Other Body Lotions:

Aveeno Stress Relief Body Wash

Pros

Cons

• Absorption:

A perfect body wash for stress relief.

from lakeland, florida

Comments about Aveeno Stress Relief Body Wash:

Aveeno Stress Relief Body Wash is perfect when used in conjunction with their Stress Relief Body Lotion. This body wash is infused with chamomile, which is awesome for relieving stress. I use it when I shower in the evening and want to wind down from a tough day. I also use it when I am feeling sick, because the chamomile helps me relax. When you are sick, the nights are the hardest and I have found that using a body wash that relaxes me really helps me get to sleep faster and easier. Also, because the body wash has oatmeal in it, I know that the moisturizing components are being locked in. My skin feels soft and refreshed after getting out of the shower when I use this body wash. When I pair with the body lotion, it is a double shot of stress relief that is perfect for right before bed! I would definitely recommend using this body wash if you feel stressed or just need something to help you wind down from a long and tough day!

• Absorption:

This product smells so good and leaves me feeling good.

Comments about Aveeno Stress Relief Body Wash:

Someone gave me this along with some other Aveeno baby products at my baby shower. I used it after I had my baby. I was in pain but using this product in the shower made the experience much more enjoyable. It smelled good and made me feel relaxed. I love it so much.

It smells so good! The whole bathroom had a nice aroma. My whole body smelled good and felt fresh throughout the whole day too.

Absorption
My skin smelled good and I could feel a difference in my skin. It felt so smooth which made me feel better since I was feeling pretty bad after having my baby. I felt a little pampered with this stuff.

It really helped me relieve my stress and relax. I looked forward to taking a shower. Sometimes I'd be in the shower twice a day and I would just stand in the hot shower enjoying the smell of the body wash. My husband liked the way my skin smelled after my shower too. I need to go out and buy some more!

Love it!

Comments about Aveeno Stress Relief Body Wash:

I have very sensitive skin. I am also allergic to most scents and skin products. I have tried many products over the years and have not been successful. Most of the products made me skin itch later on in the day or I was allergic to the scent. I finally discovered Aveeno through a friend. I have been using it ever since. The scent is perfect, it does not make me sneeze at all. It's a very calming scent and helps relax me with the lavender scent. I have not had one allergic reaction to this product either. You only need a little bit to get a big lather. It feels very light on your skin. There is no filmy residue either. It rinses off nice and clean. I have not had any type of reaction from this body wash. I have been using it for 5 years and I absolutely love it. I would highly recommend it to anyone, but especially to those who have very sensitive skin. I use the entire Aveeno line for my family. It is the only product we use as far as lotion and body wash. Love it!

refreshing

Comments about Aveeno Stress Relief Body Wash:

great product! It works great on my sensitive skin. It smells really good and silky smooth skin. I highly recommend aveeno products for sensitive skin and to have a radiant beautiful skin. The smell is relaxing so stress free it is. Aveeno product makes me feel overall brand new. The body wash does stand out from other body wash. It does not have a typically smell. I have razor bumps and sometimes other body washes irritates my razor bumps. But with this body wash it does not irritate it, it seem as if it is helping my skin to seem more smoother than one might not think. This product was really great. I enjoy using this product for the past serveral years. I trust this product unlike other fruity artificial looking body wash. The product will not dispoint you. When you take a bath you feel soothing washing your body because it not only helps you skin but the smell is uplifting. The body wash is creamy and helps hydrate a person skin to look and feel great when taking a shower. A long hard day of work and using the body wash is something to look forward to when a person uses this product.

• Absorption:

Aveeno Oatmeal Stress Relief body wash is awesome!

Comments about Aveeno Stress Relief Body Wash:

Top of the line like Aveeno always is.

Light clean scent suitable for both sexes.

Absorption
Does not leave ANY sticky feeling residue - full absorption.

The best body wash on the market. Howeer it is quite expensive and when on a budget can be hard to justify this purchase.

• Absorption:

Lightly herbal scent and moisture with Aveeno's usual quality

from Huntingburg, IN

Comments about Aveeno Stress Relief Body Wash:

This product has a light lavendar scent that is herbal and comforting if you are fond of such things. It is not a heavy body wash, scrubbing off easily and offering some pleasant itch relief if one is suffering dry skin as well as a good clean. There are no scrubs or rough elements to irritate delicate skin. The fragrance is light, not overpowering, and does not hang heavily later on. It isn't as moisturizing as some washes, but is reasonably good quality. Really, the only reason I don't use Aveeno body washes more often is price. They can run a little steep if you are shopping on a budget.However, if you have sensitive skin, the Aveeno line is a great way to go, and this is, with its delicate aromatheraputic fragrance, still one of the most scented of their body care products. Though gentle, it offers a subtle perfume for those who like to have a bit of clean, floral scent about them.

I won't use any other bodywash than Aveeno Oatmeal Stress relief

from Chicago, IL

Comments about Aveeno Stress Relief Body Wash:

First of all, I have VERY dry skin.  Especially during the wintertime when it's dry and the heater is going constantly indoors.  I also have mild eczema, which makes it even worse because then my skin is dry and has reddish, itchy bumps.  I bought this product on a whim when it was on sale and let me tell you, I will be buying it forever!  It makes my skin feel all silky and smooth, in and out of the shower, and the bodywash is made with oatmeal extract which calms the redness and bumps when I have an eczema flare-up.  It lathers well with my loofah and you only need a dime-sized amount- a little goes quite a long way!  Maybe my favorite thing about this product, however, is how amazing it smells!  It has a light, delicious almond smell that makes me want to inhale as much as possible and take the longest showers *ever*!  SO DIVINE.  Seriously, I won't be using anything else as long as Aveeno makes this stuff.

Works well!

from Sammamish, WA

Comments about Aveeno Stress Relief Body Wash:

I have used products from Aveeno off and on for the past three years. In particular, I like their oatmeal stress relief body wash. Whenever we have skin that is dried out or in need of some serious TLC, we use this product. It does a wonderful job of gently yet effectlvely moisturizing, cleaning, soothing, and calming skin and the light scent is also invigorating. I also love that it's widely available in many stores, so if we're out of town and in need of a bottle, we can pick one up quickly and easily.

Other benefits are that a little goes a long way, so you don't have to use a ton of product to get that clean feeling. And the average size bottle is pretty big so it will last a long time -- we have had ours for approximately one year. My daughter likes using it and she is pretty picky when it comes to what she will and won't use in terms of shower products. It's also priced very well.

Aveeno Skin Relief is great for skin that itches!

from Bentonville, AR

Comments about Aveeno Stress Relief Body Wash:

Aveeno Skin Relief Moisturing Lotion with soothing oat essence reieves itchy, extra dry skin and moisturizes your skin for 24 hours.  It is also fragrance free and is made with natural shea butter.    This lotion starts to work immediately to nourish and restore liquids and essential to skin.  It is rich and fast absorbing.  It contains no added fragrance and is even good for sensitive skin.  This lotion has replaced my husbands prescription lotion for extra dry itchy skin.  My husband says it is soothing  to his itchy and dry skin.   He puts this lotion on and immediately his skin is soft and you see no scaling.

You can purchase this Aveeno Lotion at WalMart and most leading drug or grocery stores.  It is on the more expensive side of lotion but is well worth the money if you have any type of dry skin or itchy skin.

I have since purchased this lotion for my Mother's itchy skin and she has not had any problems if she uses it everyday.

Aveeno is the best relief for dry skin

from Orange, CA

Comments about Aveeno Stress Relief Body Wash:

I have 2 kids that at some point have suffered from Eczema. I became familiar with Aveeno when my daughter was a baby. I am now using this product on my 4-year-old son, who was beginning to show signs of Eczema. The baby body wash was drying his skin. So, I began using this product. It has make a big difference in his skin. It leaves your skin soft and it doesn't dry it. I like this one, not so much for the stress relief, but for the fragrance. The blend of lavender and chamomile is a very soothing scent. I would recommend this product to anyone with really dry skin and even your little ones. The oatmeal is a very helpful ingredient. I like the natural ingredients in it. It's recommended by dermatologists. This is by far the best product out there for itchy dry skin. I have nothing but good things to say about Aveeno Body Wash Stress Relief. Go ahead and try it, and feel the difference. Two thumbs up!! It's worth the cost!