Other Facial Cleansers & Scrubs:
Aveeno
Aveeno Skin Brightening Daily Scrub

Aveeno Skin Brightening Daily Scrub

• Ease of Application:

Such a simple way to brighten your skin

I have been using Loreal products for my face for years and I saw a few TV ads for Aveeno products and then noticed them more at the store.  Aveeno is cheaper then my Loreal products and I am so pleased that I tried it.

**Aveeno Skin Brightening Daily Scrub**is a wonderful product that really does brighten up my face and it also has improved my skin tone and texture.  I was really surprised and so happy that I gave it a try.  Aveeno has soy extracts along with micro-beads that exfoliates my skin to a have a nice glow.  This is such a great product I don't even wear foundation anymore and I am ready for summer. WOW.  That really says a lot about a product when I can feel comfy in my own skin. Even my pours look smaller and I am big happy camper on that fact.

Aveeno daily scrub is soap free, oil free, and hypoallergenic.  I use **Aveeno Positively Radiant anti-wrinkle cream** after washing and for a person that suffers from the T-zone oily face...I have over come that problem too with the Aveeno products. I never thought I would switch from my Loreal products, but I am sure happy I adventured out and tried something new.

Not one of the greatest Aveeno products made.

I have combination skin that varies to sensitive to extra oily. I was excited when I first go this product because my co-workers were telling me how they have such wonderful skin. I decided to give this one a test drive. Aveeno products are a 50/50 for me so it means that not all their products work that well but still I wanted to try it out. I love the fact that it comes in a squeezable bottle which means it sanitary. I like the fact that the Aveeno Skin Brightening Daily Scrub had a nice iridescent sheen to it. I gently rub this stuff in circular motion, rinsed, applied the usual toner and moisturize. My skin did not feel irritated or dry afterwards. A few days later I tried it again, this time it was not so great. My skin feel dry afterwards and tight feeling. Theres an ingredient in this product that causes me to break out. I had pimples popping up all over my forehead and cheeks. It was horrible. I threw it away and after almost two weeks of not using anything but my daily cleanser and toner the pimples started to reduce. This stuff just irritated my poor skin. From now on I am going to stick to the highend products that cost a little more but have more effective and natural ingredients. I rather be safe than sorry again.

Aveeno products work awesome!

About Me Brand Buyer

Pros

• Balances Skin
  • Gentle
  • Improves Skin Texture
  • Leaves Clean Feel
  • Moisturizing
  • Not Greasy
  • Smells Great

• Dry Skin
    • Oily Skin
    • Sensitive Skin

Comments about Aveeno Skin Brightening Daily Scrub:

I am a big Aveeno user and I especially love the face washes. I have combination skin that ranges from oily to dry depending on the time of year it is. It is hard to find washes for my face that can be used year round. This particular wash is one of the few that I found that works great on my skin any time. I'm oily in the summer and super dry in the winter and this wash works equally well on both. I feel like my face is very clean without feeling like I've stripped off a layer of skin. I gently rub this around my face and then rinse it away. I don't get the tight and drying feeling after I use it. I don't feel the need to run for face moisturizer after my shower either which is nice. I get clean skin with no dryness and also my face looks more even and it has reduced my redness around my cheek area. I haven't had any breakouts from using this and no other side effects. I can't say anything negative about this wash because it works so well for me. I have heard that some people can't use Aveeno products and I am surprised because my skin is so sensitive and out of whack and its think it's one of the best I've tried. I like their formula and I love every single Aveeno product I've tried. I personally recommend it highly because of the good experiences I've had with several of their products. Aveeno products are easy to find and sold most places that well beauty products and most pharmacies carry it too. It's a great product and it provides me many benefits and I think it does exactly what it says it does, it is fairly priced too. If you want a nice face cleanser that is gentle but provides results give Aveeno a try!

It's somewhat good

from Los Angeles Calif.

About Me Brand Buyer

Pros

• Gentle

Cons

• Ineffective

Comments about Aveeno Skin Brightening Daily Scrub:

I bought this product because i thought it would brighten up my skin on my face, well i used it for 3 weeks and i did not see any difference. i do like the product because it does make your skin soft but it does not do what it's supposed to do.

They have a really great line of products and this is one

from Dallas,TX

Comments about Aveeno Skin Brightening Daily Scrub:

Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Skin Cleaning Scrub is a gentle, yet effective exfoliating cleanser. I have large visible pores and that is something that I am super self conscious about. I needed and wanted a cleanser that kept my pores clean and make them less visible.This scrub is perfect. It never leaves my face feeling dry . The beads in it are gentle on your skin. Although it is a bit gritty, it still feels really nice on the skin. Aveeno uses natural ingredients, which is important to me, since your skin is your largest organ.It is a bit pricey, but sometimes you have to be willing to spend a little more to get good results. Your skin is definitely going to thank you for using this Aveeno product.

I feel it makes my skin look radiant and leaves it so soft to the touch. Does not irritate or dry the skin. It makes it feel pampered and invigorating.

Ease of Application
      All you do sis squeeze a little bit out, apply to your face and scrub gently. Rinse off and you are set to go.

It has a soft, clean scent. Very refreshing

• Ease of Application:

Aveeno works for most people but it breaks me out.

Comments about Aveeno Skin Brightening Daily Scrub:

Aveeno Skin Brightening Daily Scrub may be a wonderful product for most people, but I have an adverse reaction to it. There is something in the product that makes me break out and turn red and rashy. I would not recommend it to anyone that has sensitive skin and allergies to Cocamidopropyl betaine.

Aveeno Skin Brightening Daily Scrub worked well enough to clean my face, and had I not broken out in a rash from it, it would have gotten a much higher score. However, Aveeno Skin Brightening Daily Scrub is not hypoallergenic and therefor it does not work well for my skin type. I have an allergy to CAPB, and Aveeno Skin Brightening Daily Scrub has that in it. Were it not for the rashy bumps that make my face look like a strawberry, then it would be baby smooth all the time. And even after the rashy bumps go away, it is smooth and soft, but it is not worth the irritation and itchiness, in my opinion.

Love The Feeling Of My Skin After

from Waretown, NJ

Comments about Aveeno Skin Brightening Daily Scrub:

I love the feeling I get after using this product it leaves my face feeling so smooth and soft. It doesn't have an over bearing scent. Great product for a great price! Actually works and does what it says it does!

This product works great specially if you have dry or dull skin. My skin tones been brighter and more even toned since I been using this product. Every day I wash with this cleaner it has become a daily routine. The soap creates a nice lather and also helps exfoliate your face.

Ease of Application
      The way the bottle is designed you just open the cap and pour just a dime size out and wash your face. Just a small amount covers so much area and leaves you feeling so refreshed and clean.

I love the scent of this product. It's not over powering like most facial products out there. It has a light pleasant sent that does go away after a little bit of time, It is not very long lasting scent.

A very gentle scrub

Comments about Aveeno Skin Brightening Daily Scrub:

I love this face scrub because it is a gentle yet effective way to exfoliate away dead skin cells all the while brightening your complexion. I have sensitive, combination skin, and this product worked very well for me. I love this product uses natural ingredients and doesn't use very harsh chemicals to deliver results. I absolutely love this scrub, and I will be repurchasing it again.

This gentle scrub removes dead skin cells and other buildup on my skin without using harsh chemicals. I also noticed that my skin looked much more radiant and healthy after using this for about a week. This is an effective product that uses natural ingredients.

Ease of Application
      Only a dime sized amount of this product is all you need to effectively exfoliate your face. I like to massage this scrub onto my face for about one minute before I rinse it off, revealing fresh, more radiant skin.

This product has a light, sweet floral fragrance that isn't overpowering or strong. The scent of this product isn't strong enough to irritate sensitive skin.

• Ease of Application:

Gentle exfoliation for sensitive skin

Comments about Aveeno Skin Brightening Daily Scrub:

Because I have sensitive skin, most facial scrubs that I've tried have given me at best redness, at worst a rash. I've had good experiences with other Aveeno products, so I decided to give Aveeno Skin Brightening Daily Scrub a chance, and it didn't cause any over-irritation. I use it at least once a week, especially in the winter (when my skin is at its driest and flakiest), and I've never had any problems with it.

The Aveeno microbeads make it very effective at removing dirt and dead skin, even it is otherwise a very gentle facial cleanser. I've noticed that my regular facial moisturizer absorbs much more quickly and evenly after I use Aveeno Skin Brightening Daily Scrub.

Ease of Application
      Using Aveeno Skin Brightening Daily Scrub is no harder than just washing your face. I've noticed that it doesn't create much of a lather, but it's still important to rinse your face very thoroughly after using it.

Aveeno Skin Brightening Daily Scrub has a very mild scent.

• Ease of Application:

Love Aveeno facial care products!

Comments about Aveeno Skin Brightening Daily Scrub:

I absolutely love Aveeno facial cleansers and moisturizers, and this Skin Brightening Daily Scrub is no exception.

This Aveeno Skin Brightening Daily Scrub does everything it says it will. It's an excellent exfoliator, even for everyday use (or almost every day since an exfoliator isn't really necessary every single day). It makes my skin smooth and soft. The scrub beads are just rough enough that you feel like they're really working without taking off layers and layers of skin. It does make my skin a little dry in the winter, but I just use it a little less then.

Ease of Application
      The fact that this facial scrub is in a tube/bottle is perfect for using in the shower. I just squeeze out a little and rub it on with my hands instead of using any kind of sponge or washcloth. I use it on my face and neck, and it makes a huge difference. It's not the cheapest product out there, but it's certainly not the most expensive, either, so I think it's a great bargain.

The scent of this facial scrub is great. It's light and slightly floral.

A good lightweight scrub

Comments about Aveeno Skin Brightening Daily Scrub:

I am always on the hunt for good beauty products. The Aveeno line of products is quickly making its way up to the top of my list. With the addition of the Skin Brightening Daily Scrub to my weekly facial routine, my skin looks and feels softer. I really do like this product.

This facial scrub is very lightweight. There are very fine grains that are gentle on your skin. It is not a harsh scrub like so many others on the market. This product feels more like a cleanser and scrub combined. It works well for all skin types.

Ease of Application
      This product is so simple to use. Simply wet your face and apply a quarter sized amount. Rub in gentle circles until a light foam is formed. Generally I use this facial scrub while in the shower.

I love how light the fragrance is on this scrub. It is so light it does not irritate my nose at all. I have a very sensitive nose and I appreciate products without heavy fragrances. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone.

A great face wash.

Comments about Aveeno Skin Brightening Daily Scrub:

I will start by saying that I have combinations skin, which is oily in my T-zone, but can get rough and patchy in a few problem areas. I used to have a horrible acne problem until I decided to utilize Acutane in college. My acne went away and hasn't returned, but I do get the occasional pimple like most everyone else. This face scrub is great for my skin because it takes care of the rough, pealy areas I get with the exfoliants it contains. These aren't like other exfoliants. They are tiny, like sand, and there are a lot of them. And they get the job done. Sometimes, if my skin is really pealing or rough, I can easily scrub over the tough places a second or third time, and it always works like a charm. When I'm done washing and drying my face, my skin always feels and looks smoother. And it really gets it clean too. I also have problems with redness and blotchiness in my cheeks. I wouldn't say this face wash gets rid of it completely, because it doesn't. However I would say, after using it, the redness and blotchiness evens out about 50% more than if I don't use this scrub.