am very pleased with the results.I highly recommend this product to women from the ages of 40 to 50 they have different products for different age groups.Call your local representative or go to the website MyAvon .com to order your products.If you happen to live in the west Tampa area you can call my Avon representative. Johnny Sadler 813 770-8268 to place your orders or to this months campaign books.

Great feeling!

Comments about Avon Anew Clinical Advanced Wrinkle Corrector:

I love the way this made the skin feel. I had neck surgery and put this on my scar and it definitely helped!!! My skin felt clean and moisturized and did not feel greasy in the morning. When I washed my face in the morning there was no residue. I love Avon products and the Anew line is awesome. Highly recommend this product

Absorption
This absorbed into my skin and did not leave a greasy feeling. I didn't need a lot, it spread quite well. I actually used this on my elbows as well and it helped the dry skin so I tried it on my heels as well and it worked great!

Doesn't Clog Pores
I did not get any break outs while using this product. My skin felt smooth and helped with the dry skin around my nose but did cause blackheads or whiteheads in that area or my chin.

I think overall this is a great product. Definitely had a positive affect on my skin. At 51 I am not trying to look 25 but I want to hold off the wrinkles as long as possible and this product will help to do that.

Minimizes Lines, Soothes the Skin

from Nashville, TN

Comments about Avon Anew Clinical Advanced Wrinkle Corrector:

This stuff is expensive, so let's go ahead and get that out the way. But, at the same time they say you get what you pay for, and in the caseof the Avon Anew, I feel you get far more than what you bargained for.
In my eyesthis is a top ratedproduct worth every single penny. The moisturizer is easy to use, easy to apply and quickly absorbs into the skin without causing irritation, or leaving the icky sticky feeling on your skin.
Within a few days of use i noticed my skin looked healthier, and after about 7 weeks the lines around my mouth and eyes were slowly starting to fade. You must use this on a regular basis to continue to receive the benefits but they definitely are there, and they certainly help women of all ages look their best. If you have the money to splurge go ahead and do it on this product. What I love the most is that Avon is a reputable company, and they offer this with a money- back guarantee if you are not satisfied. You can buy it without a bit of worry.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Good product for all skin types.

from Utica, NY

Comments about Avon Anew Clinical Advanced Wrinkle Corrector:

I have used this for several years and really think it has worked better than anything else. It's also good for younger women to use as a way to stave off wrinkles before they happen.

Absorption
Easily absorbed into skin. Not greasy nor does it leave a greasy feeling on your bands.

Won't clog your pores.

I'm 58 years old and people are always amazed when I tell them how old I am. They think I'm at least 10-15 years younger.

from Hermiston, OR

Comments about Avon Anew Clinical Advanced Wrinkle Corrector:

I was very disappointed with this product and the design of the container. The bottom of the jar is smaller than the top making it difficult to hold on to when opening and closing the container. The cap does unscrew and screw back on easily enough. When I first removed the cap to apply the product, the scent was very medicinal to me. The texture of the cream felt oily. After applying according to directions, my skin felt wet, just like I had used a wet cloth to wipe my face. The medicinal smell was starting to fade, but still had a faint odor. The cream did not absorb quickly. It took a few minutes to absorb into my skin before applying make up. Even after fully absorbing, my skin felt like it still needed moisturizer in the areas I had used this wrinkle cream. I used this product for two weeks and saw no change in the lessening of my wrinkles. I definitely do not think this product is worth the cost. I will not buy it again.

nice, but expensive

Comments about Avon Anew Clinical Advanced Wrinkle Corrector:

This product is nice but it is expensive for what it is. I believe when Anew products first came out this particular product was about twice what it is now. I remember the hype about it, as my mom rushed her avon order to receive this miracle cream. After spending so much money on a product it turned out the product was just the same as any other anti aging products. Works for some but does not work for others. This cream is thick and doesn't smell very good. It kind of feels a little gross to put on your face and makes your face look and feel oily and think after you use it.

Absorption
It takes a while for this product to absorb into your face. After putting it on I felt like my face was really oily and was actually afraid my face would break out in pimples from using this product.

Doesn't Clog Pores
Although I felt like my face might break out from using the product I don't believe it ever actually did.

Anew clinical Advanced Wrinkle Corrector

Comments about Avon Anew Clinical Advanced Wrinkle Corrector:

This is a great product if you can't afford the expensive wrinkle creams on the market. You don't have to use a lot to get results. It's a good value for your money.

Absorption
Absorbs quickly into the skin and does not leave a greasy residue. You only need to apply a very small amount to the affected areas.

Doesn't Clog Pores
Haven't noticed any problems with pores clogging with this product. Seems to wash easily.

Seems to work quite well, and has lasting effects even if you miss a day or two of use. Most wrinkle creams don't do that.

What a difference!

from Lexington, KY

Comments about Avon Anew Clinical Advanced Wrinkle Corrector:

I just started using this product 2-3 weeks ago and can see improvement in my skin already! I use it once a day on my face and neck. I don't have many facial wrinkles but it has made a tremendous difference on my neck. It goes on easily, is not greasy, and has little to no discernable scent.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

this is the real deal. gives visible results

from Johnson City, TN

Comments about Avon Anew Clinical Advanced Wrinkle Corrector:

this product produces definite results. i was skeptical, but in theis world, there are some things that REALLY work and are not hypes. this product is reasonably priced and does the job. in my opinion, better than botox.

I will use Avon Anew Clinical Advanced Wrinkle Corrector forever

from Mission Viejo, CA

Comments about Avon Anew Clinical Advanced Wrinkle Corrector:

UPDATE: 8/8/12-
Almost 2 years later, I still love this anti-aging corrector. The #1 benefit I have found over time: MY NECK!!! No more "old lady" neck! It's incredible! It's taken years off the look of my neck skin (which, if you're of a certain age, you're well aware of how the neck skin ages!). Many other benefits to this product but I would keep buying this even just for the more youthful looking neck!

Oct. 2010-
Ladies, I have found my magic cream!  I bought Avon Anew Clinical Advanced Wrinkle Corrector and I'm so happy I tried it.  I'm 40 years old and have started showing it in my face- wrinkles around the eyes, smile lines, and a frown crease between my brows.  My skin was looking really dull so I found a great sale on Avon.com and bought this product along with Avon Anew Clinical Retexturizing Peel.  Miracle is the only word I can use when describing my new skin!  My skin looks smoother, wrinkles and brow crease fading, and it looks generally healthier.  My face is more radiant now and looks younger.  I feel a confidence that I did not have before and I've already had two people notice the change!  I want to tell everyone about my new magic cream because its made a real difference on how I look and feel.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Avon Anew Clinical Advanced Wrinkle Corrector is the best!!

from Troy, NC

Comments about Avon Anew Clinical Advanced Wrinkle Corrector:

I have been using the Avon Anew Clinical Advanced Wrinkle Corrector over a year and It is wonderful I have tried a lot of products and this is the best! I hear it a lot what do you use for your wrinkles? I tell them It's Avon Anew Clinical Advanced Wrinkle Corrector. LOVE IT !!!!! P.s Can buy on Ebay cheaper.