Other Bath Soaps & Scrubs:
Aveeno Active Naturals Energizing Positively Nourishing Body Wash 16 Oz

Aveeno Active Naturals Energizing Positively Nourishing Body Wash 16 Oz

Aveeno Body Wash - just what I needed

from Sarver, PA

Comments about Aveeno Active Naturals Energizing Positively Nourishing Body Wash 16 Oz:

I started using Aveeno body wash when I became pregnant and my skin went haywire.  I ended up with these weird dry patches, and figured I needed more moisturizing, along with more natural skincare solutions.  I tried Aveeno, and was pleasantly surprised.  What a great product!  It has a nice silky smooth feel to it, as well as a wonderful smell - and usually I don't like smelly bath products.  I've continued to use it and my skin has improved ever since.  I'm very happy with my decision to try Aveeno body wash.  I was tempted to get a cheaper brand of something else, but I do think it's good to pay for quality when quality is needed.  I think I will try Aveeno products on my baby, too, after seeing how great this product is.  I wish more natural products would become mainstream, but I'm glad that Aveeno is fairly easy to find in most stores and is such a great natural product - I'll continue using it.

Really really great

from Denver, CO

I have used Aveeno Body Wash Lavender scented since I was diagnosed with Eczema a few years ago. My dermatologist recommended I use Aveeno products because they are so soothing to the skin and do not have strong fragrances. I am extremely sensitive to strong fragrances which are in most other body washes. Having used all the big brands and department store brands, I firmly believe that Aveeno Body Wash is the best I've used second only to Dove Sensitive Sking Body Wash. I try to use it in the bath mostly because I love to soak in the Lavender scented water. It is so relaxing and comforting. It comes in other scents such as fig and scentless, however the scentless stinks a little to me. Aveeno Body Wash is very gentle on the sking and moisturizes some what but definitely needs to be followed up with a good skin moisturizer. I use the Aveeno Skin lotion which is the perfect compliment to the Aveeno Body Wash. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone.