2.7
Avon
Avon ANEW CLINICAL Plump & Smooth Lip System

Avon ANEW CLINICAL Plump & Smooth Lip System

2.7

Here's the "In" on this prodcut: read before others deter!

Truth is...I am a Beauty Advisor for Avon and a Sales Representative.  I'm not just writing this review to counteract the negative reviews, I am also attempting to educate you on the product.  What I am finding as I read most of these reviews is that 99% of the clients are un-educted about the product and have purchased it without understanding its purpose.

FIRST OFF--this is NOT a LIP PRODUCT!  If you are looking for a lip product...plumping gloss, lip color with retinol, etc...then there are alternatives.  This is a skin care prodcut.  Your lips and lip area are made of skin.  The CLINICAL line was designed to help clients "TARGET" areas of concern while taking care of their skin.

This is how a skin care program should travel:  **Step one** is to cleanse and tone your face.  **Step two** is to apply product, such as a Clinical item, to the specified areas of concern.

(In light of the review...let me explain where the product at hand would fall.  If you have wrinkles around your lips and your lip color is very pale as well as soft in texture, then the *Clinical Plump and Smooth* may be a product for you to consider when deciphering which areas of concern you want to target.  If you don't have wrinkling and your lips are full and firm, this product WILL NOT benefit you.  If you have a minimal concern in this area, you may or may not see limited results, for there isn't much to target.)

**Step three** is to moisturize your skin.  If you have very small lines around your lips, a regular moisturizer made to help with aging can deter this and help prevent added wrinkling.  **Step four** is the skin around your eyes.  This area is very sensitive and often neglected.  To care for this area, many companies have designed a product for the eye area, helping to decrease dark circles; lifting the eye area, and to help lessen wrinkling from those of us who tug on the area above and below the eye.

That being said...I think that this product is a perfect match for anyone who has wrinkling around the lip and perhaps would like to firm them for a fuller and more vibrant appearance.  It is less expensive than those items found at a high end cosmetic counters and incredibly cheaper than that of a DR's office.

I am more than willing to give anyone a free skin care consultation over the phone.  I have a web address with a "contact me" link.  You can also shop on-line through my on-line store.  If you send me a contact note, which travels via e-mail, please be sure to leave a phone number and consultation note.  I'd be glad to help you.  http://www.youravon.com/khoughton

Avon anew clinical plump is a frump

I am not happy with **Avon ANEW CLINICAL Plump & Smooth Lip System**.  I probably should have returned it since Avon is always great about returns.  I have no valid reason for why I did not return it short of sheer laziness.  Supposedly fine lines would disappear and my lips would look plumper.  one huge drawback of this product is there are two sides or rollars for your lips.  one for your lips the other for lines around your lips.  Problem is the writing on the tube is so small i could not even read it to determine which went where.  i tend not to have my glasses on when i apply make up.  So, i was always hunting for my glasses whenever i used this.  After I was finalyy able to figure out where to apply the product and with which end to use the **Avon ANEW CLINICAL Plump & Smooth Lip System **really showed no clinical results.  My lips appeared unchanged.  Maybe my expectations were too high.  i used this for several weeks and finally tossed it back with the useless products.

this product is for ducks!

from Williston, VT

Comments about Avon ANEW CLINICAL Plump & Smooth Lip System:

I have nothing good to say about this product. it doesn't plump your lips in a way that you would want. it temporarily like stings/burns them as if you are having a reaction and makes them swell so you look like you have a duck face. once the swelling and weird feeling goes away you are back to square one where you began. This product is really just an insane reaction to pouf your lips up for a short period of time. when the lips do plump out it doesn't look normal, or even good, it looks like I was stung by bees all over my lips and it looked stupid. my lips burned, hurt, tingled, and felt numb at times. I wasn't sure if maybe I really was having a reaction to it so I lent it to a friend to try and she too had the same issues and when her lips swelled I couldn't believe how terribly fake it looked on her. She looked like a fool, or a victim of plastic surgery gone way wrong. Don't waste your money on this product.

Another great product from Avon

from Bountiful, UT

Comments about Avon ANEW CLINICAL Plump & Smooth Lip System:

I loved this product. I am so disappointed it is no longer available. I could feel the tingling on the lips and my lips were noticeably fuller.
The top lip smoother really worked I could see a lessening of the fine wrinkles around my top lip.
The product lasted a really long time before I needed to replace it.

Over priced, over rated.

from Clarksville, TN

Comments about Avon ANEW CLINICAL Plump & Smooth Lip System:

Looking for Angelina lips? Look somewhere else. After putting on this product my lips were so busy tingling and burning I couldn't even focus on the overall goal I was trying to acheive! People say no pain, no gain... but with this product there was a heck of a lot of pain and little to no gain.

This was touted as a collagen replacement- plumping lips and giving you a fuller, fresher look. This product did not meet the standard I am so used to Avon products meeting. Very disappointed.

not my favorite

from Center, TX

Comments about Avon ANEW CLINICAL Plump & Smooth Lip System:

This is one of the few avon products that i don't care for.  it stung and didn't work for me.  there are some great lip plumping products out there. this just doesn't happen to be one of them.  i recommend looking for something with a little cinnamon in it.

Avon Plump & Smooth Lip System helps a little

from Palm Springs, CA

Comments about Avon ANEW CLINICAL Plump & Smooth Lip System:

I know you're suppose to use this product twice a day but I mainly use it in the morning.  I use to smoke for years so I have those awful lines and puckering around my mouth now.  I didn't really notice any change to my lips themselves but I did notice that the puckering around the bottom lip seemed to look a little better.  I'm also finding that keeping a positive attitude makes you have a slight smile on your face that also helps to eliminate the puckering and lines around the mouth.  Makes you feel better too.  I bought 2 of this product in hopes it would do something.  When they are gone I doubt that I will replace the product but as long as I have them I might as well use them.  They may surprise me one day and really work.  Just have to remember, they are not going to work as well as going to the doctor.

Avon Anew Clinical Plump & Smooth Lip System didn't work for me

from Arnold, MD

Comments about Avon ANEW CLINICAL Plump & Smooth Lip System:

I tried the Avon Anew Clinical Plump & Smooth Lip System on impulse, and while it didn't seem to have any negative effects it did't have any positive ones for me either.

I found it tough to remember which side of the tube was to go around the lips and which side was to go on the lips, and everytime I went to go look it seemed like that information was hard to find. It just seemed like it was a pain to use it, more like work than part of a beauty routine. At first I liked the idea of two separate formulas, but I ended up wishing they had just used one formula.

I used it pretty much how the directions said to use it, but I never noticed plumper lips or any difference around the lips. My lips weren't really moisturized either.

It didn't taste bad, which was a plus, and I never noticed sensitivity or anything. I would say that it wouldn't hurt to try it, I don't recall it being too expensive (although it wasn't cheap). ****

Avon anew clinical plump is a frump

from Valparaiso, IN

Comments about Avon ANEW CLINICAL Plump & Smooth Lip System:

A MUST HAVE for super-star quality lips!

from Springfield , PA

Comments about Avon ANEW CLINICAL Plump & Smooth Lip System:

Forget the collagen injections to plump up the lips...this is easy, easy easy!  The results are dramatic and the products is dual-sided with a smoother to correct fines lines that cause feathering around the lips.  No stinging or burning and I am ultra sensitive to many products.  The only down side for some if you are in a rush to apply lipstick.  Simple trick:  apply it first before you apply foundation and eye makeup...then your ready for your favorite lipstick before you head out the door!  This is one wonderful lip product!

Smooth enough...

from Pana, IL

Comments about Avon ANEW CLINICAL Plump & Smooth Lip System:

Ok lets see. this product is suppose to make your lips plump and smooth. Well it doesn't work. I used this product for 4 months straight and nothing changed in my lip shape and texture. my lips were naturally smooth but I wanted them a little plumper. This product by avon doesn't work. I worked for avon and some of there products don't work and they say they do. The plump and smooth lip balm doesn't smell good or taste good. It has a real wierd smell. They say the smell and the feel is showing you that the product is working. Take it from me I would not use the product.

is that caramel corn? give it here

from Silver Spring, MD

Comments about Avon ANEW CLINICAL Plump & Smooth Lip System:

I am a fan of many Avon products and I was anxious to try the Plump and Smooth system. What I found, was that it was hard to keep the two substances in the areas for which they were intended, and the instructions were pretty firm on that point, that the skin part was for skin and the lip part was only for lips and that there should be no overlap. I did my best and while I don't have particularly sensitive skin, this product caused me to have a reaction, just a small one, but noticeable to me, since the area didn't have a problem before. I returned the item, first time ever that I took advantage of that option, and my Avon dealer was fine with taking it back.