Other Facial Cleansers & Scrubs:

Avon Anew Rejuvenate Revitalizing 2-in-1 Gel Cleanser

Pros

Cons

My favorite Avon product

I have been using this particular Avon product for a long time. It is actually my favorite Avon product and I have used many, many Avon products. If I read the specifications on Avon's website, it seems this particular Anew product is geared towards a younger audience. I prefer this one over all the other ones and I have tried all the other Avon cleansers. It is simple to dispense and apply and feels very refreshing to use in my opinion. Does it take away wrinkles? No. Does it prevent new ones? It's hard to tell. I just know I like the product a lot.

This product is recommended for younger users, I believe. I have tried all the other Avon Anew cleansers and I always go back to this one. I like the consistency and find the product to be revitalizing and quite effective. I also feel like my skin is moisturized after using it.

Ease of Application
All you have do is give the tube a little squeeze and the proper amount is dispensed. Then, you just massage it on your face and rinse off. Very simple.

I really never noticed the scent much which means it's not offensive, but also not particularly memorable.

Rejuvenate Cleanser works well for me

I originally bought this from my Avon representative because it was on sale and I needed some facial cleanser. This product is packaged well and lasts a long time. I only need a small amount to wash my face at the end of the day. Rejuvenate has tiny beads that are supposed to provide a better cleansing experience. I have trouble getting even one of those beads in the amount of product I need to use each time. So they are not well distributed throughout the tube. However, despite that, it is a mild cleanser that has travelled with me all over the world. Another issue I have is the product has a strong scent. My skin tends to be sensitive, and I also and sensitive to smells. I would be happier if Rejuvenate had a milder scent.The current formula is a bit overpowering. I have become used to it. Now that there are Avon representatives in so many corners of every town and country, I expect to be using this product for a long time.

I was very impressed

Comments about Avon Anew Rejuvenate Revitalizing 2-in-1 Gel Cleanser:

Whenever I was running low on money and I needed to find an inexpensive cleansing product to use on my face, I began looking into Avon's line of facial products. This was one of the wisest choices that I could have made. The cleansing products work just as well as your typical leading high end face wash. I feel that this particular product has the same great quality as the pricier brand. I would most certainly recommend this product to anyone who is looking for that one product that will work wonders on your skin, while being in an affordable price range. Overall, I would have to give this product a ten out of ten rating, because it is amazing!

I feel like this was one of the most effective facial products that I have ever had the privilege of using. I bought it without having high expectations for it, but it definitely exceeded what ever positive ones that I had for it.

Ease of Application
This product was very easy to apply.

This product did not have much of a scent to it.

My favorite Avon product

from Towson, MD

• Ease of Application:

A simple facial cleanser that works!

Comments about Avon Anew Rejuvenate Revitalizing 2-in-1 Gel Cleanser:

I love Avon Anew Rejuvenate Revitalizing Cleanser. It is a basic facial cleanser that leaves your skin feeling fresh, clean and toned after using.

My skin always feels really good after I wash my face, but I never have that tight dry feeling some cleansers can leave you with. This cleanser also tones your skin without leaving it feeling dry. It also does a really good job of removing make-up.

Ease of Application
Simply put a little dollop in your hand, wet and lather. It lathers really nicely and rinses away cleanly with a minimum of effort,

There is a faint fresh scent but nothing too overpowering. If you are looking for a lot of fragrance this isn't the right cleanser for you. I tend to have sensitive skin so this is a quality I look for.

Rejuvenate Cleanser works well for me

from Waxhaw, NC

Avon ANEW Rejuvenate Revitalizing 2-in-1 Gel is effective

from Kissimmee, FL

Comments about Avon Anew Rejuvenate Revitalizing 2-in-1 Gel Cleanser:

**Avon ANEW Rejuvenate Revitalizing 2-in-1 Gel Cleansers is very effective. It cleans well without drying the skin, very gentle. Also the scent is good and pleasant. it leaves the skin smooth and clen for hours and it gives your face a bright look. The gel is very lightweight and soft. I have been using it for quite a while now and I can tell it is good. I used to jhave allergies and my skin develops acne easily if I use the wrong product, but this one was one in a few I am ok with. The only thing I doid not notice is the "rejuvenate" part. I don't know How long it takes for us to be able to notice something in the sense of rejuvenate, but so far I have not. Maybe because it cleans without over drying it is considered rejuvenating? I cannot tell. But it definetely privides the cleaness and smoothness we usually look for in facial cleansers. The whole Anew line is pretty good. the prices are very affordable as well.**

Avon Anew for Sensitive Skin?

from Magnolia, AR

Comments about Avon Anew Rejuvenate Revitalizing 2-in-1 Gel Cleanser:

I started looking for a lower costing facial cleanser and decided on Avon Anew because at that time it was new and I like Avon products..  I experienced a very nice fresh feeling after washing my face with it.  The scent was refreshing as well.  However my face began to turn red and itchy.  I stopped using the product and the redness went away a few days later.  Well I thought after the redness went away that I should try using a toner with it.  So that is what I did.  I used the Avon Anew to clean my face and then used my former product's toner and moisturizer.  I'm sad to say that my face again turned red and I developed a rash just as I did the first time that I tried it without any other products.

Avon has some great products, a good reputation and friendly sales people. I was very disappointed that my sensitive skin could not tolerate this form of Anew product, but that won't stop me from trying other Avon products!

Anew cleanser is great!!

from Villa Rica, GA

Comments about Avon Anew Rejuvenate Revitalizing 2-in-1 Gel Cleanser:

I use this cleanser not only for the preventative anti-aging, but for the wonderful, tight feeling that my skin has afterwards. I have not had any issues with breakouts in the 4 months that I've been using this product. It leaves you feeling clean all day long!

Avon Anew Rejuvenate Revitalizing 2-in-1 is refreshing.

from Cameron, WI

Comments about Avon Anew Rejuvenate Revitalizing 2-in-1 Gel Cleanser:

I have been using Avon Anew Rejuvenate Revitalizing 2-in-1 gel cleansers for several years now. It gets my skin cleansed taking out the dirt to give it a refreshing, clean texture. It prepares my skin for my moisturizer. The gel is a nice consistency, not too heavy and glides on the skin in a nice amount to wipe off without having too much cleanser on the face. It has a pleasant smell and comes out in a nice perfect size quantity and the cap has a small opening which is important for not too much coming out at once. It then gives you a good amount for your money as it lasts longer. Avon stands by all of their products with a super guarantee so they are a company you can trust. It is a reasonable price with maximum results. That is another thing I like about this product as it gives you the results that you want without going broke with price for skin care, as other products can do. This product lasts awhile as you only need a small amount for good results.

I've noticed my fine lines going away!!

from Gadsden, AL

Comments about Avon Anew Rejuvenate Revitalizing 2-in-1 Gel Cleanser:

I just signed up with Avon about two week ago. The reason is because I have a daughter, and she loves lip-gloss as well and I. While I was talking to my district sales manager, she offered me some of Avon's product Anew rejuvenate for the 30 years old. I had some fine lines across my forehead, and some under the eyes. She told me to use it for seven days, and I would be able to see changes. I never thought that I would use any aging creams, because I felt like they would not work. I tried it, and used it like it tell you to. I promise after using the anew, I could really tell the differences in my skin....And that line fine on my forehead, it is not as noticeable as before. I really can tell a change in my skin. Yes, I would tell friends about this product, I would buy now, just to see if I can get rid of that fine line for good.

Start a Skin Care Regimen

from Summerville, SC

Comments about Avon Anew Rejuvenate Revitalizing 2-in-1 Gel Cleanser:

I am a thirty something woman with aging skin, but I still get acne. This product does not break my skin out and helps reduce the signs of aging. I have already recommended this product to my friends and plan on buying more of it. Great Product Avon. I'm in love with this product, I usually clean my face with cotton balls, but i decided to try this, it took only one try and I'm hooked on this. This product leaves my face so smooth and feeling refreshed. In a month my pores have gotten smaller & my skin is incredibly soft. The scent is refreshing too. With the help of my rep I found a line that is the best for my skin. I have sensitive dry skin, but this product is fantastic! I use it every morning in the shower and absolutely love it. Won't use any other face wash again. I am very happy with the entire Rejuvenate regimen. I will continue to recommend this product line to anyone who is willing to try something new. Once they try it, they will not want to use anything else....I have already recommended this product to my friends and plan on buying more of it. Great Product Avon.