Other Bath Soaps & Scrubs:

Aveeno Positively Radiant Exfoliating Body Wash

Gentle exfoliating

from Tennessee

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Cleans Effectively
  • Easy To Use
  • Gentle
  • Good Value
  • Moisturizes
  • Pleasant Smell

Cons

• Daily Use
    • Showers

Comments about Aveeno Positively Radiant Exfoliating Body Wash:

I am so pleasantly surprised by how much I love this body wash! It smells fantastic and a little goes a long way. I use it with an exfoliating cloth or sponge and just a little foams up nicely. More surprising was how clean it rinses and how moisturizing it is.

The Aveeno Exfoliating Body Wash Does Well

from Skokie, IL

Comments about Aveeno Positively Radiant Exfoliating Body Wash:

I use soothing body wash daily, generally the branded Aveeno or house equivalent of Daily Moisturizing Body Wash. And, I need these products to do two things. First, of course, they need to clean effectively without being harsh. Second, I use the body wash as shave cream, since I shave in the shower. Time is tight in the morning and anything I can do to cut the time I spend showering without reducing the effectiveness is worthwhile.

I bought the **Johnson & Johnson Aveeno Positively Radiant Exfoliating Body Wash to see how it would do at cleaning my body and face and I do have dead skin that needs to be sloughed off. And, this product, does that pretty well.**

**Unlike many other Aveeno products, this one has soy as the main soothing ingredient, rather than oatmeal. What makes this exfoliating is the fine grains and microbeads.**

**The ****Johnson & Johnson Aveeno Positively Radiant Exfoliating Body Washdoes the cleaning and exfoliating well. My skin is cleaner and the rough spots on my face are smoother. Plus, the grit does rinse clean. There is no residue.**

**While this is great for exfoliating, I don't much like the grit in this product when I use it for shaving cream. So, I am using it a couple of times a week and am using the daily moisturizing body wash the rest of the time.**

**This product does work well and I can recommend it.**

very good for cleaning but the exfoliating grit does not enhance the pre-shave/shave use.

scent is adequate

Aveeno Positively Radiant Exfoliating Body Wash is great!

from Spring Hill, FL

Comments about Aveeno Positively Radiant Exfoliating Body Wash:

This has to be my favorite body wash! I love using body washes/gels in the shower as they are so moisturizing and don't dry your skin out as ordinary soap does, especially in the winter when your skins needs all the moisture it can get. I find when I use Aveeno Positively Radiant Exfoliating Body Wash that that I don't have to use body lotion or moisturizer as often (sometimes several times per day in the dry winter). I'm guessing the exfoliating grains and beads literally let the body lotion absorb more efficiently and effectively. My skin feels so soft! And I love the idea that it is literally sloughing off and eliminating my body of dead cells (or whatever) so that new ones can replace them. After showering with Aveeno Positively Radiant Exfoliating Body Wash, I use one of several really good body moisturizers and I feel so good the rest of the day (or night). My skin feels silky and smooth.  Not having any soap in the product is just an added bonus. You would be amazed at how long a container lasts too. Being inexpensive makes it such a great value. It is a quality product and I plan on using it for many years!