Other Bath Soaps & Scrubs:

Aveeno for Dry Skin

Makes skin soft

from Norfolk, NE

Comments about Aveeno for Dry Skin:

I love Aveeno Moisturizing soap!  I have very sensitive skin and most soaps dry my skin out but this one makes my skin so soft. I have hard well water that really dries my skin out and it cracks and itches. It was frustrating trying to find a soap that would leave my skin soft. From the very first time I used Aveeno Moisturizing Bar soap for dry skin it worked, and made my skin so soft. I also noticed that my face began to clear up.  I usually have little bumps on my face but after using Aveeno I notice I had less bumps. The Aveeno Moisturizing Bar is very mild and non-irritating for me. It contains no dyes or fragrances. The soap has a milky texture, it does not leave a residue on your skin like other bar soaps. It contains oatmeal which softens skin. This soap leaves skin feeling clean, soft and moisturized. This is a great find for me! The price is reasonable for the results it produces.

Great product, leaves my skin feeling clean and soft.

from Goose Creek, SC

Comments about Aveeno for Dry Skin:

The Aveeno soap for dry skin is wonderful. This soap not only leaves my face feeling clean and soft but, I've also noticed that it evens out my skin tone! I would definitely recommend this to anyone suffering from dry skin or blotchy skin. It's a great product!