Other Facial Moisturizers:

Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer SPF 30

Pros

Cons

My Favorite Moisturizer

I have combination skin and it is not super sensitive. However, many moisturizer leave my skin looking oily, are too thick, don't last long, make my face sticky feeling or clog my pores and make my skin break out. I have tried all the expensive department store brands along with drugstore brands. I always go back to this one. Aveeno positively radiant gives my skin a nice glow and does everything the brand promises it does. I can wear makeup over it with no problem as well. It absorbs quickly so I don't have to wait forever to get to my makeup routine. It works perfectly in the summer where it is not too thick and in winter as well where it still gives me enough moisture. I really hope this product is never discontinued.

Does what it says...but shimmery

I like this moisturizer for winter days, but not much else. It's pretty heavy for my skin's needs, though. I have combination skin with a typical oily t-zone.

Pros: I...Read complete review

Pros: I think this is a moisturizer that sinks well into the skin, and I actually do think it evens out skin tone with regular use. There is a scent, but it doesn't bother me, and I even think it's a little pleasant. It doesn't stick around all day though, which is good. It's also great that this has sunscreen in it, which is something I look for in a moisturizer.

Cons: It contains shimmers. I don't want or need shimmers all over my face; I do think the reason for it is to have light "reflect" off your face for a more immediate, temporary even and bright tone. Also, it's a pump bottle and if you don't use it for a couple of days, the lotion hardens within the opening of the pump so when you DO pump to use it, a piece of dried lotion gets on your hand along with the lotion you're going to use. My other lotions with a pump don't do that.

All in all, I will use the rest of the bottle because it doesn't irritate my skin and I like it for when my face is drier than usual, but I will not be repurchasing.

My Favorite Moisturizer

from Milwaukee, WI

Pros

• Absorbs Quickly
  • Goes On Smoothly
  • Long Lasting
  • Moisturizes Well
  • Not Greasy
  • Smells Great
  • Softens Skin

• Dry/Chapped Skin
    • Eczema
    • Winter Dryness

Comments about Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer SPF 30:

smells good and works well

Comments about Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer SPF 30:

Smells good, is easy to use and is effective at smoothing skin as well as keeping redness at bay

Great at keepin skin soft and hydrated. Only downside is it tends to not let makeup stay on as well as it could.

Ease of Application
    Pump it out, smooth it on, feel happy

Smells magnificent. Well worth the price

works great

from Brooke tx

Comments about Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer SPF 30:

I started using this product about 4 years ago when i moved north and temperatures were different from where i was originally from. In the summer i started to break out and and my skin got very ugly. It was due to the extreme hot weather but the heat itself. I tried a few different other products but none seemed to help. I tried this one for the the spf-30 to see if that would help. It worked right away! I started using daily and still do till this day. It works great for both weather changes from cold to hot. In the winter it gets very cold here so the cold dries my face. This moisturizer works awesome and makes my face smooth and not crack at all. I would recommend this for hot and cold weather.

It actually works! Its a little pricey but totally worth it and it lasts a while too since i only apply once in the morning and once before i go to bed. I don't wear foundation or powder or any of that just this and my face looks good with this alone.

Guaranteed to Protect

Comments about Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer SPF 30:

Aveeno SPF 30 is guaranteed to help guard your skin against harmful sun rays. It has remarkably improved my skin condition. Though my skin is oily, I have noticed that Aveeno has helped my skin become smoother and shinier. Upon application, the moisturizer stays in your skin to help fight against anything that might damage the skin. Aveeno is long lasting and easy to apply. It works well for all types of skin in all types of conditions. I have noticed no breakouts when using this product, and if anything, it has helped my skin be less oily when I'm outside. The price is worth it for the amazing quality you receive. My skin always looks its best with this moisturizer. When I first used it, I could feel the moisturizer working ts magic under my skin. My pores became less noticeable as my skin radiated the effects of Aveeno. I could stay at the beach all day long without worrying about my skin. Great product!

Aveeno SPF 30 does its job in protecting me against the harmful rays of the sun. Besides doing that, it also helps hydrate my skin all day. It really improves your skin.

Ease of Application
    Very easy to apply. Leaves very little residue.

Pleasant yet not overbearing smell.

• Ease of Application:

Aveeno is ahead of the game

from Nesconset,ny

Comments about Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer SPF 30:

I am so glad aveeno positively radiant daily moisturizer is on here to review because it is one of if not the best I've ever used. I go through moisturizers like nothing because I have a bit of problematic skin. When I first seen the commercial for this, I wanted it immediately because I've used aveeno products and they are all fantastic. I went out and bought a bottle and used it everyday. Not even a couple weeks after first trying, I noticed my skin tone that has some blotches and dark spots were practically disappearing. On top of that my skin looked brighter, not shiny and oily, but actually refreshed and reenergized. I only needed a small amount per use so I wasn't blowing through bottle after bottle waiting to see results. It has a nice almost cucumber smell to it and it's as easy to apply as they come. I'm a true believer in this one and will definitely continue to use this. There's not many moisturizers that leave my skin feeling and looking better and better. I bring it everywhere with me if I'm not at home. If you have fair skin like I do, it also has an SPF 30 which is another added bonus. I have and would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a natural, clean, and even skin tone. Not to mention it is inexpensive compared to a lot of other moisturizers on the shelves. I love this cream.

From a Guy, Really

Comments about Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer SPF 30:

I work on boats for a living so one minute I am down in an engine room and the next I can be baking in the heat from the sun reflecting off the water all around. My face gets dry and red and itchy. Having a beard and living down south where the humidity percent is at two hundred doesn't help matters. This lead me to one day to use the Aveeno Moisturizer I pilfered from my better half's side of the bathroom. It worked so well that I borrowed it again the next day, and the next, and now we simply by enough for both of us.

I like that the SPF 30 is a decent amount for everyday use - nothing crazy high or low. It keeps my skin from drying out as well continues to work throughout the day despite sweating of hours at a time. Also, the scent is barely there which I appreciate. No one has pointed out that I am looking "glowy" nowadays so I can't really account for the skin evening part. Though, my girlfriend does think it helps with her red spots. She also thinks my skin is a little smoother, but no insane amount of difference.

Since I'm not trying to look radiant, I'm sure there's a different lotion out there that would suit my needs. But the Aveeno gets the job done, no one pokes fun for using a "girl product," and it's one less extra bottle cluttering the bathroom since we share.

On account that I haven't noticed a difference in skin tone or texture

Soft Aveeno

from Edina, MN

Comments about Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer SPF 30:

Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer SPF 30 is a great skincare product to have for your face. I love the SPF 30 because many come with lower SPF's and anything lower than 30, I think, only requires that you put on an extra sunscreen after applying. This Aveeno product is soft and smooth on your skin. It absorbs quickly and leaves no oily or greasy film afterwards. It is light and refreshing. It hydrates and moisturizes without the heavy feeling afterwards. It leaves your skin feeling refreshed, protected and nourished. I love the Aveeno products. They are super soft on your skin and non-irritating. They are perfect for people with sensitive skin and they have a great line of various products that offer variety for everyone. I have yet to find an Aveeno product that I do not like.

Softens, hydrates, smooths, nourishes, and protects!

Simple and quick.

Almost no scent at all.

Not great for oily skin

Comments about Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer SPF 30:

I love this brand and think they make wonderful skin care products. However, I will say that this moisturizer did not do great things for my skin. I bought it because I love the brand and like to wear SPF in my moisturizer year round. However, after wearing this for about two weeks, I noticed the oil in my skin increasing. It also made my breakouts worse. I think this moisturizer would be great for someone with normal to dry skin. It smells pretty good and feels really good on your skin. However, it also brought out a lot of the oil in mine.

It was effective at moisturizing my skin and making it look soft. However, it was too strong for my oily skin and caused me to have breakouts. It also caused noticeable oil on my face.

Ease of Application
    It is very easy to use. It does not take much to moisturize your face either.

The scent is okay. It smells pretty strong of sunscreen but that scent fades pretty quick.

You need SPF year round!

Comments about Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer SPF 30:

You need SPF on your face year round, and a lot of people fail to know this. Aveeno is one of my most trusted moisturizers, and this every morning cream will give you just the touch of SPF you need. Without a good sunscreen on your face, you are more prone to damage from the sun. However a lot of the strong sunscreens will clog up delicate skin pores and cause problems. Aveeno daily moisturizer solves that. A gentle skin moisturizer with just a touch of SPF for protection.

One quick pump will give me enough lotion to cover my face. And best of all, I don't come home with a face full of black heads from trapped pores. The scent is purely Aveeno, something I enjoy. As far as a moisturizer goes, it is fantastic. It glides on my skin without leaving me feeling greasy, or my hands slick.

While it can be a bit more expensive than some brands, it is definitely worth the price for the quality of the cream. It is a part of my daily routine.

Happy Skin

from united states

Comments about Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer SPF 30:

After stumbling across a great deal for Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer (with SPF 30) when I was out of my previously favorite face moisturizer, I am never turning around and looking back. After a couple of months of daily use, I have noticed that my skin feels smoother, healthier, and radiant. In addition, I have even noticed a slight reduction in some of the little brownish spots on my cheeks.

The Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer (with SPF 30) not only leaves my skin feeling healthier, but also provides important protection against the damage the sun causes on my skin.

Ease of Application
    The design of the Aveeno bottle has made the application of their Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer (with SPF 30) super early. In addition, my fingertips do not feel like they have a greasy residue remaining after application.

I LOVE that the Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer (with SPF 30) does not have an overly perfume scent.