View more body lotions

Other Body Lotions:
Aveeno
Aveeno Skin Relief Moisturizing Lotion with Cooling Menthol

Aveeno Skin Relief Moisturizing Lotion with Cooling Menthol

Why oh WHY was this discontinued??

Comments about Aveeno Skin Relief Moisturizing Lotion with Cooling Menthol:

This Aveeno with cooling menthol was the single best cream for my itchy, dry skin. More than that, it was one of the only non-prescription remedies that soothed my poison ivy and other forms of contact dermatitis that I seem to get every summer. It provides total itch relief as soon as it goes on, and the effect lasts for hours. I would try to find this product from some online warehouse or retailer who may be hoarding some inventory.

The scent is not delightful... it's a bit mediciney. But that's because it is medicine! And menthol is certainly not offensive or overpowering.

Absorption
Absorbs right away into the skin without greasy residue. After rubbing it in, the lotion seems to quickly liquefy into what feels like a water-based consistency. Feels clean and fresh; you can put clothes on immediately after application without a grimey sticky feeling.

This stuff really stops the itch, which so few over the counter skin application do. It provides immediate relief. I just can't fathom why it's been discontinued.

• Absorption:

Excellent Lotion

from Davison, MI

Comments about Aveeno Skin Relief Moisturizing Lotion with Cooling Menthol:

Love this lotion with Cooling Menthol. I have dry, itchy skin and this is about the only lotion that I've found that doesn't irritate my skin further. This lotion doesn't leave a greasy feeling like so many others do. A little bit goes a long way. If you have dry skin or dry hands definitely try this.

Aveeno Skin Relief Moisturizing Lotion is Awesome

from Genoa, IL

Comments about Aveeno Skin Relief Moisturizing Lotion with Cooling Menthol:

First off, I have sensitive skin, I also have dry spots on my sin that will flare up and dry out completely, the itching becomes a nightmare. Few products work for me, and I am even more limited by my sensitive skin. I was using a basic body lotion and then applying Avon's intense cream. I am not sure what made me try this Aveeno Skin Relief Moisturizing Lotion, but I am glad I did. I love the smell, compared to some others this is great. It contains no fragrance so it is great for sensitive skin. It does cool and relieve the itch right away since it is fast absorbing. It feels wonderful on my skin. Best yet it really does take the itch away all day. This stuff is way too expensive, so will only give it four stars. The product itself is worth five stars. I highly recommend at least trying this product, For me the price is worth not suffering, however I will still be looking for something that works and is cheaper.

Finally! A simple lotion that works great on my skin!!

from MANNS HARBOR, NC

Comments about Aveeno Skin Relief Moisturizing Lotion with Cooling Menthol:

I'll say it again and again.... Finally! A simple lotion that works great on my skin!!! Aveeno Skin Relief Moisturizing Lotion works so so so so great! Even though it costs more than similar competitor's products (and trust me, I will study price tags and cost per unit pricing), I will look past the price tag for the quality of the product on this one! I can use this on my hands, arms, face, basically all over and I've never once had a problem with breakouts, oiliness or even burning when applied to freshly shaved legs. I love using it right after shaving to help restore moisture and add a healthy glow without the red irritation that some lotions cause. It goes on smooth and feels clean. I love that it has a natural smell so that it doesn't clash with whatever body sprays or perfumes you may decide to wear for that day. My only con on this one is the cost but well worth it! Plus if you're a savvy coupon shopper you can always get around the price!!

AVEENO is my favorite, by far best body lotion

from Crown Point, IN

Comments about Aveeno Skin Relief Moisturizing Lotion with Cooling Menthol:

**AVEENO has been one of those brands i have overlooked maybe because it is on a walmart shelf. i dont know. I live in the cold town of crown point indiana and these months my skin needs all the help it can get. i shower with very warm water and see the effects of it. My skin is very dry all year round tho. My knees and elbows are usually the worst they have always been very rough and i was usually embarrassed.**

****

**I purchased the Aveeno skin relief about a month ago and it is FABULOUS. i use it once a day usually after i shower. it really absorbs into my skin and i can feel it. I can honestly say i will never buy a different body lotion again!!**

**After i saw how my elbows and knees are softer than ever, i purchased the face wash and face cream and am happy as well. i havent has them long enough to see results but it sure is better than anything i have bought at a department store or paid big bucks for!**

****

I use this lotion every winter.

from Newark, DE

Comments about Aveeno Skin Relief Moisturizing Lotion with Cooling Menthol:

I first tried this product last January when I was still in high school. Not only did I have dry skin from the cold weather but I was on the swim team so I spent daily time in the chlorinated water. My dry skin was itchy it was driving me crazy. So my mom brought home this lotion. I tried it once and I was hooked. As soon as I put it on my skin it calmed the itch. It was the only product that ever did that for me. And after using it for a week there was no itch. It was just great. The only draw back is that it does not smell good. But as it works so well I just dont care and put it on at night. If you have extremely dry and itchy skin you need to try this lotion.