Other Shampoos:

Avon Advance Techniques Shampoo

Great Shampoo

from Memphis, TN

About Me Product Junkie

Pros

• Cleans Thoroughly
  • Lathers Well
  • Makes hair manageable

Cons

• Expensive

Comments about Avon Advance Techniques Shampoo:

Overall, this is very good shampoo, however, it isn't EXTRAORDINARY...just ordinary in my humble opinion. It lathers well and comes in a variety of formulas for fine, dry, oily or color treated. It smells good, just not over the top GREAT. Of course, it cleans very well and I feel like it thoroughly cleans my hair, and that is important to me. I hate it when I use a shampoo and have to lather more than twice just to get my hair clean, but then again, I use a lot of product. I don't feel like this strips my hair, but I do absolutely have to use conditioner, as with all shampoos, even if I use the dry hair formula. If you have oily hair, you'll definitely want to use the volume version as it does not add a lot of unnecessary oils and doesn't leave the hair greasy. Avon Advanced Techniques leaves my hair overall manageable with conditioner applied after the shampoo. I do find it to be expensive compared to other shampoos that perform just as well, but overall, as stated, it's a relatively good shampoo.

• Hair Type:
    • Straight Hair

Inexpensive, high quality, and the scent really stays with you

Comments about Avon Advance Techniques Shampoo:

I am a huge fan of Avon products, and this is another example of why. It is inexpensive, and really high quality. It leaves my hair soft and moisturized, and my scalp is always comfortable. I really like the scent that stays with you for the whole day, but is subtle enough that it is not too much.

Amazing x2

Comments about Avon Advance Techniques Shampoo:

This shampoo is wonderful, I have frizzly, curly hair that gets extremely damaged in all seasons. This shampoo has brought life back to my hair. I find myself feeling and smelling my hair all day long as it is so soft and smells so wonderful.

Can't even explain how wonderful it smells.

perfect for volume as well!

from Emporia, VA

Comments about Avon Advance Techniques Shampoo:

I used the Avon Advanced Techniques Volume Shampoo and it was great for my hair. Before using this shampoo, my hair had thinned because of loosing over 120 lbs over a two year span. I had lost losts of my hair and started wearing wigs because I felt so self consience about it. I had been using shampoos from the drug stores but they weren't helping so I tried this. I noticed within three weeks that the back began to feel fuller. WIthin a month and a half the banged area on my head also began to fill out. I was so proud when I went to the amusement park without my wig a couple months later without my wig! This volume shampoo really does its job and does it well,plus its affordable, and you are getting a better quality shampoo than the department store shampoos! I will never go back to a shampoo from Walmart ever again! The quality from Avon cannot be beat! I was def satisfied with the results of the shampoo and conditioner and am am on my third bottle now!

Avon Advanced Techniques is perfect for color treated hair!

from Hernando, FL

Comments about Avon Advance Techniques Shampoo:

This shampoo smells amazing. The fragrance is clean and not over-powering - Lasts all day. This is the only shampoo that I trust my color treated hair to. I have extremely curly/course/red hair and this is the only shampoo out there that gives my hair vibrance, color protection, volume, shine and softness. I would recommend this product to anyone with color treated hair. This is the only product that I've used so far that actually makes my hair feel better after it's washed. Store brands dry it out so much that I can't even run my fingers through my hair. I have to use tons of conditioner. With this shampoo, I don't even need to use conditioner! Very awesome shampoo. I've ordered several bottles so I don't run out! This product loads my color-treated hair with moisture, but does not make it oily. I have recommended this product to all of my friends and family even if they don't have color treated hair.

Avon's Advance Techniques leaves your hair smelling fresh.

from West End, NC

Comments about Avon Advance Techniques Shampoo:

I love Avon's Advance Techniques Age Retreat shampoo because of the way it makes your hair feel and it smells great a natural smell. It does not make your hair feel dry or full of chemicals. It makes it easy to manage for people with dull brittle hair.

avon adavance tech. i have used it for 7 years now. love it

from Warrior, AL

Comments about Avon Advance Techniques Shampoo:

avon advance techniques is amazing i have used it for 7 years. i get compliments all the time about how good it smells and how my hair isnt so dry anymore. i would recommend it to for every body to try it at least once thats all it will take to keep using it. there is all kinds for all hair types. the two in one dandruff shampoo and cond. is really good my husband uses it.

Best shampoos equal to salon brand - 1/2 the price

from Joliet, IL

Comments about Avon Advance Techniques Shampoo:

Wow this is the best shampoo there is out there. There is an Avon Shampoo and Conditioner for all types of hair. The price is half the price of the salon brands and works just the same. I recomend that everyone at least try this at least once, what could it hurt, you have to try it before you can knock it. In this time we are all cost conscience and need to save or pinch where we can and no one wants to do that with their apperence right. So just try it, I am an Avon representative and would be more then happy to supply you with this to try it out. You can go to my website and check it out type www youravon .com/lholmes9220. Right now there is free shipping too enter FSWER when it asks for coupon code, Why not try it? Everyone wanst beautiful hair and now you can have it for less then the salon. I have very thin and oily hair and it helps to give some body and control the oil. It is hard to find something that you like and can afford nowadays.

Avon Advantace Techniques Shampoo is AMAZING

from Murfreesboro, TN

Comments about Avon Advance Techniques Shampoo:

Oh what can I say about this amazing shampoo!!  It's just wonderful!  I have curly, frizzy, dry hair and this shampoo has been super with my hair.  First of all, it smells amazing.  I catch myself smelling my hair throughout the day because it's so nice!  It helps my hair not be SO frizzy, especially when I straighten it.  And when my hair is curly, it curls nicely and neatly, and I don't have to use a lot of product to help tame it.  It also makes my hair so shiny!  I feel like I have super model and salon hair just about every day!  It's so moisturizing.  I usually have trouble with dandruff during the winter months, and I haven't had any trouble since using this shampoo and the same conditioner.  It's luxurious!  I don't have to use a ton either.  So it lasts forever!  And the price is SO great!  I couldn't believe how inexpensive it was!  It is definitely worth a try!  You won't be out a lot of money, and you won't regret the choice!

This shampoo is better than the cheap stuff

from Wapakoneta, OH

Comments about Avon Advance Techniques Shampoo:

The Avon shampoo is the best that I have used yet the smell of the shampoo stays in your hair and leaves your hair smelling fresh and clean throughout the day. I would buy it all the time then go to a reguar store.