Other Body Lotions:
Aveeno
Aveeno Stress Relief Moisturizing Lotion

Aveeno Stress Relief Moisturizing Lotion

A Wonderful Lotion!

First of all let me start off by saying that I have patches of Eczema on my feet and hands. I have tried many lotions to help (besides prescribed medications) and have not had much luck. That being said, I love Aveeno Stress Relief Moisturizing Lotion. Eczema is itchy and painful and this lotion does help with both of those. The product goes on light and has a long lasting effect. I only use this lotion on my hands and feet because I like to use scented lotion elsewhere. The scented lotions I use do not have the same affect on my skin condition as this does. I was skeptical before I tried this lotion and only used it because I got it as a free sample from the company. I am so glad they sent it to me. This lotion truly makes my feet and hands feel better and I do not catch myself trying to scratch them as often. I highly recommend this product for those with dry skin issues, it truly makes a difference!

So-So

Aveeno Stress Relief Moisturizing Lotion is a mediocre product. It has a nice, clean scent, and a not too thin, not too thick consistency about it. It applies evenly, but is a bit greasy upon application. It does moisturize the skin, but no more so than a less expensive brand such as Suave or Dial. I also was not very impressed by the "stress relief" title given to this product. There is nothing noticeably stress relieving about it that I found, aside from the usual benefits of lotion application. Overall, I would rate this lotion as so so, because it does do what lotion is supposed to do on the surface, but it does not do or have about it anything overtly unique or spectacular. I do not believe it is worth the money that it costs. In my opinion, lessor costly brands of lotion work just as good and provide equal benefits as Aveeno Stress Relief Moisturizing Lotion.

Nice and clean, not over the top, but nothing particularly significant about the scent.

Absorption
Good absorption but a bit of residual greasiness.

Left my skin smooth but a little greasy. On par with less expensive brands.

I suffer from psoriasis and had good experience with aveeno

from Bogota, Colombia

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Gentle

• Daily Use

Comments about Aveeno Stress Relief Moisturizing Lotion:

I use it on myself with great results.

this works!

from Brooke tx

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Absorbs Quickly
    • Goes On Smoothly
    • Long Lasting
    • Moisturizes Well
    • Not Greasy
    • Smells Great
    • Softens Skin

• Deep Moisturization
      • Dry/Chapped Skin
      • Winter Dryness

Comments about Aveeno Stress Relief Moisturizing Lotion:

This lotion is pretty amazing. I only use couple of other lotions but I tried this one by accident and is all I use now. I was at the store and saw it in the baby isle while looking for something else. I decided to smell it and test it out. I was pleasantly surprised with how smooth it was. I left if there and continued to shop. I realized the smell was so good and it wasn't greasy at all. I decided to go back and get it. Its so soft and works great. Not greasy and last for hours. It has something for stress relief and for calming down. It would work great for babies also. I definitely recommend it. I also loved the price. This was the first time I used this brand and very happy I found it by accident! I apply once in morning and once before bed time. Mainly on my hands and face.

Really helps me unwind

Comments about Aveeno Stress Relief Moisturizing Lotion:

I love this lotion because I found that it does a great job helping me unwind and get a great night's rest after a long and stressful day. I have lots of trouble sleeping, and I don't want to take a medicine to help me relax and sleep, so I like aromatherapy. I found that the lavender in this product really helps relieve my stress and helps me fall asleep faster and easier. I really love this product and it is a staple in my skin care routine and daily life.

The lavender fragrance of this product really helps relieve stress and calms me down after a hard, stressful day. It really helps me fall asleep sooner and stay asleep longer. I am in love with the scent of this product, and it isn't too overwhelming and it doesn't irritate my skin.

Absorption
      This rich lotion seems to just melt into my arm and legs, and is absorbed in a matter of seconds without leaving behind any greasy residue.

This lotion doesn't only offer aromatherapy, but it does an amazing job restoring hydrating to my dry arms and legs. It relieves me of dry skin, and keeps my skin looking radiant and healthy.

• Absorption:

It's okay but my family hates it.

from Las Vegas, NV

Comments about Aveeno Stress Relief Moisturizing Lotion:

I was lured in by this product because of the "stress relief" factor. I wouldn't say that it has relieved any stress of mine or helped me fall asleep, but it smells nice to me. However, many of my family members have told me that this smells "disgusting." My mother even said that it gives her headache, so I can't use this whenever I'm around her. It has a waxy texture when you first rub it in, but that goes away after a couple minutes. It's not greasy at all, and I can use my phone and tablet right away without getting grease marks on them. I have sensitive skin and this has not given me irritation of any kind. It has helped heal my dry, cracked knuckles and heels of my feet. I don't use it on my entire body because I feel the scent is too strong and I'd smell like a candle shop. I've had this bottle for over a year and there is still a good amount left. The bottle holds a lot more product than it looks.

I like it but my family doesn't.

Non-greasy

• Absorption:

This lotion actually does help with stress relief.

from lakeland, florida

Comments about Aveeno Stress Relief Moisturizing Lotion:

Aveeno Stress Relief Moisturizing Lotion actually does help relieve my stress. I use it before bed on a day that is especially hard and stressful for me. It is infused with chamomile and ylang-ylang oils (they are a real thing!) that are well known to help relieve stress. Using this lotion helps me to calm down before I settle down to sleep. Often it is hard for me to get myself settled into bed and relaxed enough to actually fall asleep, but this lotion helps my body to calm itself down enough to sleep. It is also great for moisturizing. My skin feels soft and fresh after using this lotion and, more good news, it lasts up twenty four hours before I have to reapply! It has oatmeal in the lotion which is also proven to keep in moisture. I would definitely recommend this product to my friends and family if they are looking for a lotion that helps with stress and helps to provide tranquility.

So-So

Absorption
      Good absorption but a bit of residual greasiness.

Left my skin smooth but a little greasy. On par with less expensive brands.

My Skin has Stayed Super Soft This Winter

from wrightstown

Comments about Aveeno Stress Relief Moisturizing Lotion:

The main reason that I bought this lotion is because one night when I was holding my granddaughter her skini smelled so nice that I asked my daughter what she had on. She said it was the lavender and chamomile Aveeno Stress relief moisturizing lotion. I loved the smell of it, light and aromatic, natural and not overpowering. It has just a delicate nice smell. It works great also. It says on the bottle that it lasts for 24 hours and it does. I apply it more frequently than that as I like the scent and I also have very dry skin. This lotion works wonders for the dry skin on my legs and hands. As a matter of fact, due to using this lotion, I do not even have dry skin anymore. This is a wonderful lotion and it lasts a long time. The pump on the top allows just enough lotion to come through. It is thick and creamy and goes along way. It is very effective and I recommend it to anyone that wants a good effective lotion with a nice scent as well. It is good for adults as well as children or people with sensitive skin.

A nice light floral scent.

Absorbs quickly

Extremely effective on dry skin.

• Absorption:

love this product in a different way.

Comments about Aveeno Stress Relief Moisturizing Lotion:

This sounds like a lotion to use after a long days work. As well as that may work, I found a way for this product to help relieve a different kind of stress. If you have a child who won't sleep at night and has sensitive skin, don't look any further. I began using this on his sensitive skin after night bath time, and every single time, he fell asleep within 30 minutes. It was such a life saver.

• Absorption:

A nice lotion for everyday or massage

from Richmond VA

Comments about Aveeno Stress Relief Moisturizing Lotion:

I like to use this lotion when I am feeling especially stressed out. The scent is really soothing and does a great job of helping me to calm down when I am having a hard day. I have found that it also works well as a massage lotion, and the aroma really helps to create a nice atmosphere for massages. The lotion left my skin really soft and smooth, as well as moisturized.

I love the scent of this lotion. It isn't too overwhelming, but it stays for a long time and creates a bit of an aromatherapy reaction. I like this for everyday use when I don't necessarily want to wear additional scents.

Absorption
      The only downside I found to this lotion is that it took a lot longer to absorb than I would like. That's okay if it is being used for massage, but for everyday use, it can be a little bit frustrating.

This lotion left my dry skin nice and moisturized. It also made my skin feel powder-soft and very smooth. I loved the effect it had on my skin.

• Absorption:

Works well, but too stinky

Comments about Aveeno Stress Relief Moisturizing Lotion:

I like a lot of Aveeno products. This one moisturized well, but holy cow was the smell overwhelming. Causing a headache is kind of the opposite of stress relief. From now on, I'll be sticking to the night time baby lotion. Same great soft skin, none of the overpowering stink!

Overwhelming, sickly floral. It reminded me of a bad scratch and sniff book from when I was a kid. Very disappointing. I'll be mixing this with an unscented lotion just so I don't waste the product, but holy cow. My office smelled the day after I applied it and went home. Way, way too intense. I definitely made a mistake trusting the brand without checking out the smell before purchasing.

Absorption
      Aveeno products always go on easily, and absorb quickly without leaving my skin feeling greasy or wet.

I only used the product once, so I can't really evaluate long term benefits. But based on my experience with other Aveeno products, I'm pretty sure it would work.